Once Upon a Time Photos Include a Most Magical Mommy & Me Class

Season 4, Episode 7

The world’s best group playdate takes place this Sunday on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, attended as it is by Snow White, Cinderella (returning guest star Jessy Schram) and Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Bolger), each with their bambinos in tow.

UPDATE: TVLine commenter Jordan gets 175 TVLine Power User Points (zero cash value) for spotting the munchkin dressed as Mickey Mouse.

Also amid the fresh batch of pics shared below: a bit more angst for poor Regina and Robin Hood, and a peek at Snow Queen’s flashback origin story.

In the episode “The Snow Queen,” Emma interrogates Ingrid at the sheriff’s station, only to be subject to the sorceress’ mind games; Regina and Robin’s relationship grows increasingly complex as they struggle to find a way to save Marian’s life; and Emma is reminded of what she missed out on by not being a family with Snow and Charming, when she sees how involved Mary Margaret is in baby Neal’s life.

Also, ABC revealed a bit of guest casting for the episode — namely that Brighton Sharbino (The Walking Dead, NCIS‘ Young Abby) will be playing Young Ingrid, while Sally Pressman (Army Wives) is playing the adult third sister, Helga.

1. Kelly Deeny says:

Yay! Nice to see the princesses reunited.

2. Z25 says:

Aww, I’m so happy to see Cinderella and Aurora back. I miss these little moments of the characters from different fairytales interacting in normal town life moments. I’m happy for Aurora and Phillipp that they now have their baby. I was worried when the Wicked Witch turned them into flying monkeys and what that would mean for their unborn child.
    The picture of Robin Hood and Regina is great! I love their story. It’s so angsty and makes me wish they could just be together and be happy and in love like at the end of season 3, but maybe that’s not very exciting for a television show. But I hope happier times for them will come. They deserve it.

• that was already mentioned in the finale of last year grumoy/leroy mentioned something about phillip changing diapers

• Callie says:

I hope that Robin Hood will receive a centric and/or more flashbacks relatively soon! Perhaps in 4B, since there is already so much going on in 4A regarding Frozen, Emma’s past, Rumple’s hat, etc. I really like Outlaw Queen, but I think that Robin needs more development and that development would help move them forward as a couple. A lot of people seem to criticize him for feeling “torn” between Regina and Marian, and I think a look into the past/knowing more about him could better outline why he feels that way. Again, while I like OQ, more build-up is needed for me.

3. Jennifer says:

It’s about time they dealt with Emma’s feelings about baby Neal. Hope it’s more than one scene.

4. Jordan says:

I love the baby dressed as Mickey Mouse! I guess that’s the hidden mickey Ginny talked about.

5. Andy says:

Can Hood just leave regina alone? She told him twice already and he’s still there! What about go find a way to save your wife, dude?

• Ash says:

1) That’s not what Regina said. At all. 2) If you read the press release you’ll know that finding a way to save his wife is exactly what he and Regina are still trying to do in that ep.

• BrittBrat says:

Well she is the one trying to help his wife, so he will have to talk to her at some point.

• Moment says:

I feel sorry for Robin, he’s torn between 2 people he cares about a great deal, one of which he loves.

• MS says:

Why tell her he loves her, then tell her he won’t leave his wife? It’s got to be torture for Regina. The fact that he wont let her alone, hints to me that maybe he is hoping she will react differently than how she is. I am still thinking that his feelings aren’t genuine but part of a bigger plan. And I definitely still think he shares a heart with Hook. There was a lot of times last season that Hook knew things that happened during the missing year even though he wasn’t with the group. Robin was with them though. Hmm.

6. Anthony says:

If someone evil wanted to take over the realms around the Enchanted Forest, gathering all of the baby princes/princesses and their moms in one place would make it pretty easy. (Yes, it’s horrible, but you know a lot of you were thinking it.

7. Gail says:

I am glad Mary Margret didn’t become instantly slim after having a baby.

I am sure Mary Margaret will tell Emma the reason she is spending so much time watching Neil is because she is trying to make up for the time she didn’t have with Emma. I hope Mary Margaret gets a storyline soon. She has had about as much storyline as Granny and Grumpy this season.

• Addie says:

1) It’s Neal and (2. Ginny has a newborn herself and most likely requested a lighter workload so she wouldn’t be away from him for too long. She will probably have more scenes in 4B as the baby will be older.

8. Gail says:

I hope if Regina and Robin Hood decide that he needs to take a memory loss potion in order to forget Regina and love his wife, that she also takes the potion to forget him. Of course if that happens they probably will fall in live again as did Mary Margaret and David. What if Marion was in love with Will Scarlett and that was why he and Robin Hood had a falling out. We still have not seen Will and Robin together, so it is possible. Robin could fall in love with Marion but she could still not get better because she doesn’t love him.

• Cassie says:

Robin and Will’s falling out was revealed in OUAT in Wonderland. Will joined Robin’s band of merry men, and then tricked him. He told them that they should rob Maleficent’s castle, but Robin doesn’t want to because stealing from her would have consequences, but Will says if they just steal gold and not magic, she would never notice. So Robin agrees and the merry men break into her castle while she’s away. However, Will steals the Looking Glass (a magical item that creates portals) so that he and his true love Anastasia can go to Wonderland and start a better life. This was his plan all along. Later Will is celebrating with the rest of the merry men when Maleficent uses magic to project her voice through out the camp demanding that her looking glass be returned or they will suffer the consequences. Robin angrily asks the thief to fess up, but Will doesn’t and tries to sneak off, because he feels guilty. Robin however sees him, and finds out he stole the looking glass. Robin says as punishment he is going to do the worst thing of all:nothing. After that Will leaves for Wonderland with Anastasia.

9. MattySi. says:

Didn’t Cinderella have her baby a couple seasons ago? Wouldn’t the baby be older by now??

10. robinepowell says:

Cinderella’s baby should at least year old since she had her/him in the first season and it’s been a year in storybrooke time.
    That baby doesn’t look that old.

11. Mary says:

Are we finally going to find out where Prince Thomas disappeared to in Season 1?

12. Fan says:

Did I see Hyde from That 70s Show in the last picture?

13. Robert says:

Why do I feel it will be some heartbreaking scenes in this episode with the sisters storyline, that will show the Snow Queen taking that dark turn. I do not want to start any social issue Here but are there no women of color who had children in storybrooke at the same time as all of these women in the mommie and me group or is my eyesight going bad?

14. ninergrl6 says:

It’s about time Cinderella & Aurora returned! Even if it’s just a cameo, it makes no sense that they’ve been completely forgotten for so long.

15. No says:

So, so DONE with Regina and Hood story, talk about creepy and offensive. Just stop dude, return to your wife, you dated Regina for like 2 days. It’s just an unbelievable story.

• Lily says:

Actually, the offensive part is that Robin returned to a wife he does not love. What he is doing to Marian is even worse, than what he is doing to Regina.

16. Kim (@AD76) says:

Is it just me or does the Snow Queen’s cleavage seem to inflate and deflate between shots?

17. Laura Moser says:

Yea so is it just me or does Cinderella’s Baby look like Dopey? lol. Just saying. Also how much longer do they want Emma’s hair to be? I think Jen should be allowed to cut it, but I dunno maybe she wants it that long…who knows?

18. Tai says:

So so glad to see Ashley (and Aurora too!) back! I really hope that they get more to do in the rest of the season. I miss them. Which is saying a lot because neither Sleeping Beauty nor Cinderella were my favorite princesses. Kudos to the actresses (and the writers) for that. I hope they bring back Anastasia from Wonderland and Mulan too. Now THOSE would be some great interactions!

19. Abigail says: