Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Grey's, Once Upon a Time, Arrow, The Strain, The Mentalist, POI and More!

EMILIE DE RAVIN

Will Once Upon a Time‘s beauty play hero? Which NCIS agents will have a heart-to-heart? Who knows The Mentalist‘s secret? Is an Arrow kiss just a kiss? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

Any scoop on Once Upon a Time’s Belle? –Natalie
With husband Rumplestiltskin treading ever deeper into morally murky waters, series cocreator Adam Horowitz says that Belle’s “strength and heroism play a key part in the fall finale” airing Dec. 14. The EP also says to expect a flashback to “another bit of her time in the dark castle with Rumple.”

Sean Murray of NCIS tweeted that fans would find out why McGee is acting like he isn’t over Abby, if he still loves her. Can you confirm what episode this will be touched on? —Robert
I can confirm that Murray was alluding to this Tuesday‘s episode (CBS, 8.7c), in which McAbby have what I am told is “a very personal conversation.”

I know that pictures from the new season of The Mentalist have surfaced, but I need more. Like, how does Cho and the rest of the team respond to the Jane/Lisbon relationship? –Alyssa
Cho of all people, as you can imagine, is not quick to pick up on the consummated romance, in part because they endeavor to keep it under wraps. But that’s not to say a different colleague doesn’t find them out pretty much ASAP. (P.S. Did you know that Agent Fisher is a goner? I admittedly did not.)

I thought I saw a preview showing The Mentalist‘s Lisbon and Jane in what appeared to be the beginning of a hot and heavy love scene. It was billed as a continuation of the kiss at the end of Season 6. Now I can’t find it. Was I right? –Charlotte
There is no continuation, “hot and heavy” or otherwise, of the season-ending kiss — though “Jisbon” fans should be plenty satisfied with the conversation topic  (namely, a question that is raised) in their first season premiere scene. (Granted, that joy could be tempered by a question Pike poses to Jane later on…..)

Do you have any scoop Ron_Canadaon Season 2 of The Strain? –lilslim
In addition to the recurring role of the crisis-bungling NYC mayor (to be played by West Wing alum Ron Canada, right), the FX drama is looking to add a series regular in the form of David, an 11-year-old boy who, as the strain spreads, must make a very difficult decision regarding his parents.

Anything on Grey’s Anatomy’s final two fall episodes? —Jennifer
Amelia doesn’t exactly follow through on her threat to move out of Casa de Mer/Der in the wake of her brother’s near-betrayal. As Caterina Scorsone teased to Michael Ausiello, “She’s still lingering in the house a little bit” in this Thursday’s episode. “She knows he’s sorry, and she knows that he’s really struggling. One of the things Amelia’s demons have given her is a deep well of compassion.” Having said that, the fact that Derek waffled on whether to go to bat for his kid sis “fundamentally changes the way Amelia sees him, and the way she sees the dynamic of their relationship. She can forgive but she won’t forget.”

What can you tell us about the NCIS: Los Angeles episode “Spiral”?
 –Jackie
This season’s ninth episode finds Callen working undercover in the mail room of an office building when the place is over taken by terrorists. An added wrinkle: When the rest of the team rides to the rescue, they discover the entire building is wired to blow. Where’s John McClane when you need him?

Arrow’s Olicity fans are anxiously awaiting the episode this week and would love for you to put their minds at ease, especially after seeing some of the promo pics of the Raylicity kiss and date. Do we have something to be worried about? –Mac
I’m sure one of y’all can spin this soundbite in a positive way: When we asked EP Greg Berlanti what Felicity is feeling during that apparent smooch, he said, “There’s nothing that she’s ever going to feel that isn’t going to be somewhat informed by her feelings for Oliver. You watched her kiss Barry [in The Flash Episode 4]. It doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have feelings for [Barry]; they’re just different kinds of feelings.”

I love Diggle on Arrow, and David Ramsey is so great with facial expressions and one-liners. Do you have any scoop? –Marika
Be careful what you wish for, Marika. When I spoke to showrunner Marc Guggenheim the other day,Draw Back Your Bow he said that Ramsey had “just shot what I would describe as his most emotional scene, for Episode 10. It’s a terrific scene between him and Laurel, and David breaks your heart with his performance.” In the more immediate future, Guggenheim said, “We’ll be seeing Lyla again at the end of Episode 7, and there’s a pretty big development for Diggle and Lyla in Episode 8, the second part of the Flash crossover.”

