Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Nashville, Bones, The Mentalist, Once, Five-0, NCIS, Hart of Dixie and More

Nashville Hayden Pregnant

How will Nashville handle a pregnant pause? Who’s making a Mentalist homecoming, and when? Which princess will Once Upon a Time conjure next? Who rides to Five-0 fave Danny’s romantic rescue? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

Do you have any scoop on The Mentalist? –Sissy
Not only can I confirm that Owain Yeoman and Amanda Righetti will be returning during this final, 13-episode season as Rigsby and Van Pelt, but I can with precision accuracy nail down for you when — during the two-hour series finale, airing Wednesday, Feb. 18.

Hello Matt, do you know who is going to die during Once Upon a Time‘s midseason finale? –Marko
Let us focus on the living, Marko! (That’s my way of dodging the question to instead tell you about the role being cast for Episode 15. The ABC series is seeking an African-American actress to guest-star as “Miranda,” a 19- to 22-year-old princess. Described as ” warmhearted and passionate,” this lass wants nothing more than to bring peace and beauty into the world. Yet beneath her gentle exterior, she is headstrong and full of grit – so if you cross her, you may find her more terrifying than even the most powerful kings. Did I mention she has a lovely singing voice, as well?)

How does Nashville plan on handling Hayden Panettiere’s real-life maternity leave? Did they find a way to incorporate her into every episode ahead of time, or will there be episodes where Juliette Barnes will not be seen? –Sharon
“We did bank some material for a few episodes,” showrunner Dee Johnson confirms for TVLine. “She may be out of one or two. It all depends on how quickly [Hayden] wants to come charging back to work.”

Is NCIS‘ Tony going to be in a stable relationship this season? –sshenoy
You mean with, perhaps, ATF Agent Zoe Keates? I can confirm that Marisol Nichols has been booked for an early 2015 encore, while Emily Wickersham recently acknowledged to me that Tony and Zoe had “really great chemistry.” She added, “Tony’s love life definitely unfolds. I can say that.”

Are NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans on hiatus at the moment? If so, when do they recommence? –Sharon
Au contraire, Share! NCIS, NCIS: NOLA and NCIS: LA all have Christmas episodes to put under your tree (or menorah, where applicable) this coming week. Then they go on break, returning the week of Jan. 4, 2015.

Got anything interesting on Hawaii Five-0‘s Danny? –Sarah
Poor Detective Sergeant Williams. Love never comes easy for him, especially when an upcoming romantic getaway goes awry, and Steve needs to ride to his brah’s rescue.

Supernatural fans need some scoop on Dean, please! —Luann
Witchy Rowena didn’t come into contact with the hunter in the fall finale, but that could soon change given her son Crowley’s connection to Dean. “I think most mothers like to interfere in their children’s business,” her portrayer Ruth Connell says. “So Rowena gets to do that in the episodes to come.”

Long time no news on Bones‘ Cam – care to fix that? –Taissa
Cam and Arastoo’s relationship is hitting a long distance snag. “[They] have a little adventure going on,” Tamara Taylor previews. “Arastoo is going to go back to Iran to take care of his ailing brother. That’s going to be a little intense and dramatic. I think more than anything, she’s just nervous that he’s not going to be able to come back.”

Bones’ Booth has been through a hella lot — jail, FBI betrayal, Sweets’ death, PTSD, and IMO it’s all got dealt with too neatly and quickly. Will there be more fallout from this at a later date? —Mark
There could be more hard times ahead. “I don’t know if the season will end on a very happy note,” David Boreanaz muses. “We’ll see.” Meanwhile, creator Hart Hanson hints that a major twist could be on its way (and possibly the cause of that unhappy conclusion?). “If we have to go to an 11th season, then, in my opinion, that means we have to reinvigorate the series and make some big changes,” he says.

Would you have some Scorpion scoops to share with us? This show really rocks with such an awesome cast. –Marla
EP Nick Wootton surveyed for us the growing Walter/Paige “connection,” saying: “Walter has his questionable emotional quotient, and Paige has been burned before and doesn’t want to proceed without her son’s best interests at heart.” As such, the show will take “a real touch-and-go approach” to that twosome and end Season 1 “with a big cliffhanger.”

