Parks and Recreation Wraps Filming — See Stars' Photos From the Set!

Parks And Recreation Series Finale

Parks and Recreation fans, you may want to grab some tissues.

The NBC comedy wrapped filming on its upcoming series finale Friday, and its stars took to Twitter to share some sentimental photos.

The pictures range from funny — is anyone surprised by Nick Offerman’s middle finger? — to sweet — that snapshot from Leslie and Ben’s wedding! — but they all make one thing very clear: We are not ready to say goodbye to this show on Feb. 24.

Click through our gallery below to see the stars’ photos from set, then hit the comments with your hopes for Season 7!

1. Tom says:

Aziz looks so sad in the third one

2. Joey Padron says:

Good photos from their last day. Sad filming for the show is over. Can’t wait to see what happens in final season.

3. Tran says:

Going to miss Parks and Rec. Can’t wait to watch the final season beginning January 13th.

4. Ines says:

Wait … Jerry Gergich died?!?

• Eric says:

I think it’s just referring to how they started calling him Larry, I think it was.

• Adrienne says:

No. When Jerry retired, Leslie tried to help him achieve his list of goals from when he started with the Parks Dept. One of his goals was to have a building named after him, so Leslie had the plaque made to name a room after him, but the engraver got confused and thought it was a memorial plaque and Leslie just ran with it because there wasn’t time to have it corrected.

5. Josh says:

Well I’m double depressed. Not only is my favorite show ending but Craig is still in this season. With no Ann or Chris, adding someone so outrageous kind of throws things off balance.

But yeah, Craig can’t diminish my love for this love.

6. Ron says:

Sad face :'( I thought I was ready for this, but I guess not. I had convinced myself that Parks & Rec had a good run, was glad they were getting a final season to wrap everything up, and thought they were ending at the right time. All of this somehow made me feel better. However, I still agree with all of that, but now that it’s actually here, it no longer makes me feel better. I’m just upset. Goodbye to one of the best shows in the last decade.

7. sara says:

:(((((((((((

8. Ella says:

Omg I am going to cry like a baby when the last episode airs…

9. Rae says:

When the last episode airs, I’m seriously going to have to lock myself away with a box of tissues because I know I’m gonna cry.

10. Rich Abey says:

Sniff Sniff!! Gonna miss this lovely show terribly….I’m due for a Parks & Rec marathon both before and after the final 13 episodes.