Do you know when we’ll see Nyssa again on Arrow? Love her character! –Caitlin
“It’d be hard to tell [the Ra’s al Ghul] story without telling more of Nyssa’s story,” Greg Berlanti notes, and as such “there’ll be a lot more of both” characters as Season 3 continues. In fact, it appears Arrow will even flash back to Young Nyssa (they’re casting for age 9 to 12), as it is revealed that she picked up on her mad skillz at an early age.

Do you know if we’ll be able to watch the rest of the Selfie episodes somewhere now that it’s been pulled from ABC’s schedule? –Rebecca
There are no showings slated for the next several weeks (as ABC fills Tuesday’s problematic 8 o’clock hour with Shark Tank repeats, holiday specials and what not), and an ABC rep had no word on when or how the remaining unaired episodes might be available for consumption.

Anything on Person Of Interest’s Root and Shaw? They haven’t gone on a mission together in a while. —Justin
In the Nov. 25 episode, Root and Shaw will disagree on how to handle a new threat sprung by Samaritan – and when I pressed Sarah Shahi for details, what she remembered most was the episode featuring “a lot of chicks on bikes.” So there’s that.

Real questions, real answers. If you need the Inside Line on a favorite show, email InsideLine@tvline.com(With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

1. Sparky says:

OK somebody please spin that response from Greg Berlanti about Felicity and Ray in a good way. She is trying to see what else is out there for her because Oliver isn’t ready to give them a shot – is that what he means???

• brynnomsfordmommasqwirl says:

I took her comments to Oliver to mean that she was going to move on since she is not going to sit and wait for him to figure it out. That is why she asks him to NOT tell her that he loves her, because that makes it harder for her to move on. I think that she is trying to move on with Ray, if she can actually do that or not remains to be seen.

• kath says:

She’s still in love with Oliver, and that affects her feelings about all the other men in her life. (That’s all I got.)

In other words, they are going to drag this out as long as they can, and keep Oliver and Felicity apart any way they can. I just hope they reach some sort of accord before Oliver disappears, otherwise it’s going to be a disappointing January.

• Sarah T. says:

I’m thinking it means that she’s trying in some ways to move on but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy for her (especially if/when Oliver finds out about her and Ray).

• Ladybug456 says:

I am focusing on the word “apparent” and hoping that means no Raylicity kiss actually occurs! The land of Denial is a beautiful place, LOL!

• redjane12 says:

The way I read this (and of course I may be totally wrong) is that Felicity is a bit of a tough spot because she is not only in love with Oliver but she has to see him every day, work under huge pressure with him and on top of it listen to his ambiguous half-commitment statements about his feelings for her (I find that side of Oliver really annoying, selfish and immature). Not really a good place to be so I think she will be faster than in other circumstances to try and date some other guy to try and see if she can move on. I think that is going to be Ray who seems smitten with her (though he may have more than one agenda in relation to Felicity) and the guy is smart and hot so hardly a chore.
      Sure Felicity and Oliver will end up together (and it will be awesome) but that is unlikely to happen this season at least on a permanent basis. Not just because sure the show runners want to keep the show going and the anticipation of Olicity is great for drama and ratings but also because Oliver is still an emotional mess…. I am sure Oliver will go through another emo-crisis over the Thea/Malcolm debacle whenever that reveal happens and then there is that plot of Oliver’s lovechild that he doesn’t know about as Moira Queen covered that up… That surely is going to come back and haunt him at some point?

• Josh says:

I hope shippers are kind to both Ray(who’s a good character) and Felicity in the upcoming episodes. Shippers can be awful and mean :-/

2. Theri says:

I am not sure how I should feel about the McAbby conversation. I really like McGee and Delilah, so I hope this conversation means not the end of it. In my opinion, McGee loves Abby like a friend and not like a love interest (like in season 1)..

• Sherri says:

I’m torn as well. I like McGee with each of them. The actress who plays Delilah is very good. I’d hate for her not to show up anymore. On the other hand, Tim and Abby have had “something” for years and it could be interesting to see where that might go.

3. I got a feeling that I better pray and hope that the producer will release Selfe on DVD next year.

• Moment says:

ABC seems against releasing canceled rookie shows on DVD, still no OUAT in Wonderland, one show of many. Not sure what the studios are thinking with this line of thought but just because a show was canceled, doesn’t mean people won’t buy it lol.

• Rich Abey says:

Same here. Again very confused about ABC’s decision to cancel Selfie given that the show was improving every episode (the last aired episode in particular was a delight), while also maintaining a steady albeit low viewership (still a better viewership than Mindy Project, New Girl, Parks & Rec and on a par with Parenthood). Similar situation last season too with Trophy Wife, though Selfie is a bit more unique.

4. jc says:

Thanks Matt for the POI scoop!

5. It's Delovely says:

Thanks for some Belle scoop, Matt! Unfortunately, with the way Adam Horowitz & Team completely left Belle out of last night’s two-hour episode, I don’t trust that his idea of a “key part” is the same as the standard definition of the phrase. I’ll believe it when I see it.

• Chris says:

I found her absence odd as well. When Hook was on the phone telling Emma about Rumple’s intentions I was expecting her to be at the shop and accidentally overhearing it.

• Rebecca says:

After on how they treated Belle in S2 & S3 and what they’re doing now I have no faith in A/E. Don’t know what this “key part” is but they handled Rumbelle’s storyline very poorly. I’m not going to be surprised if they have Belle forgive Rumple right away b/c the that’s what they always do with Rumbelle; the angst doesn’t really come until the last episode and then it gets resolved in a instant instead of actual development.

• Andi says:

This. They always set up a storyline, then fridge and ignore Belle/Rumbelle for the most part and resolve the issue in an unsatisfying during a 3 minute scene in the finale. Imo it’s clear that the writers had no interest in Belle or the rumbelle relationship other than the Skin Deep one-shot.

6. When will the Arrow ever tell who murder Sara Lance the original Black Canary?

7. Tran says:

What will ABC do to fill the void for the 8 p.m. Tuesday night time slot? Guess we’ll wait during the 2015-16 TV season.

8. justtobesane says:

Thank you for answering my Arrow question about Nyssa!

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Real questions, real answers!

• srinivas says:

Hey Matt, can you please tell me that if this is true or not, i heard that Deeks (NCIS LA) does some mistake is transferred back LAPD and how will it affects the relationship with kensi, and which episode can we except it happen. And second question what is happening for Tony’s character(NCIS) this season really want to see him in stable relationship from here onwards? Always love your scoops.

• mupp says:

The Nyssa thing made me really excited

9. jo jo jo says:

Will Scott Michael Foster (Kristoff) ever be in more then one scene in OUAT? I know its about Anna and Elsa.. but he is just too funny :)

10. Sarah says:

I’m actually kind of excited for the Raylicity. They have great chemistry and are cute together (and Oliver isn’t good enough for any of the girls on this show). Also excited for Diggle/Laurel scenes, since both of them are so, so great and never get enough to do,

11. A says:

I miss Diggle and Felicity scenes, they’ve barely talked to each other at all this year.

12. Marika says:

Ouch. Well warned “be careful what you wish for”.

Thanks for the scoop on Diggle, Matt. I’m glad to know David Ramsey is going to get some meaty stuff at last.
    I just wish it were with anyone but Laurel..

• Marika says:

Thinking about it some more, I hope Diggle talks to Laurel about losing his brother Andy, like Laurel lost Sara.

And then they do a HIVE storyline.

13. as524 says:

to the NCIS ‘scoop’….

McGee & Abby dated/had a fling & it didn’t work out. It’s so past time for the show to move both of these characters on. Fans who ship them can easily keep the ship alive in fanfic but that’s the only place it should still be.

• icequeen says:

And how do you know the conversation is not about McGee showing Abby an engagement ring, and saying he is going to propose to his current girlfriend and asking what she thinks about the ring and idea. And her replying that she loves it and thinks it is a great idea. And they mention something about them not working out, but being happy for each other that they have both found someone else.
      That also qualifies as a personal conversation. As do many other topics.
      Nowhere does it say anything about them getting back together. Its highly improbable that happens. Most likely the show will have both these characters move on with this conversation. So chill.