Anything on Hart of Dixie? –Hannah
You may already know that in the Dec. 15 season opener, Zoe goes after Wade, Lemon returns early from her cruise and there’s a surprise visitor for Brick. But beyond that, Mircea Monroe’s Tansy is coming back, in Episode 6! But with that comes some bad news for certain ‘shippers. “I don’t feel like there’s still a hope for Tansy and George,” creator Leila Gerstein reveals. “She’s back in a completely platonic capacity, but for a really important storyline. She’ll also get her own version of happiness this year.”

Loving Brandon Routh’s Ray Palmer on Arrow. When can we expect him to suit up as The Atom /A.T.O.M.? –Cassie
Hurry and read this, the episode’s almost on! “You will get a proper look at the A.T.O.M. exosuit in Episode 9” aka tonight’s winter finale, says EP Marc Guggenheim. “I say ‘proper’ to distinguish from the ‘look’ that leaked on the Internet this week. Some international promo included a shot of what purported to be the A.T.O.M. suit but in fact was not at all the A.T.O.M. suit.”

Real questions, real answers. If you need the Inside Line on a favorite show, email reporting by Vlada Gelman, Andy Swift and Rebecca Iannucci)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Grace says:

Thank you for the H50 scoop, Matt! And for all your great coverage of the show. This episode sounds great! It’s always fun when Steve has to rescue Danny.

2. Babybop says:

Excited for Hart of Dixie to be back. I may be in the minority, but I kind of want Lemon and George to end up together. I never liked Lemon and Lavon.

• rebecca says:

I want Lemon & George too!

• Boiler says:

Same here. Really hope CW sees the light to give it a 5th season!! Hopefully the actors want to continue. Just a fun show to watch

• Tracy says:

George and Zoe should have ended up together or at least been given a real chance at being a coupe! Zoe and Wade have nothing in common and are not a realistic couple! Plus, Zade has no chemistry! I hate the direction Dixie has gone and I hope this is the last season for the show! I’d rather see a good show in it’s time slot!

• What show have you been watching if you think Zoe and Wade have no chemistry? They are the main reason to watch…and their chemistry is explosive. Opposites attract and these two are like magnets. Zade all the way!!!

• tp says:

Have to agree with Tracy. George and Zoe should have at least been given a chance. I stopped watching when she got with Wade. Chemistry is all subjective so I won’t comment on that.

• Maxsmom says:

Tracy, I said almost the same thing on a different thread, I did comment on the chemistry because as tp states chemistry is subjective.

• Jasminko says:

You better watch something else ’cause this show is absolutely not for you… Wade and Zoe have nothing in common, not realistic and have no chemistry????????? I didn’t know that they allow a PC in mental institutions!

• justsaheyin says:

In real life, they’d be a disaster. They’d have nothing to talk about if it wasn’t for the crazy antics of the townsfolk. If you can’t see that, then you’re the idiot. Plus, I’ve never gotten why women think wades hot other than that he’s written to be. He’s rather scrawny, imo.

• Nicole says:

I didn’t like Lemon and George in the beginning but after being apart and growing I absolutely love them together.

3. Stephon J.S says:

OUAT: sounds like Miranda is code for Tiana

• Kvivik says:

I thought the name was wrong. When I read the description I was thinking of that movie but couldn’t remember the princesses right name.
      Here’s hoping they do her storyline right.

• B says:

They always use codenames for casting calls. Aurora was “Anastasia”, Mulan was “Magnolia” (which is what “Mulan” means).

4. Letti says:

Thanks for OUaT! It sounds interesting.

5. Jeanie says:

I’m sorry but I don’t want to see Tony with a Ziva clone. Are they doing the Ziva clone to anger fans more by throwing this in our faces? I mean please even naming her Zoe.

• Guest(Real name won't be revealed until I say so) says:

@Jeanie (screaming) ZOE IS NOT A ZIVA CLONE! And to answer your second question i’m glad they are because people like YOU still can’t live in reality! So my suggestion? start doing it! Don’t like the direction they’re going then simply don’t watch! One more thing why are you here on a article about NCIS if you hate the direction they’re going?

• ndixit says:

Zoe is not a clone of Ziva. Not even close. Unless all women who are in law enforcement are clones of one another. I liked her a lot in her first appearance. Hopefully they can give Tony a steady romance like McGee has with Delilah. It would be nice to see.

• Darlene says:

I’m sorry that’s how you feel, Jeanie, but I don’t think any show sets out to deliberately anger its fans. Why would they? What they can’t do is write the show for one group of fans (and I know of no show that’s pleased ALL of the fans ALL of the time). I, for one, am happy that the show is not written by a committee of fans (what a disaster that would be!), even though I would write some things differently.

