Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, Grey's, Supe, NCIS, Once, Grimm, Mindy, Brooklyn, Hawaii Five-0 and More

Ask Ausiello

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Grey’s Anatomy intel please? —Sammi
Ausiello: Amelia’s past substance-abuse issues — specifically the massive relapse she suffered while starring on a little show called Private Practice — will become a majorly hot topic around Grey Sloan Memorial in the Nov. 13 episode.

Question: Do you have anything on Laurel and Oliver on Arrow? I’m dying here! —Micaela
Ausiello: Would you settle for something on Ray-Felicity-Oliver instead? (You’re gonna have to, ’cause it’s all I gots!) Felicity will announce her new gig working for Ray at the start of Wednesday’s episode, triggering this passive-aggressive reaction from Ollie: “He pauses for a second then keeps going and changes the subject,” Stephen Amell previews. But it sure seems like things are a little tense in this sneak peek, eh? “[We’re] certainly going to learn how Oliver feels about it,” Amell confirms. “It comes to a head towards the latter part of our fall run.” Meanwhile, if you were wondering, like us, whether there would be any residual awkwardness between Felicity and Oliver, given what transpired in the season premiere, Amell notes, “I’ve always strived [to make] sure [Arrow] relationships are adult relationships. You can kiss someone and you can profess something to them, but that doesn’t mean you avoid eye contact with them. There is a bigger goal and a much bigger circumstance at play. So, [while] I’m sure things are awkward, they’ve got work to do.”

Question: Any Once Upon a Time scoop about ‘Rumbelle’? —Serena
Ausiello: Sunday’s reveal that Rumple is after the Sorcerer’s hat and all the magic it contains certainly doesn’t bode well for the couple’s future. “He definitely loves her and wants to be with her, but the hat existed long before she came along and will probably exist long after she’s gone,” muses Robert Carlyle. “This quest is so massive for him. This addiction is huge. [It] drives Rumplestiltskin more than love.”

Ask AusielloQuestion: Any Supernatural scoop? —Frances
Ausiello: Now that the bromance between Dean and Crowley appears to be over, the King of Hell is going through an identity crisis of sorts. “The journey’s a little different than last year,” Mark Sheppard explains. “Last year, the human element was the problem. I still think there’s a residual issue there. [Now] Crowley’s re-evaluating his position as King of Hell and his friendship with Dean. But I know there’s a lot of affection there between the two of them, whether Dean agrees to it or not.”

Question: I’d love some info on Felicia Day’s Supernatural return. —Estée
Ausiello: Day’s Season 10 comeback — which the actress is currently shooting — will present “a Charlie we haven’t seen before,” executive producer Robert Singer teases. Adds Day: “She comes back from Oz, and her experiences there have changed her.”

Question: Any NCIS spoilers about Tony’s love life? Will any sparks fly between him and his old partner from Philly or the FBI agent he’s partnered with for a case? – Connie
Ausiello:
As you’ve seen since sending this in, Tony and G-woman Leia “Hates Star Wars” Pendergast seem mutually keen on each other. And sparks will also fly between DiNozzo’s old Philly PD partner (to be played by 24’s Marisol Nichols) and… McGee? As Sean Murray shared, “She’s slightly insulting to McGee when he first meets her, so he’s not sure how he feels about this woman.”

Question: I’m in need of something Elementary-related, particularly about Joan and Sherlock as friends and partners. What can we expect from Season 3? –Amanda
Ausiello:
Although the former partners’ relationship is now strained, Joan is still looking out for Sherlock and what’s best for him — especially since she’s not around to rein him in anymore. “Bell and Joan will get to talking about Kitty and Sherlock’s ability to be a true mentor,” executive producer Rob Doherty previews. “And they’re both right to have some concerns. Bell points out that Joan always provided a balance or a counterbalance to Sherlock. And based on what they’ve seen from Kitty in the first couple of episodes, the dynamic, the polarity, seems to have switched. If he’s balancing her, who’s balancing him? Is this ultimately a combustible relationship? So, Joan feels a certain obligation to try to get a better sense of how those two are working together.”

Question: The Flash. Obsessed. Scoop me. —Gerald
Ausiello: Now that Joe is helping Barry in his quest to clear his dad’s name, “Things start to be revealed pretty quickly after Episode 3,” Grant Gustin says. “Joe is spending a lot of time looking into things that Barry wouldn’t necessarily think to look into.” Meanwhile, Barry will remain in the dark about his other father figure, Dr. Harrison Wells, and his secret agenda. “Barry has moments where he doesn’t necessarily trust him, but there’s no real, like, questioning his character too much from,” says the actor. “He’s finding flaws in him, so he’s kind of fallen off the pedestal a little bit. But there’s no real like, ‘What’s this guy up to?'”

Question: I need Reign scoop! I’m dying over here with the promo of Mary being pregnant! I’m a big fan of spoilers, and one I found hinted at a possible rape storyline and the potential that that’s where her pregnancy comes from. Can you confirm or deny?  — Julia
Ausiello: I can’t confirm or deny, Julia, but I can tell you that the p-word will continue to weigh heavily on both Mary and Francis in the weeks to come. “Becoming pregnant and having a child is still one of Mary’s top priorities in Season 2,” executive producer Laurie McCarthy says. “At that time, one of the most important responsibilities for any queen was to produce an heir.” As for how that heir is produced, I suppose anything is possible.