• Pat says:

I’m just bored with all the McGee, Gibbs, and Gibbs/McGee this season. Do tptb know that there are other characters that fans would like to see have drama, hero moments, and a little character flattery? If they do, they don’t seem to care. It’s all about super Gibbs and poor little Timmy. Yawn.

• Sherri says:

I’ve always preferred McGee over DiNozzo and am pleased Tim’s getting some good story lines this season. As for Gibbs, since Mark Harmon is the star of the show, of course he gets the most big moments. Some past seasons were too Tony centered though Tony Sr. is always a welcome sight. I am missing seeing more of Vance and Palmer this season.

• Radha says:

I don’t know what you’re seeing, but NCIS has always put Dinozzo (and Ziva) front and center and McGee barely gets anything to do. So I’m happy that he’s finally getting some scenes. You more than likely just like Dinozzo and hate that he’s not getting the attention for once. Let the spotlight rest on others for a while and I’m sure it will head back in Dinozzo’s direction soon enough.

• srinivasshenoy says:

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Sorry, by federal law I can only consider questions that are emailed in.

• Actually, it was more a case of putting Ziva forward and then dragging Tony along as her handbag so they could push the fauxmance, but I take your point. I agree, though, it’s nice to see more of Tim.

• icequeen says:

This reply contains SPOILERS for NCIS episode 12×08.
      I apologize. I was mistaken.
      If they thought that was putting mcabby to rest, they did not do a good job. I do not think that was their plan anyway. It looked more like they took the other way out, and are planning to have them be endgame. Both dating, them him break up, then her break up like after a season is my guess. And then have them back together. I could be wrong, but looks like that is their game plan when judged by this episode alone. Makes me sad that it looks like McGee and Delilah is not gonna last, even if Abby and Burt will (lol Did they name him deliberately like the hippo, Bert?) Like it or not, looks like it. Not a fan myself, good for those who are.

14. Is Jane going to propose? It’s going to be an exciting season. I wish it wasn’t the last.

15. Claire says:

Thanks for the heads up about Diggle, Matt! I’m a huge supporter of his, but as of right now my viewing pleasure of Arrow — as well as others I’ve spoken with — will pretty much cease after 3×09.

I don’t know what these guys are doing, but the show will be losing its appeal as it focuses on another. Good luck to them I say, but this viewer will be bowing out for (as of right now) episodes 3×10- 3×12. Maybe someone will put Diggle’s scenes up on youtube. Either way, I’m out for January.

• Cheryl says:

Thanks Matt for the Arrow info. I am one of those viewers who has lost faith in the show she used to love. I will tune back for 3.08, perhaps 3.09 but beyond that I see zero to motivate me to watch and promote this show anymore. I tuned in for Arrow and fell in love with Team Arrow as introduced in season 1. When none of the integral for me, character dynamics exist and even the eponymous hero is absent from current SL as spoiled for the winter run, they have left me with nothing to hold my interest and certainly not my passionate support.

Other characters are being brought to the fore and it is entirely the EPs choice to do that and I respect that it is their choice. Equally though, it is my choice to no longer watch nor promote Arrow.

• A says:

Thats just silly.. you are dropping a show because you dont like the rumored direction of a storyline? Why dont you wait and see what happens first.. maybe it wont be what you fear.

• Claire says:

Not really, especially when it’s a tv show and I value my time. What is silly is calling other peoples opinions “silly” ;)

• kath says:

People don’t drop shows because of a rumored future storyline. That usually comes as the last straw.

I’m not Claire but for me, I’ve outright enjoyed only 2 of the 6 episodes so far this season. I’ll hang in till the mid-season finale to decide but if all the time they spend on Laurel’s storyline continues to take time away from characters I want to see and the rest of the show remains so depressing, I may be done too.

• Claire says:

I will watch feedback and such and hope the show finds it footing again with what works — Oliver/Felicity/and “in character” Diggle.

Like you, I’ve enjoyed 2 episodes this season and even purchased those on iTunes, but it’s all the in between that has kept me from that “season pass”. If the season continues on this track though, it might as well be a British series that runs for 10 episodes as far as my viewing is concerned—get some quality Team Arrow in there, with some good scenes between then all and maybe there’s hope.

I am enjoying the Oliver/Felicity slow burn though as I think this is good for both their characters, but it does feel at times like they have been put in a box off to the side — precisely what MG said WOULD NOT happen.

• Briggs says:

Stephen has asked that people trust the writers. I’m willing to do that because I’ve missed out on too many good shows by deciding that one thing was enough to keep me away. Other people have ‘stopped’ watching and it hasn’t really hurt the show any. I’m willing to stick this out because Arrow is still one of best shows on television for me.

16. Shiloh says:

Thanks for the scoopage on “The Mentalist.” Though, I had actually heard about Fischer being gone, the rest I hadn’t. I wonder what’s going to happen with the Pike thing—though I believe Jane certainly has Lisbon’s heart, and vice versa, so I’m not too worried. But it might make for a little bit of spice. And I’m kinda glad they went for the “keeping it a secret” option—makes for more potential fun that way at work. I’m very glad the show is back and have been looking forward to see where they go from that kiss. Thanks again! 😀

17. Claire says:

Eff you, ABC Network. If you were going to cancel Selfie, the LEAST you could have done is air the handful of episodes ALREADY filmed

18. cal2422 says:

I would love more story lines about Tony – ncis. Also story lines about Tony and his father Robert Wagner

• Erin says:

Me too but they seem to be pushing McGee and of course Gibbs to the front this season. Tony gets the usual C plot and moments of humiliation. Tony fans might as well hang it up.

• Sherri says:

Tony has had lots of DiNozzo centered episodes and story arcs in other seasons. It’s good to see Tim get some time. And Gibbs is at the front because he is the boss and team leader. I do think they are letting Tony mature some this season, which is a welcome development.

19. Babybop says:

Sad about Selfie. Here’s hoping we can at least watch them online…

20. Eliza says:

Thanks for the Arrow scoop. I love Diggle and I’m always up for more of him. I’ve had a crush on David Ramsey since he played Debra Morgan’s boyfriend on Dexter :)
    I like Ray and I am interested to see what he’s up to. I might be in the minority but I also like Ray and Felicity together. I think they have great chemistry and whether it’s just friends or possibly more – I’m fine with either at this point. I hope for happier moments with them (it seems a lot of their interactions have been when Felicity is upset about something).
    And, lastly, I love Nyssa. Katrina Law is awesome.

21. Charity says:

Rumple’s waters aren’t “murky,” they’re straight-up crude-oil sludge at this point!

22. Jared says:

I LOVE Arrow so I know im in the minority with this but I just don’t see the chemistry between Felicity and Oliver that every other fan of the show sees or wants. Im totally ok with some sort of Ray/Barry/Felicity romance instead. Cant wait for this weeks episode!

• Amanda says:

I agree! I thought I was alone! I just posted a comment along the same lines. I really find Felicity kind of whiny and boring-but I like her OK as a character on the show-just not for Oliver.

23. K says:

I love Oliver and Felicity but I really hope they don’t drag out things between them too long. It’s so overdone already. Love Diggle too, just wish he had more scenes with Felicity. I miss their friendship.

24. winter says:

I still can’t wrap my head around the Jane/Lisbon relationship, I know it’s been in the works for a while, but I just don’t see the physical attraction between the two.

25. Paloma says:

I want McGee and Abby together! Not that I didn’t like Delilah, but Abby and McGee are perfect together.

26. thanks for the Belle scoop!!!!!! finally some news about her!

27. ruahticsn says:

For NCIS:LA, is Spiral episode 10? This week is episode 8 and next week’s Traitor is episode 9.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Episode number may have changed. We shall see!

• icequeen says:

This reply contains RUMOURED SPOILERS for future NCIS:LA episodes 609, 610 and 611.
      Yes, the current episode order is: episode 9 “Traitor” with the Granger poisoning, the mole-hunt, Eric being one of suspects, Deeks and Kensi “playing games” and other stuff happening airs next week, November 24th. Episode 10 “Humbug” is the Christmas episode (with both Sam & his son, Callen/Joelle and Deeks/Kensi stories) and airs December 15th. That means there is a 2-week break between the episodes. Then episode 11 “Spiral” by Dave Kalstein (shot as ep 609, but remember they filmed one ep for s6 in s5 already, so numbers on scripts and airing number/order differ) airs the first week of January…should be January 5th 2015. That is the episode with Deeks once again playing spiderman with some “skyscraper-climbing”.

