Ratings: Gotham and DWTS Tick Up, Voice, Broke Girls and Originals Dip

2 Broke Girls Ratings

Fox’s Gotham this Monday drew 6.6 million total viewers and a 2.4 demo rating (per finals), rising 10 and 9 percent week-to-week to match The Blacklist as the night’s highest-rated drama.

Sleepy Hollow led out of that with 4.5 mil and a 1.5, ticking down in both measures.

Elsewhere….

NBC | The Voice (12.1 mil/3.5) dipped 5 percent, while The Blacklist (9.3 mil/2.4) ticked down 4 percent.

ABC | With NFL preeemption-related adjustments made, Dancing With the Stars (13.1 mil/2.0) ticked up a tenth, while the CMAs lead-up special (7.4 mil/1.2 rose sharply year over year.

CBS | 2 Broke Girls (8 mil/2.2) dipped 5 and 8 percent from its opener, The Millers (6.8 mil/1.6) and Scorpion (10.3 mil/2.2) each dropped a handful of eyeballs and a tenth in the demo, while a highly entertaining NCIS: Los Angeles (9.1 mil/1.5) added some viewers yet ticked down to a series low rating.

THE CW | With NFL preeemption-related adjustments made, The Originals (1.1 mil/0.5) dipped a tenth, while Jane the Virgin (1 mil/0.4) was flat.

1. jm says:

Jane´s chapter was so fun. Love it

2. LT says:

GO JANE GO!!!!! LOVE IT!

3. Bee says:

I want Jane to do good. Such an adorable show.

• aunni says:

i wd be pissed of cw cancel jane and keep the originals. cw desperately needs shows like jane to gain other types of viewers. so tired of these cheap,tacky vampire shows.

• LT says:

I read that it’s good for this year at least, so we need to get all of our friends into this show so it sees a season 2.

• Jason says:

THANK YOU! I totally second what you posted!

• Moment says:

I think it’s far too early to think Jane the Virgin will be canceled. It’s having its ups and downs ratings wise but I wouldn’t call it dead, I wouldn’t be surprised if its renewed either. I think it could go either way, I’m leaning towards renewal personally.

4. Jenny says:

Gosh the originals is doing horrible so early… I think the vamps on TVD and originals may get one more season each, if that.

• Ray says:

The Originals needs to bring back Bex

• ggny says:

Are you insane? A 0.6 on a packed Monday night Against NFL is great for the CW

• aunni says:

yeah julie plec got u… u r a master analyst n we r bunch of morons. n BTW rating will adjusted down

• ggny says:

Barely any show averages a 0.5. If Originals get anywhere over that it is a win for The CW. Its not CBS what do you think CW is looking for then if Originals ratings are bad?

• Moment says:

The Originals won’t be canceled this season, you have nothing to worry about. The 100 and Jane the Virgin are likely to be canceled before this series.

• ggny says:

And i dont even watch Originals or TVD. So i could care less

• Kristen says:

It looks like the originals was adjusted down to 0.5. and 1.1 mil viewers. I agree that it is still better than the 0.3 and 0.2 beauty and the beast and hart of Dixie were doing in that same time slot last year. It is worrisome, though, that an episode that was fairly heavily promoted with Nina crossing over ended up garnering the series lowest ratings. A year ago when Tyler crossed over the originals reached ratings of 1.0. At this rate, by the spring it may end up with 0.4 or 0.3 if it continues to slide. I still don’t think it is in any danger of cancellation yet, but this downward trend isn’t ideal either. I do like the increased emphasis on the original family this year, but I wonder if maybe not having the original actors back apart from Michael is causing viewers who tuned in for that to lose interest.

5. The Nation says:

The Blacklist moving to Thursdays is going to HURT it big time. Im beginning to think that #1 on the Blacklist is 9pm Thursday (No. 1 9PM Thursday)

• Tran says:

With Bad Judge and A to Z getting the ax, I really hope The Blacklist is going to save Thursday nights on NBC beginning February 5th.

6. Eric7740 says:

And The Crazy Ones was cancelled and The Millers was kept because??? Just curious…

• ggny says:

Cost. TCO from what i understand was extremely expensive to make

• aunni says:

plz don’t mention crazy ones it hurts :( CBS has a lots of money making foul shows. idk how much loss they wd hv faced if they kept a good quality show like crazy ones.

• Eric7740 says:

I’m sorry Aunni, I’m just bitter still about that cancellation. They had a great quality sitcom and kept dribble like the Millers, which will probably be cancelled at the end of this season!!! Good riddance!

• Moment says:

CBS owns The Millers. Fox owned The Crazy Ones. CBS are desperate to get a comedy they own into syndication. I personally think The Millers deserves cancelation with such dreadful numbers for a comedy.

7. Tran says:

Last night’s episode of 2 Broke Girls was even better than last week’s season premiere with Kim K in a cameo appearance and The Blacklist just keeps getting better heading towards next week’s Fall finale but I really hope the move to Thursdays at 9 p.m. come February 5th is going to save The Blacklist and NBC’s Thursday night line-up (fingers crossed).

8. dude says:

Love Jane so much and want it to improve but that has NFL preemption all over it. I’m expecting it to be adjusted at least two ratings points down.

9. Moment says:

Anyway it’s good that Gotham has finally stopped dropping and has gained some viewers. I can see why Sleepy Hollow has dropped, the extra 5 episodes hasn’t helped much at all. I think some viewers are also being turned off by the direction the show is taking. Much like how Falling Skies became The Mason Show, Sleepy Hollow is now The Crane Show lol. Abbie and co are just along for the ride unfortunately.

10. robinepowell says:

Why is no one watching Sleepy Hollow this season? Such a good show but people have lost interest and I can’t figure out why.

• Jake says:

I agree, but I think I might have an idea. In season one, we got to see Abby and Ick fight a lot of baddies…Now are just focusing on Ickabod’s son and the Headless Horseman and Katrina..I think they need to get back to the monster fighting and wrap up the son/Katrina storyline…I think they are milking it and drawing it out. I saw the same thing happen with Charmed, it was really good when the girls were fighting demons, but then they went with the love life sappy side of things and it got boring. Just my 2 cents.

11. Neil says:

The Originals need to stay. For one reason only. Sebastian Roché.