• LeeH says:

Earlier in the season, didn’t Tony say he had a “type”? Maybe when he met Ziva, she reminded him of Zoe, and so that’s why Tony was so fascinated with Ziva. Dark hair … strong woman … exotic features … able to kick and punch her way out of things … likes to fight back with him … name that starts with “Z”. Maybe Zoe is his OTP, and Ziva was just a placeholder?

• Agree that Zoe is just a Ziva Wantabe. If Tony was interested in her in Philadelphia he would not have left without telling her. She remind’s him of Ziva….and she will be back the signs are there.

• Joni says:

Sorry Matt, I have to go back on my word.

That doesn’t make any sense. Tony knew Zoe back when Ziva was still in the equivalent of High School.
          Tony was in Philly before Baltimore and he came to NCIS in 2001. He was in Baltimore for 2 years which put him in Philadelphia circa 1997/8-1999/2000. With Ziva being born in 1982 that would have made her around 15 when Tony & Zoe were partners so if anything Ziva would have reminded him of Zoe.
          That said, I don’t think Zoe and Ziva look alike or even have similar personalities. Well other than being women in law enforcement.

On a related topic: The woman Tony said he had a “type” about wasn’t Zoe, it was FBI Agent Leia Pendergast – from “Choke Hold”.

• Erin says:

Well since we don’t really know the story of why Tony left Philadelphia without a word it’s hard to judge how he felt. Didn’t Ziva run off to Israel (and sleep with Adam) without a word to the team or Tony? I guess that means her “love” didn’t run so deep either then. Right?

• Joni says:

Hi Erin,
            Actually Tony offered to go with her and she told him it wasn’t a vacation, that she was going to bury her father. While there she hooked up with Adam (a foreign national to her US Citizen which is a big no-no when you work for the federal government) and they had a one/few night stand.

• Dean says:

We get it you and the few whiny and pissy ziva nuts are mad that ‘Tiva’ never got the Bones and Castle treatment.

6. BlueBelle says:

I like Marisol, but Zoe is a lame Ziva clone. Former partner, material arts, brunette with cheekbones, Ziva’s wardrobe, and a name that starts with Z. Really?

• Guest(Real name won't be revealed until I say so) says:

@BlueBelle (sigh) Zoe is NOT A ZIVA CLONE! Have you even watched her appearance?! My guess is apparently NOT! Start living in reality because apparently since i took a long break from this site you still live in the delusional zone.

• Tiva fan to the end says:

Maybe you still live in the delusional zone. This woman IS a Ziva clone. But then again, anyone who is not Ziva/Cote is okay in your book. For a long time I have seen discussions about the character and the actress and it all comes down to one thing; the fact that she is foreign is what has/had you and most of the Ziva/Cote haters’ panties in a twist. Fact is that Ziva is the character that Tony had the most chemistry with and since the show is lacking some pazazz, they are trying to recreate that in some way. They introduce a woman (or women actually) that have a similar appearance and personality to Ziva. This is also to show us that it is the kind of woman Tony falls for, his type (therefore again acknowledging the romantic connection between Tony and Ziva).
        However, in the end none of the them is Ziva, the one in my book he needs and needs to be with. Michael and Cote had a unique chemistry, something that you can’t write, it just “is”. While Zoë is a nice character, and someone who has a click, she still isn’t the person Tony needs.

• ndixit says:

In what way is Zoe a Ziva clone. The fact that she’s a badass federal agent makes her a Ziva clone? In that way, half the female agents on tv are Ziva clones. You are just delusional.

• Erin says:

Michael Weatherly has “chemistry” with almost anyone he shares screen time with. That’s why even the most mundanely written scenes generally pop. C de Pablo was on the show for a long time and I understand that her fans miss her, but she was hardly the only character that Tony has had chemistry with. She was just on the longest. I for one don’t miss the character as the show had come to focus too much on her tragedies and over did her skills. The writing of Ziva dumbed the show down IMO. I don’t think that either of the two ladies who they’ve presented as possible love interests were “Ziva clones” anymore than Ellie Bishop is. I feel quite certain that no matter who they find as a romantic interest for Tony, the same folks who have been whining for over a year about de Pablo’s decision to leave will throw the usual tantrums and make the usual critical comments. Hopefully, Glasburg and co will simply ignore them and allow Tony to move on.

• Darlene says:

To hear some fans tell it, poor Michael Weatherly is unable to act unless Cote is in the scene with him. I guess his life as an actor is over now. NOT! You’re right, Erin. MW has chemistry with just about everyone. I thought the Tony/Paula relationship was exceptionally wonderful. I really liked Tony with Tara Kole (‘Knockout’).
            As for the “clone” thing, it seems with a certain group of fans it’s wrong to be nothing like Ziva, and it’s wrong to be everything like Ziva, and it’s wrong to be anything in between. And since there is no Goldilocks solution for these fans, NCIS just needs to move on and deliver entertaining television for the rest of us. While fans can stay stuck if they want to, television shows don’t have that luxury (actors do leave, etc.) nor should they want to,

• cidstoll says:

Totally agree. Loved MW’s chemistry with Jessica Steen (Paula Cassidy). I liked Tony & Paula together a lot, and I’m sorry she’s gone. Loved MW’s chemistry with Scottie Thompson too. I really thought it was Jeanne who helped Tony “grow up” and grow out of that Frat Boy frame of mind, not Ziva.

I also agree with someone upthread who said that they liked Tony & Ziva more when they were co-workers, before the ersatz “romance” started. When Tony & Ziva were just annoying brother / sister types, it was fun. That same relationship he had with Kate. Once TPTB started tweaking the “relationship” / “romance” angle, the whole TIVA thing got to a point where I couldn’t watch the show any more.

Different strokes, I guess.

• Dean says:

The barista at your starbucks would remind you of Ziva.

7. Annette says:

So Tony will be in a stable relationship with Zoe? That should be interesting as Zoe’s just a Ziva clone pretty much and really doesn’t have any chemistry with Tony.

8. JoyAnne says:

I love having it confirmed that Rigsby( Owain) and Grace(Amanda) are coming back for the final 2 hour show. When I saw spoilers that it was going to be about a serial killer I thought those two should be part of it. Just as they always were for Red John. Looking forward to seeing it but sure am going to miss having The Mentalist every week. A great show.

9. Cobra says:

Come one, Matt! Give me some Justified scoop! :)

10. estefania says:

please again gary doesnt know what to do and putting to ziva clone as tony’s girlfriend, this man who never wanted TIVA , now he is all over abt tony’s love life… also tony is a man and he has needs… but at the end ziva will come back to tony talking abt great chemistry PLEASE gary should hear, the chemistry can never be copied … the greatest chemistry what TONY AND ZIVA HAD, HAS AND WILL HAVE , IT NEVER COULD BE COPIED … as GREATEST, SPECIAL AND BEAUTIFUL CHEMISTRY WHAT MICHAEL AND COTE HAS

• Em Cooper says:

Well, if that’s the case, it is indeed a pity Cote didn’t feel that way, seeing how she quit and all. Have you ever really given any consideration to the fact that SHE might not want to come back? She wanted to go and do others things–she quit to do so–yet, I find it amazing how people who claim to be fans will not respect the poor women’s wishes. Perhaps, you should take the time to write her, and ask what SHE WANTS, instead of continually harping about what you want.

• Guest(Real name won't be revealed until I say so) says:

@estefania (getting angry) I swear you people are like broken records and are also never grateful all the work that the show’s crew has done for the last 12 years! Gary can do whatever the heck he wants i mean he’s the showrunner, isn’t he? How many times that it must be reminded that TIVA NEVER HAPPENED?! Gary is not going to hear you because why should he listen to a Ziva nuttie like you?! Another thing (screaming) WHAT PART OF COTE LEAVING ON HER OWN DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! How long are you keep this up, huh?! Until she comes back?! Guess what it’s not gonna happen so get over it now (In Father from Codename Kids Next Door screaming voice) OR ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

11. Sandra Miller says:

Tony +Keats = Teats, what were they thinking??

• Em Cooper says:

Well, it’s spelt “Keates”, and, just what are you thinking since you are the one that brought it up?

• Angela says:

Probably weren’t thinking anything about it one way or the other. Not everyone does the whole “name smushing” thing for couples, after all-some find it pointless and silly.

• Joni says:

Or they could use Michael’s: Zony this time around. :-)

• Joni says:

PS: Name mash-ups remind me of little girls drawing their name in a heart along with their crush of the week when they’re in Junior High School. Mary LOVES Johnny. Please take my “Zony” with the eyeroll that came with typing it.

