Orphan Black Season 3 Gets Premiere Date, Teaser Warning 'This Is War'

BBC America has set a Saturday, April 18, 2015 premiere date for Season 3 of Orphan Black, starring Critics Choice Television Award winner Tatiana Maslany.

BBC American in turn released both a teaser video — in which the Clone Club and others warn, “This is war,” as a new threat arrives on the scene — and a first photo (below), where we see Sarah in a tense face off with the lethal Rudy (new series regular Ari Millen) in a Dyad prison cell.

Per BBC America: More vulnerable than ever before, Sarah, Cosima, Alison, and Helena’s bond will be put to the test with the reveal of highly trained, identical male-soldiers played by Ari Millen.

OrphanBlack_Season3

1. Boston2AZ says:

Can’t wait!!

2. Kate says:

April seems so close yet so far. I’m glad at least one of the male clones looks likely to ready to join our sisters (my guess since it seems like there is only three of them, is the solider from where Helena was taken since Mark is, well, I find him confusing and Rudy is insane and clearly the last one).

3. Rick Katze says:

Is it April yet?

4. Luis says:

Come on April!!!

5. dax says:

So I have just finished binge-watching this frikkin amazing show and I have accepted Tatiana Maslany as the MOTHER of all actors who have ever played doppelgangers or twin sisteras .. and this is the best news ever! :D

6. Bill says:

Love this show can’t wait

7. israelvlopez says:

Reblogged this on diarios de vicodina and commented:
    Primer teaser de la tercera temporada de Orphan Black #ThisIsWar

8. Rebecca says:

Woooo hoooo!!! About time!!!

9. Pati says:

I watched both seasons in 2 days. It is so good all episodes were just amazing and smart and there’s so many twists. I love all the conspiracies with this show. There are so many possibilities here. I love it so far and can’t wait for season 3, to me this is like Lost, there is so much that can happen but you never know who’s a friend or foe. And now I get why everyone was pissed that Tatiana didn’t get an Emmy nomination. She is amazing, all the characters that she plays, sometimes I forgot that its the same actress. They all sound different, I swear Alison is a whole different person, I think she is my favorite. I haven’t been excited about a show like this in a long time. I love it.

10. sekaijc says:

i cant wait seestraz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Ashlene says:

Love this show! Can’t wait till it starts :D

12. So ver excited for this to start up again. Absolutely one of the best shows on t.v. Today!

13. So very excited for this to start up again. Binge watching makes if feel so long inbetween seasons (late comer to this show). Absolutely one of the best shows on t.v. Today!

14. Charisse Bonney says:

and how is this fair to people that have watched the first 2 series, loved it and I don’t get BBC America!!!!! How unfair, how can I watch it???