• icequeen says:

This reply contain RUMOURED SPOILERS for NCIS:LA episodes 609 – 612!
        I must correct myself. And admit I should always check things before answering, because apparently my memory fails me at times. I left one ep out.
        Episode 609 Traitor (production number 607, ep 129) aired on Nov 24th. No new episode next week, on Dec 1st. Then episode 610 First Rehearsal/Reign Fall (production number 608, ep 130) airs on Dec 8th and is about Sam and his father/son and military academy. Then episode 611 Humbug (production number 610, ep 131) airs on Dec 15th and has Christmas vacation plans, ice skating, Joelle, cyber-crimes, and other things happening. Then Christmas break. Then episode 612 Spiral (production number 610, ep 132) airs on Jan 5th 2015.
        It is not uncommon for a tv show to switch the order of episodes they have written or filmed. Same with NCISLA this season. Plus since they filmed an episode for S6 already at the end of S5, then all episode production & airing order numbers are automatically off this year.

28. steph says:

Thanks Matt for the info on Arrow. Wondering what is going on with this show’s dynamics this season? and the focus on what is a clearly unpopular character in Laurel? Where are the quality scenes between Oliver/Diggle/Felicity? I hope they wrap up this “who killed Sara” story line soon! BTW, Loved the Felicity centric episode. Bring back Momma Smoak!!!!

29. lizo says:

I need some Root & Shaw kissing on Person of Interest. STAT.

30. Boiler says:

Shark Tank needs to go away. Why do people watch the biggest egos around on a TV show

31. Amanda says:

I guess I am the only Arrow fan out here that really can’t stand Oliver and Felicity as a couple. I think he needs someone not so sweet. I kind of wish he and Laurel would give it another go once she gets all muscled and leathered up…but that’s just me.

• anne says:

I can understand people who dont like olicity, but people who like lauriver are just beyond me. They are awful together. Would you forgive you bf?

• lizo says:

I’m *okay* with Oliver/Felicity….I prefer her with Barry

• Briggs says:

Wait, you want Laurel to get back with a guy who’s cheated on her, at least twice (unless we count Shado)? Why? Just to say they did? Because it’s canon? I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why this one point should be canon, but they aren’t screaming about how Oliver should have come back from the island an orphan and only child, also canon before the reboot.

32. Evan says:

Get out of my head, Jane. This is exactly how I feel about Arrow. I stopped watching Arrow in early season one because I couldn’t stand the Laurel/Oliver drama. I came back because my brother said it had gotten better, midway through. What kept me coming back each week was the dynamic between Oliver/Diggle/Felicity. The are magic together and they are what I stayed for. As the show pulls away from that (and I understand it can’t stay just the three of them) it is pulling me away from the show. I still don’t care about Laurel. I wish they would just find out who killed Sara and deal with it. I want to feel the weight of an overarching villain. I want more Diggle. I am really unsatisfied so far this season (except a couple of episodes) but I have hope that things will pick up after the mid-season finale. Fingers crossed.

33. A says:

Does Talia exist in the “Arrow”verse? Would be nice to hear something about her.

34. Lily says:

Does this mean that Belle will finally declare her independence, and leave Gold once an for all? While I might not be Belle’s biggest fan, she deserves so much better.

35. Amy says:

Thank you for the Belle spoiler! I keep hoping she’ll get to be part of the main storyline.

36. Josh says:

A scene with Diggle and Laurel. That’s interesting and scary. I hope she isn’t there as DA but as a friend or soon to be friend. I really don’t anything to happen to Diggle’s family.

37. Briggs says:

I look forward to seeing the circumstances of the Raylicity kiss. It may seem straight forward, but as I’ve said before, context is everything. So that’ll be interesting.
    Ooo, Diggle scoop. Definitely something to look forward to. Diggle is a man of few words, but I’m all for scenes that focus on him
    Nyssa! Yes, more Nyssa. Please, more Nyssa?