• Mr Wiggly says:

well i know what i’m thinking about, NOW

12. Joni says:

Thank you for your Tony/Zoe information, Matt. I liked her from the moment she called him “Spider”. I hope we get to find out how/why he got that moniker. They seemed to be friends once upon a time so seeing them build on that would be nice. Like Fornell, seeing Zoe on occasion would work since she a federal agent too.

• Erin says:

I liked Zoe Keates too. I would love to see Tony get to have an adult romantic relationship. They wrote “tiva” like two horny teenagers too awkward to try and do anything but one up each other. The constant emphasis on super/tragic Ziva in that pairing sucked all the life out of Tony, who was a far more subtle and interesting character before the writers forgot he was a great agent I also wish they’d give Tony a danger filled story arc. I’m sick of seeing super Gibbs get all the action. Zoe Keates? Bring it on!!!

13. Antony says:

Emily talking about chemistry is a joke. This lady has no chemistry with anyone.

• mimi says:

I understand that you can’t stand EW because she is on the show while CdP quit and showed no care for her former colleagues (it must hurts for people who worship her), but Emily Wickersham’s a very talented actress who had chemistry with the entire cast since her first scene. Her character’s intercation with the other protagonists of the show has more chemistry than Ziva had ever had in 8 seasons.

Thanks Matt for this spoiler about Tony’s love life. Personally, I’d love to hear more spoiler about MW’s character that have nothing to do with his private life. Something like his job, action, undercover ops…, but knowing that DiNozzo will finally meet a real woman (not a ridiculous cruel cartoon) who will make him happy (*fingers crossed*), makes me really happy especially because I really like Marisol Nichols, her great chemistry with MW and the fact that Zoe’s NOT a Ziva-clone though she’s a federal agent.

Next time you talk to NCIS tptb, could you let them know that we’d love to see Tony in action, maybe on undercover mission with Gibbs or McGee, where DiNozzo’s the hero who saves the day? Thank you so much :-)

14. BJG77 says:

Thanks for the Tony scoop Matt. I’m so looking forward to Tony having a fun, healthy relationship; someone who will treat him with respect. I hope Zoe is the one since I think they are great together. It’s time for Tony to Move On!

• Sherri says:

Yes, it is time for Tony to move on. He and Zoe do have a good chemistry together. They seem more like equals. I think they could have fun developing this relationship.

• Darlene says:

I agree, Sherri. Tony and Zoe have good chemistry together. I love their vibe. It has more of a easy comradery about it like the kind you see between police force partners. And sharing all that’s happened to each of them in the years they haven’t seen each other is a perfect way for the friendship to be rekindled and grow into something more.

• Mel says:

I agree, with the emphasis on “healthy relationship”. Tony deserves to be happy and I like the chemistry between he and Zoe so far. Don’t see her as similar to Ziva at all, unless you look at all female LEOs with brunette hair through the Ziva lense. Zoe seems to genuinely like and respect Tony, and was shown to have some empathy. Also still hoping to see a Tony-focused episode that has nothing to do with his dating life. Thanks for the scoop

15. Barkdull says:

What about a remake of Bad Day At Black rock? Mark Harmon would make the part of Spencer Tracy.

16. Joni says:

Last one, I promise.
    Next time could we get some Tony info that doesn’t involve his love life?

• Erin says:

Totally agree with that Joni. Problem is they only seem to feature Tony when it is a story about his love life. Gibbs, McGee, and Bishop seem to get all the really dramatic writing and all the interesting case action.

17. aurat22 says:

I’m hoping it’s not Hook that dies but I don’t think it can be him because Belle and Emma are supposed to help him get his heart back from Rumple according to spoilers we’ve read here.

• mathmayhem14 says:

I hope Hook doesn’t die either after seeing a preview of what’s on for the winter finale of OUAT next week. It looked like Hook was in pain. I hope he wasn’t getting his heart crushed. I like him way too much!!

• murley says:

Having another Emma love interest die would be a bit much. And I don’t really see his death serving the story in an interesting way. Do we know that someone will die? Had there been a spoiler about that I missed or forgot about?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Hmm, my spoilers haven’t said quite that, actually…..

• aurat22 says:

Sorry I got my spoiler sources mixed up. Jennifer Morrison said it in an ET interview that Emma would help him get his heart back though she wasn’t sure when or how.

