Exclusive

Sneak Peek: Can Agent Carter (Ahem) 'Learn Something' From Her Bosses?

Loading video...

You want Peggy Carter to fetch your coffee? Well, prepare to (unwittingly) pay for the kindness with intel.

In this exclusive sneak peek from ABC’s Marvel’s Agent Carter (premiering Tuesday at 8/7c), Agent Carter (played by Captain America‘s Hayley Atwell) is chatting up Agent Daniel Sousa (Dollhouse‘s Enver Gjokaj) — one of the few colleagues who doesn’t talk down to her — when she realizes that team leader Jack Thompson (One Tree Hill‘s Chad Michael Murray) is down the hall laying out his plan to nab the man who stole a “bad baby” invention of Howard Stark’s.

How can Peggy get a hold of this need-to-know intel? Press play to find out.

Agent Carter debuts Tuesday with two one-hour episodes, before settling into its regular Tuesdays-at-9 time slot for seven weeks, during Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s winter soldier hiatus.

1. bard says:

que buenas tetas que tiene!!!! :D

2. Song4Ten says:

Can we just keep Agent Carter for awhile and get rid of the Skye/Daisy fiasco that S.H.I.E.L.D. has become?

• Robert Dassler says:

Fiasco? Sorry, but you are dead wrong. MAOS has been rocking it all season and long may it continue to do so in the Spring.

• Song4Ten says:

I may be dead wrong, but I’m entitled to my opinion…

That being said, it would help if TPTB would have cast someone in Skye’s part who can actually ACT. Ugh. All that character does is whine about Coulson and she never follows directions. The schtick is tiresome. Unfortunately, they killed Tripp, who was way more interesting (and a better actor, too).

If you’re not an avid comic book junkie, S.H.I.E.L.D. can get old really fast.

• Isobel says:

Agree I still don’t like Skye, generally because of actor but the charachter also hasn’t done much either, the rest of the team has gotten better but she’s still a weak link

• Skye isn’t one of my favorite characters, but seriously… fiasco? AoS has been downright awesome since the Winter Soldier crossover last season (and was improving even a few episodes before that). It’s my favorite show at the moment.

3. Masshuuil Thulcandra says:

Starting to wonder if AGENT CARTER is going to be as good as I hoped. Looks like they are going to keep her as an office girl who goes rogue to prove herself. That will get old in less than 8 episodes. I hope they move up the time table to when she gets to be the co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Whatever says:

She doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone. She is awesome just being herself! I mean look at that clip, she got everything she needed just by playing to everyone’s expectations. That’s working smart.

BTW the showrunners have already said the setting up the S.H.I.E.L.D. is the end game. She can’t be her usual one woman army when she is bureaucrat management.

• Isobel says:

True and they’re being historically accurate on how women were treated, I don’t she’ll be rogue for 8 episodes though, given Howard Stark and Jarvis appear so she’ll presumably get their attention and have a boost in her career

4. Rick Katze says:

From several of the excerpts shown, I suspect we’re going to see lots of Agent Carter being put into her “place” until she busts out and demonstrates who is actually the boss. I think it will be a fun show.

And, all you Skye haters, should try to get a life.

5. – Spies with cool missions, disguises, gadgets and fight scenes
    – Nice 1940’s/post-WWII atmosphere with the cars, fashion and music
    – Badass female main character
    – Marvel universe
    – Gorgeous and talented Hayley Atwell

This show has all the components needed to be great… and help me through my Agents of SHIELD withdrawals.

6. Angelstorm says:

So looking forward to this !!