38. A says:

Thank you for all the amazing arrow scoop!!!! So sad about Selfie. I want to see the rest!

39. Arlene Pouliot says:

Are they going to bring Abby’s brother back in NCIS? I would to see that.

40. About Arrow, this is my opinion: It seems unnecessary that Diggle needs a scene with Laurel, they have nothing to do with each other. It gives me the feeling that Diggle and Laurel are not the best friends, just two people who know each other for the circumstances and nothing more. Another foolish intent for Laurel to have more prominence and be around of Team Arrow. It’s painful that Diggle has so few scenes and one of them is precisely with Laurel.

It seems right that Felicity does not want to wait for Oliver. But I find very absurd that she would have a relationship with Ray, right now. She still really loves Oliver, she hasn’t had any scenes with Ray to show me that Felicity has feelings for him. If they become a couple will be too fast and nothing credible. I don’t buy this and not because I am a Olicity fan, I say it simply because it’s ridiculous for the short time between Ray and Felicity, because they don’t had any romantic scene. I just hope nothing happens between them because I don’t like Ray, there’s something about him that I don’t like. (although I like Brandon)

I love Nyssa, I love Katrina Law very much since I saw her on Spartacus. But I don’t see necessary a flashback of her with 9 or 12 years. I have nothing against this character, all I hope is that the flashback is going to be necessary for the present of the story of the show. Arrow is known for being a show with flashbacks but it started to bored me.

41. alyssa says:

That’s it, now I know Belle is the main character that is dying on Once :(

• Britt says:

Not dead. Was filming 4×12 today. Maybe she finally got tired of rumples crap and sucked him into his stupid magical hat for being and d-bag and running around sucking people into it and stealing reformed villains hearts.

• Britt says:

• Danielle Nordahl says:

I’m hoping she plays a major part in saving Hook and Rumple is all, “but he tried to kill you”, and Belle is all, “well, he’s actually changed and you haven’t, byeee.” Haha, sorry, got a little silly there, but it would be a major news flash to Rumple if Belle stood up to him, helped his enemy, and then went her own way. I would never them to be apart for the second half of the season and I’d love to see Belle come into herself and get more scenes.

42. Charlie says:

Thanks for the spoilers on The Mentalist, Matt! I’m so excited for this season, hope you have some sneak peeks for us, soon ;).
    You’re the best, thank you again!

43. Sarah_TN1 says:

I’m actually hoping Belle might have something to do with saving Killian. I don’t want him to die, because he’s why I watch Once Upon A Time.

44. So is it just me but, watching the flash backs, they all seem to be about Amanda Waller and Argus? About how Amanda Waller always gets what she wants, despite moral objections? I don’t see why they would be playing these fairly boring flashbacks unless it was going to come to an important clash in the story which I believe will be the fall finale. I think it was Amanda Waller that had Sara killed, and perhaps even Lyla. (although I am not sure if she was in labor when Sara died.) There is something in those flash backs that is giving away who killed Sara. There have been so many times that the different people have said “what Amanda Waller wants, she gets.”

Also, Arrow seems to be more of a show for older comic book nerds lol than The Flash, so the whole “Shipping” thing going on with Felicity and Barry or Ray or Oliver is kinda driving me crazy. Especially because in the comic books he is pretty on and off and at one point MARRIED to the Black Canary. I admit you kinda like the fact that she is the awesome brainiac (and as a nerd girl I love the writers for making it that way). I love that all the guys want her. (except for Barry who actually she is better off with than anybody.) Oliver so far was best off with Sarah, the one he could fight and train with. He doesn’t really have a double life in this show, he just has the Arrow. So Laurel will actually make much more sense probably later down the line. It’s actually kinda sad for Oliver most of his friends and family are dead. He kinda does need therapy.

When it comes to Thea, I know, may not be this half of the season. When the huge confrontation with the league comes, the fact that she is actually “Speedy” A.K.A. Mia Drearden will be revealed. (Actually in Arrow she is Thea Dearden Queen, but they did call her Mia when she was living/training with Malcolm.) Hopefully, she will, join up with the team, along with the black canary to fight off the league (I suspect Malcolm will join as well). I don’t think that will be until this year’s season finale. Just my predictions. Her training was not for her to come back to Starling city and go back to running a club.