18. Jean says:

Well its about time hope Tony and Keates make a happy couple. Would love for it to be mostly off screen, just talked about every now and again and seen occasionally. Would love to see Tony really in love like he was with Jeanne. Thanks for the info

19. Gail says:

Keke Palmer for the win! OUAT Tiana oops I mean “Miranda”;-).

20. tyranthraxus says:

In regards to Bones: Seriously, this show needs to do more with characters on the team. I know yeah apparently everyone watches for Booth and Brennan. I get that. In regards to the other female members of the cast and Hodgins we get rarely anything. When was the last time Cam had a storyline that didnt revolve around Arastoo?.. when was the last time Angela was out in the field?

• Stacey says:

While I agree that Cam could use something more than dealing with Arastoo issues. But still given the comparison to Castle. We get a lot with the other members of the team. Heck we know about everyone than we do Ryan and Esposito or these days Martha and Alexis. Hodgins got a big episode last year with his newly found brother. They are more involved in the show. So while some of the storylines could be better. It’s still a lot, and the season isn’t over yet.

• 1mars says:

Wait, whut, every season ending since telling Booth she was pregnant has had an unhappy ending and if they HAVE to go to a season 11…if they dont want to, just end it, what’s the big problem. IA, how about a Cam plot NOT involved with Arastoo and are Hodgela still on the show? Do they have a life outside the lab, I would not know by the writing.

• Stacey says:

It’s called drama! A cliffhanger. Almost mandatory for shows these days… I don’t think it will be necessarily a bad cliffhanger. If Brennan is still pregnant. And if they have to reduce the episode count…. It’s going to be a action cliffhanger than a ordinary day episode… Just something that will change things a tad. And Hart only has limited involvement with the show these days, so we shall what happens at the end of the season. We are only in December. They still have to confirm a new season. If they didn’t want to continue, they wouldn’t. Given new contracts have to be signed. I think there is plenty more to say.

• 1mars says:

Hart was the one who said HAD to go on, that doesnt sound very promising when the creator, even with limited involvement, words a renewal that way. I dont think anyone is forcing them to continue.

• Stacey says:

I took the wording as funny. And not to take it literal. The fact his little show that barely made it out of the first few seasons and is very likely could be continuing. Lets remember a year ago they were saying this was likely the final season so they probably entered with some scenario’s to wind down the show. And now it’s continuing if all the signatures get signed. It’s pretty unbelievable that this is about to be one of the longest shows for FOX or it’s production company. I think this season has had it’s challenges with having to write out Sweets, and then Emily’s pregnancy. Another baby wasn’t probably in the plans unless it was a series finale reveal. So a lot has to be juggled. Unless Backstrom fails, Hart is working on another show.

21. Tran says:

It would be great to have Rigsby & Van Pelt together for one last appearance on The Mentalist.

22. Donna2712 says:

I look forward to seeing what happens with the Tony and Zoe relationship on NCiS. While I was a huge fan of TIva I realise that with one half of that gone and apparently no intention of returning, then the other character has to move on or just become stale. I liked Zoe,a nd just because she wore a black singlet in one scene and her name starts with a Z does not make her a clone. I hope her character developes, and most importantly, I hope Tony is treated with respect and not slapped down as they tend to do with him.

• Guest(Real name won't be revealed until I say so) says:

@Donna2712 Thank you! That my friend is the definition of a real NCIS fan. These so called fans need to start accepting the fact that Ziva is gone and most likely not coming back, deal with it and stop calling Zoe a clone because she is not! I agree with everything else you said.

23. im kinda confused about the Bones scoop.

24. tjchurch2001 says:

Marisol should belong to Callen & “NCIS: LA” *only as far as shows with those 4 initials go).

25. Christopher says:

Can’t stop laughing!
    As if Emily Wickersham knew what chemistry is! She is the worst actress on TV these days!
    And TEATS? What a cheap show NCIS has become!
    NCIS should have created a character like Kate instead of this silly Bishop school girl character!
    And this cheap Tony romance is as useless as all the “exciting” ideas of the producers in the last year!
    NCIS has become a soap, no action, no fun but romances and bad actresses!

• Really? says:

And yet, here you are repeating the same things written by you, (perhaps under another name above)–sorry, just what point are you making? NCIS hasn’t become a soap, has plenty of action and has good actors. The only thing it doesn’t have is Cote, who quit on her own violation to do other things. Sorry, change happens, why don’t you go and rag on Cote and follow her around demanding SHE return to the show? She would probably tell you to go pound sand–I suggest you (and your various aliases) go and take a nap and chill. Better yet, hold your breath until you pass out and give ALL of us a break…..

