Netflix's New Kyle Chandler Thriller Gets a Premiere Date, Title and a (Creepy) Teaser Trailer

Kyle Chandler Bloodlines

Netflix is lifting the veil of secrecy surrounding its new drama series from the producers of Damages and starring Friday Night Lights MVP Kyle Chandler.

The streaming giant on Thursday confirmed the 13-episode thriller’s title, Bloodline, and also released a haunting teaser trailer (see below) that hints at the show’s central mystery.

Created and exec-produced by Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman, and Glenn Kessler, the series is set in the Florida Keys and centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother returns home.

In addition to Chandler, the all-star cast includes Ben Mendelsohn (The Dark Knight Rises), Linda Cardellini (Mad Men), Sam Shepard (The Right Stuff), Sissy Spacek (Carrie), Norbert Leo Butz (Dan in Real Life), Jamie McShane (Sons of Anarchy), Jacinda Barrett (Suits) and Enrique Murciano (Without a Trace).

All 13 episodes will be released in March 2015.

1. Amanda says:

ooh! I’m definitely watching this. Very intrigued now

2. Coal says:

I’m actually looking forward to this, I love family dramas in particular if they focus on the siblings relationships with each other.

3. J says:

Pretty sure that trailer confirmed the title is Bloodline, not Bloodlines.

4. Katie says:

I don’t think I’d describe that trailer as “lifting the veil of secrecy” exactly… it pretty much told me nothing about the show.

5. Jaime says:

The sound of his voice gives me chills! Love Kyle Chandler, so I will definitely be watching this.

6. Bryce says:

Oh man! I thought we were going to be calling is “Kyle Chandler’s Netflix Drama from the Creators of Damages” indefinitely! Title is good, teaser is nice and typically KZK-y. I’m excited.

7. cdhaskell says:

Kyle Chandler sound like that he got a great series. I hope that it will get renewal for the second season.

8. lululime says:

Loved Damages, actually thought it should’ve beaten Mad Men for that Best Drama Emmy in 2008 for its first season.

9. Love me some Kyle Chandler from way back in the Early Edition days. Looking forward to this one!

10. joey says:

I’m sure if a bunny was hopping along a deserted road, the people would still be intrigued. I hope this show is worth watching. I’m wondering if Netflix and CBS are affiliated.

11. This looks okay, the cast if anything is promising. I can’t say that I’m excited to spend 15 hours with something just based off of this.

12. Ner says:

They had me as soon as I heard Kyle Chandler’s voice. Any show ever will always have me at Kyle Chandler.

13. MattArmando says:

An absolutely stunning cast. Kyle Chandler, Sissy Spacek, Chloe Sevigny, Sam Shephard, Linda Cardellini, Ben Mendolsehn, Steven Pasquale. wow.

14. Heathers says:

Well, that was helpful. Looks like I’ll have to subscribe to Netflix again. I need to watch the final season of Damages also.

15. With today’s rapidly evolving vacation home market, consumers are more and more exposed to an increasingly diverse marketplace offering
    a wide range of leisure travel options. There is a floor
    to ceiling window to view the beauty of Miami shoreline as well as the beautiful surrounding of the city.
    Boca Grande offers one, two, and three bedroom residences, along with penthouse suites.

16. bone lee says:

The trailer really tells you nothing… I’m excited to see how it all came out… Sissy was great work with on set ;)

17. Christine Simone says:

Just finished binge watching Bloodline…. I’m hooked can’t wait for season 2, please, please renew!

18. Marianne says:

Just finished watching Bloodline…..Wow really good Netflix….sure hope there will be a season 2????