Glee Casts Gina Gershon as Blaine's Mother in Final Season

Glee Gina Gershon

Pam Anderson is coming to Glee this season — but there’s a catch!

It turns out “Pam Anderson” is actually the name of Blaine’s mother, played by House of Versace star Gina Gershon, TVLine has confirmed. Spoiler-y set photos — including the above shot of Gershon with Darren Criss — have been floating around the internet for a bit.

Additional tweeted photos reveal that the Fox comedy’s final season will also see the return of Gloria Estefan as Santana’s mother Maribel.

Based on Gershon’s Instagram feed, it looks like she’ll converge with Estefan at a wedding — but whose? Brittany and Santana’s? Kurt and Blaine’s? Both? (TVLine did, after all, reveal there will be two weddings in Season 6.)

Your thoughts on Glee‘s latest parental reveal? Browse new behind-the-scenes Season 6 photos below, then drop a comment with your hopes/fears for Glee‘s farewell season.

1. English says:

I’ve had my heart set on Catherine Zeta-Jones… but this is good too!

2. Kaley says:

Not looking forward to Kurt and Blaine having a rushed wedding no more than 2 or 3 episodes after Blaine was still living together with the Karofsky guy who bullied Kurt for so long and even wanted to kill him. Will never understand why the writers thought any of that is good storytelling. I wish they’d had Kurt end up with someone other than Blaine after all this.

• k says:

let me guess, sam or sebastian

• Jax says:

I wish the writers would understand why there is a MAJOR problem with Blaine dating Karofsky that wouldn’t exist if they had just used some random character instead. Sorry, but bile rises in my throat when I think of how Blaine apparently rubs it in Kurt’s face that he’s now dating the man who bullied and sexually terrorized Kurt. Don’t they get how that makes Blaine look? And it’s not even believable that Blaine would date him.

• ScottJ says:

Perhaps we can wait for the actual episodes? We don’t know exactly what, if anything, goes down between Blaine and Karofsky until we actually get to see it. Yes I know there’s been a few photos and a few comments, but its very easy for this to be misleading.

• Jax says:

You are aware that there are VERY DETAILED spoilers, including from people who have seen the first two episodes? Stop leaving this message everywhere. They are dating. They live together.

• insanity says:

They could also just be trolls trying to “ruin it” for everyone else. When the actual show comes on none of that may happen. Never put a lot of faith in spoilers

• free Kurt says:

Free Kurt

3. sakura says:

Yay! I wanted Lea Salonga but I’m ok with this.

4. Steve F. says:

Mmm… Gina Gershon – she still has it!

5. booblee says:

I was hoping to not have Blaine’s parent justs becasue Blee is getting annoying.

• 'A' Has Spoken says:

Well then I guess you’ll be glad since its not really “Blee” (I hate that term btw) in the final season. Everyone gets something. Some more than others but oh well.

6. Jimbo says:

what’s up with santana’s face? too much plastic surgery there. and britt has never been much to look at, let alone annoying rachel. quinn is pretty and finn is missed on this show.

• booblee says:

I’d take a plasticity Santana and annoying Rachel over a baldy acted bitch like Quinn. Cory was great but Finn wasn’t helping the show in season 4 either. The writing is the problem not the cast. Thank god for Rachel and Santana in season 4 and 5 or it would have been even more Blee and Blam.

7. Oookay says:

I would’ve preferred Lea Salonga as Blaine’s mom ):

8. Oh I’m SO happy with this addition to this season’s cast. I’ve loved Gina Gershon for MANY, MANY years now. Awesome!

9. DoctorWhoFanatic says:

Clearly the two weddings will be Santana and Brittany and Puck and Quinn. X)

10. daniel says:

LUV THIS SHOW TOP TO BOTTOM,SO MU H FUN,ENERGY AND ENERTAINMENT,GOING TO MISS IT

11. Shyanna says:

I am so very sad to see Glee end! I have been watching this show ever since I was 12. And when I found out that Cory Monteith passed away (Finn Hudson), I went to my room and cried for several days! Glee will never be the same! I couldn’t sleep and I lost my apatite. Growing up watching Glee for the past 6 years changed me. I didn’t have the guts to sing in front of anybody until I watched this show. This show is about being an underdog, and making it worthwhile, and showing people that what you see on the outside is not what you are going to look like on the inside. What I am trying to say is that watching Glee made me the person I am today, graduated high school, being a cheerleader, and in The Rythem Masters, the whiteland high schools show choir. I love this show SO MUCH and I think it is an inspiration to everybody!