26. Mary says:

Maybe this is the time when Steve and Danny will understand that they should have romantic getaways only with each other!

27. jj says:

Great news on the Mentalist.

As to NCIS, the only spoilers I want to hear is the exit of Emily Wickersham.

28. Stephanie says:

Yay for Rigsby and Van Pelt coming back! :)
    And thank you for reminding me why I don’t watch NCIS anymore.

• Jake says:

Yes, stopped watching a while back myself, makes me laugh to see all this “she’s a Ziva clone!” – “No she isn’t!” nonsense.

29. macchief says:

Rigsby and Van Pelt’s return for the series finale, is sure going to get Jisbon fans starting to think that Jane and Lisbon are going to get married.

Why do I have the feeling on Scorpion the “Big cliffhanger” for ending season one is going to be Pagie’s ex asking her to marry him?

30. B says:

I want George with Zoe!!! Unfortunately the writers caved to fan pressure and Made Wade Zoe’s soulmate after beating that storyline to death with George and Zoe?! I guess if Zoe and George aren’t ever going to happen than Wade is the next best thing and I like Lemon but I don’t see Lemon wanting him after he left her at the alter am I the only one that thinks this is out of character for a strong southern belle like Lemon maybe not since George was her first love and most likely her soul mate and I cant wait

31. Supernatural: Rowena don´t touch Dean!!! lol

32. Jane says:

This season is fuc**ng good and more now with evil Dean and the Mark of Cain back.😋😋

33. Tracy says:

Hart of Dixie has just wasted Scott Porter and it is a shame! I want him with Zoe rather than Tansy but Tansy is better than Lemon! The producers at Dixie are just awful…they have no clue how to tell a good story or build a decent couple! I wish they would have given Zeorge a chance – now I just can’t wait for Dixie to be cancelled!

34. Tracy says:

Thanks for the Supernatural scoop! I am in favor of any plot that gives us more Dean!!! Can’t wait to see he and Rowena and Crowley interact!

35. Tracy says:

Love Paige and Walter and Scorpion is one of the best shows on TV!

36. ParadiseHeat says:

SPN-A Sam spoiler would be nice since we havent had one at all this season, I know Jared is scaling down his role on the show but a little hint that he’ll be doing something other than making concerned faces or getting knocked out would be nice.

37. Tracy says:

Thrilled that Rigsby and Van Pelt will be back on the Mentalist! The show should never have let them go and the show shouldn’t be ending – Mentalist is one of the few quality programs still on television!

38. Rich Abey says:

Thanks for the Mentalist scoop Matt! Happy to know that the old gang will be reunited on screen at least once before they say goodbye :)

39. love says: I the only one that doesn’t see the chemistry btw paige and Walter. She’s better off with her ex to be honest.,

• Sherri says:

Personally, I like her with Walter better. The ex seems too unreliable. It’s nice that Walter is helping the ex find ways to connect with his son though.

40. love says:

And btw..h5o. .what’s the deal with steve’s love life? He’s growing

41. Shiloh says:

Thanks for the scoop on “The Mentalist,” Matt. I’m looking forward to seeing the team back together again. Though, so far, I’m really loving this season. Last week’s episode was so, so good. Also, hope Ausiello is doing well. I actually have been keeping him and his husband in my prayers, cancer sucks.

42. Oh again with Zoe Keats/ Marisol Nickols again?! When are the Show runners going to get it?! There are great couples that belong together. Tony and Ziva do belong together. Anything else is second rate.

43. Eleanor Shea says:

The chemistry between Tony and Ziva can not be matched. They should stop and invest their resources in getting Cote de Pablo back as Ziva David. She said she would be willing to come back and MW would like her back.

• Dean says:

Cote left willingly and of her own choice. And if you or anyother of your Cote/ Ziva brigade want to play the ‘CBS should have offered her more money’ excuse let me ask you do you know Cote DePablo personally? Did she tell you that she wasn’t paid what she asked for while you went clubbing? If not then shut up.

