Exclusive

Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: POTUS Comes Calling for Derek... Again

Loading video...

This Thursday on the Grey’s Anatomy fall finale (ABC, 8/7c), the leader of the free world summons Dr. Derek Shepherd, again. And stat!

Of course, Derek is a very, very busy super-surgeon and has little time for interruptions, as he makes clear in the above sneak peek. But the thing is, the President of the United States wasn’t too keen about being told “No” in response to his previous overture, to have Dr. Shepherd lead the brain-mapping initiative.

In light of all the drama that has unfolded since, might Derek reconsider his stance? Press play above and predict his eventual decision. Mr. President is waiting….

1. Amber says:

BYE FELICIA!! Please, please, please let him go so we don’t have to deal with him being miserable anymore.

• Sara says:

Maybe it’s called a storyline? Derek being miserable and depressed. The characters can’t be all happy, dreamy and perfect all the time.

I can’t wait to see more of his dark storyline and him finding himself again. Patrick was amazing last episode.

2. Mary Kate says:

I think they’ll make a deal for him to do the brain mapping in Seattle

3. Anna says:

Damn it Fitz, leave Derek alone already! Aren’t you busy enough dealing with Jake and Olivia?

4. Tia says:

I hope we’ll see him in DC if he’ll take the job, Shonda said they have the sets for it after all.

5. Columbus says:

Is this the storyline for Patrick Dempsey leaving the show?

6. Grey's Fan says:

Derek is a passive-aggressive jerk in this episode.

Spoiler quotes from GA episode 8 Risk:
    Who do you think says the following in the episode:
    “Kale rage.”
    “Stop stealing my orgasms.”
    “Stop throwing the football at my face.”
    Doctor 1: “What can we do?” … Doctor 2: “Be there for her.”
    “It was a coin toss; it could’ve gone either way. It was a Catch-22.”
    “Having you in my bed and having [blank] in my bed are really two different things.”
    “Shut up and listen to me. I think I can remove this tumor.”
    “You should. Take it. I mean it. Go now.”

Also, Cristina makes a brief reappearance in Risk. :)

What are you willing to Risk in your life?