Exclusive

Hart of Dixie Sneak Peek: Wade Plays Counselor to Lavon and George

Loading video...

Wade’s going to need to pour himself a big drink.

On Hart of Dixie‘s Season 4 premiere (The CW, Monday at 8/7c), the barkeep finds himself acting as therapist to Lavon and George when they unleash all their Lemon-related feelings on him.

In TVLine’s exclusive video, each bachelor states his case for why the other doesn’t deserve the blonde’s heart. Meanwhile, Wade gets stuck between his pals. (Good thing there’s alcohol nearby, yes?)

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments to weigh in on the George-vs.-Lavon debate.

1. Sidra says:

Can’t wait for this to return, surprised at how much I’ve missed this show

2. Missy Kelly says:

So excited to have Zoe & Co back! Hated that the 1: Shortened the season and 2: Delayed the Season!!!!!! Most charming show on TV. Am grateful that the CW stayed with it though!

3. Carla Krae says:

I still don’t buy Lavon being hung up on Lemon. They wrecked his relationship with AB for no good reason.

• Jurbd says:

I must admit it was pretty out of the blue, George had at least slept with her again… Lavon hadnt even really shared a significant scene with her for a while.

4. Jill says:

I’m rooting for George to reunite with Lemon. Even though these scenes are giving away the plot of the show, they are so fun and expertly edited that I can’t wait to see the episode in its entirety. Wade is really doing bartender/therapist/friend duty. It’s a new turn of events for Lavon and George to be going to him for advice. The new and improved Wade! Can’t wait for Monday.

• redjane12 says:

Yay HoD!!! Can’t wait to see Zoe & Wade ‘battling’…. They are just so good at it…. And weirdly I now totally ship George & Lemon… I really do not buy the Lavon sudden being in love with Lemon again….

5. Lola says:

Thank you CW for the early Christmas present. Can’t wait for Monday, :)

6. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Can’t wait to watch season premiere on Monday!

7. Kira says:

I may be in the minority but I’m pulling for Lavon and Lemon!!! They never got a real chance to make it work. I think flashbacks would help shine some light on their connection when they first got together. I do think Lavon had a good relationship with AB but there was always something holding him back from committing to her. I always thought he wasn’t over Lemon.
    I would love for George to meet someone new and move on from all the Zoe/Lemon drama. Give him a fresh start.

8. Tran says:

HoD is the one show I still cannot stand and Scott Porter best known for his role as Jason Street on FNL is on someone’s Man Crush Mondays.

9. Sutton says:

Watch live everyone! Scott Porter said they need help from the fans to get this show renewed. DVR ratings mean very little to the CW to watch this live, please! I need more Bluebell in my life!

10. Netty says:

So George and Zoe aren’t ever going to try dating…I love Wade but the pitch for the series was centered around the forbidden love between Zoe and George..I thought at some point they would get together.
    I’m dreading this season, Zoe having to grovel & chase after Wade, even though there is no solid reason as to why Wade is upset with Zoe. And hope they don’t bring back Zoe’s cousin to make it an awkward love triangle. Wade’s relationship with Zoe’s cousin (can’t remember her name) last season was so far fetched and unbelievable.
    And don’t even get me started on the Lemon love triangle. So does this mean Levon harbored secret feels for Lemon when he was with AB.

• Radha says:

They didn’t put George and Zoe together because they were both boring together. Simple as that. In real life it’s nice to see the two stable and put together people dating, but on a tv show, it’s more interesting to see opposites falling in love. It doesn’t even have to be a bad boy or girl. It could be like in the case of Bones where Brennan is so odd and completely not a people person and Booth is much more open.

Putting two people together, who are exactly alike on a tv show is not fun tv. What would George and Zoe have as conflict? What they’re watching on Netflix together on date night?

11. makparis says:

Every promo and clip gets me more excited for the return of this show.

12. Ella says:

This is probably a minority opinion but it could well be the next Pacey/Joey – I would like Wade and Lemon to be together. They’re the best of friends, Zoe doesn’t deserve him and after the last two seasons, neither Lavon or George deserve her.

13. Rose says:

Iam for lavon and lemon to be together and for zoe and wade to this four are the endgame of season four will be a wonderful ending team/lavmon / wazoe x

14. Ella says:

Wade should be with Lemon. Lavon should be with Annabeth. I don’t care about George or Zoe to be honest, one is dull and the other is a selfish shrew.

15. Angela says:

I love this show! I hope the CW renews it for season 5. It’s hard to find such a perfectly balanced show that isn’t dark. It’s light-hearted, funny and entertaining. Plus, my husband even likes it! I can’t wait for the new episode and to find out who Lemon picks! I hope it’s Lavon and George ends up with Tanzie. Also, I can’t wait to see Zade completely back together!