44. Marie Hixon says:

Really he picked the Name Zoe? Out of all the names GG could have picked? All
    Zoe will do is make Tony realize he can not settle for second best. First is Ziva! I am very sure CBS knows GG and MH messed up and with His and EW contracts coming up …changes are in the air. However with the name Zoe it as if they don’t want us to forget Ziva. iam with the growing contingent that EB is a double agent long ago planted by a terrorist splinter group,

• Darlene says:

Marie, on no planet in the universe would CBS let Mark Harmonvs go. Mark will choose when he wants to leave NCIS.
      And how did GG and MH mess up? They’re delivering the most watched show and the most watched new show (NOLA) on network TV.
      And CBS was the one negotiating the contract Cote walked away from. And the network isn’t punishing itself for how that turned out. They’re busy making money and just gave a big vote of confidence to Les Moonves, by completing a deal that keeps him as their chief through 2019.

• leia says:

Fantasy world much?

45. Wow they still don’t get Gibbs rule 5. Don’t waste Good. Yet that is exactly what they did with Toy and Ziva. Michael and Cote’s chemistry ranks up there with the great ones. What a shame the showrunners don’t get it.

• Erin says:

I have to disagree with the last 3 comments. I thought that Tony and Ziva had a fun flirtatious competitive chemistry in the first couple seasons. This ended when the writers began to focus too heavily on the dramas and tragedies of Ziva and turned Tony into her attractive accessory. The “tiva” anvils were forced and overly contrived and the fun was gone because Ziva always had to come out on top. I’m glad that Tony finally has a chance to grow and be out from under the shadow of the wonders and tragedies of Ziva. Michael Weatherly is such a wonderful actor and he has had so little meaty writing since he became Ziva’s purse. I hope that the writers are allowed to finally give him some drama instead of giving it all to Gibbs and now McGee, it seems.

• Sherri says:

Erin, I agree with everything you said about Tony and Ziva. The focus of the show seemed to be more on their relationship than about the week’s crime. Personally, I am glad McGee is getting some meatier writing this season. But I’m biased because he’s my favorite character. I did think I had read a while back that Michael Weatherly wanted a somewhat lighter schedule since he and his wife had just had a baby??? But I could be mistaken about that.

• Dean says:

What would you know youre just a pissy tiva fan.

• Dean says:

And even bigger shame you and the other douchewads who bash and blame the NCIS cast crew and viewers who disagree with you that Cote left willingly and of choice ‘don’t get it’

46. Donna2712 says:

NCIS fans, you are an embarrassment to the show and the actors you are so loyally “defending”. Everyone who yells, screams, hates on any other person, be it a poster here, an actor on the show, the show runner, or anyone else you feel is responsible for you not getting your own way needs to take a long hard look at yourselves because EVERY SINGLE one of you is just as bad as any other, regardless if you are pro/anti Ziva, Tiva, Teats, Bishop. Stop the fighting, and the bickering and spend some of your time doing good for a charity of something. Enough is enough… It’s Christmas, spread some love for once!

• Dean says:

‘Spread some love’ pipe dream.

• Joni says:

Hi Donna,
      I’ve loved “NCIS” since the show was introduced on “JAG” back in the spring of 2003 and I love it to this day. I loved it during the Kate Years. I loved it during the Ziva Years. And I love it now with Ellie. I loved it with Director Morrow. I loved it with Director Shepard. I love it with Director Vance. I loved it with Gerald as Ducky’s assistant and I love it with Jimmy as Ducky’s assistant. I loved it before McGee and I love it with McGee. I even loved it when Gibbs had that ridiculous “Wilford Brimley” mustache. :-)
      In short, I love the show as a whole even when I dislike pieces parts. That’s the way I am with life in general. I love being here and being alive even when the bad things happen.

• leia says:

yes I whole heartedly agree with you Donna!

47. Greg says:

I wish they would produce a 2 hour N.C.I.S with the Jag characters and finally let us in on what happened after the coin Flip.

48. calc23 says:

I refuse to believe that this is MENTALIST’s last season. THIS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV!
    Jane has soft-pedalled the new-found relationship with Lisbon. They need another season to give the romancce a chance to blossom. Grace and Rigsby should be in the cast now.

49. Ty says:

I know it is random, but I wish it was Fiona for Once Upon a Time. Sounds sort of like a description of the female ogre princess. 😆

50. DOROTHY says:

I still miss Ziva on NCIS. With Gibbs being shot I think a call to Tony from Ziva would be nice to see how Gibbs is doing. Or a show where NCIS needs Ziva to help with a case.