Question: Any Reign scoop? —Charlotte
Ausiello: You want it, you got it, Charlotte. Episode 10 will introduce Conde’s brother, Antoine, whose lust for power — specifically power over France — might just outweigh his loyalty to Francis. In addition to being “charming” and “sexy,” he’s also described as a “bad influence,” so it’s safe to assume he’ll gain a few allies in his quest for the crown.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Any chance you have a Brooklyn Nine-Nine spoiler? – Kendall
Ausiello: Look for Jake and Amy’s mutual (and suppressed) attraction to come out in the open at the worst possible time: during a couples’ weekend getaway with their respective romantic partners, Sophia (special guest star Eva Longoria) and Teddy (returning guest star Kyle Bornheimer).

Question: I’m dying for Karmy to happen on Faking It. Am I crazy for holding out hope? — Sarah
Ausiello: You’re not crazy, Sarah, but I hope you’re patient. “Right now, Karma’s all about Liam,” Rita Volk (aka Amy) concedes. “Maybe one day, she’ll wake up and say, ‘I want to experiment’ or ‘I do have feelings for Amy.’ But right now, that’s just wishful thinking; if it happened anytime soon, it would just be catering to what people want, and it wouldn’t feel organic.” Adds co-star Michael Willett, “Whether or not they’re lesbians, they’re a symbol of what girls really hold closest to them: their friendships.”

Question: I’m considering breaking my Gotham habit if things don’t improve quickly — unless you give me a reason to keep watching. I trust you, Aus! —Nick
Ausiello: I suggest sticking around through at least through Episode 7 (airing Nov. 11). Word on the street says it’s all kinds of fantastic — and there’s a massive twist ending, to boot.

Question: Hey, my question is about Hawley on Sleepy Hollow. Does the show plan on making him a romantic interest for Jenny or Abbie? —Melissa
Ausiello: Hey, we asked Lyndie Greenwood the same thing, and while she maintains she’s “in the dark” about which Mills sister Hawley ultimately will pursue, she’s not worried, either way. “Abbie and Jenny have fought so hard for [their] relationship,” she says. “They have had way bigger problems than some dude coming into their life and upsetting things.” Still, expect at least a little sisterly static. “Of course, it’s an issue,” Greenwood previews.

Question: Do you have any scoop on what’s to come in Season 4 of Grimm? —Jordan
Ausiello: Remember that spell Adalind performed to de-Grimm Nick? It’s going to have long-reaching — and potentially game-changing — ramifications in the first half of the season.

Question: When are we going to meet Mindy’s parents on The Mindy Project? —Wendy
Ausiello: “I think we’re going to toward the end of the season,” creator/star Mindy Kaling says, adding that the casting isn’t going to be easy. “The kind of parents that created this person is, for whatever reason, for me much more challenging to picture than the ones who created Danny… We’ve been putting it off for a while, but we will see them.”

Question: I need more Danny dancing on The Mindy Project. Tell me there’s more on the way. —Carrie
Ausiello: Sorry, but Dr. L is definitely out (of moves), despite how much all of us would like to see Chris Messina in action once more. “The reaction to it was so positive,” Kaling tells TVLine. However, “Like anything else, we don’t want to just take that toy and break it. So I think we’re not going to see that for quite a long, long time.”

Ask AusielloQuestion: I’m still in shock after the ending of Hawaii Five-0 this past Friday. Are we going to see how the choice Danny made affects him? Are we going to revisit this? I need answers please! — Barb
Ausiello: I’m going to let Ask Ausiello’s Hawaii correspondent (aka Five-0 boss) Peter M. Lenkov tackle this one. “Barb, funny you should ask, I’m right now writing the episode where Danny has to face the consequences of those actions. Of course, there will be a build up to that story… Danny will have to break the news to his family, then deal with the emotional trauma. There is a beautiful scene in Episode 506 where Danny confides in McGarrett, blaming himself for his brother’s murder. And later in the season, an episode devoted entirely to the aftermath of the incident in Colombia.” Check’s in the mail, Lenkov!

Question: I heard a rumor that based on clues in the first two episodes of American Horror Story: Freak Show that Season 5 may have an abduction/alien/outer space theme. The only clues I’ve been able to find to support that so far are the setting of Freak Show — Jupiter, FL — and the fact that Elsa sang “Life on Mars.” —ABZ
Ausiello: Hmm…. sounds like a reasonable theory to me!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Andy Swift, Kim Roots and Scott Huver)

1. aura says:

If the person is asking for Laurel and Oliver scoop I’m 99.9% certain the last thing they want is Olicity/Ray scoop lpl

• Lysh says:

I had to laugh at that, too. At least go for some Laurel scoop instead!

• wonderwall says:

This is what makes it 500000000000000x funnier :p

• Liz says:

poor person never got their answer lol but to be fair the last few AA Arrow spoilers where Laurelcentric. Plus I’m glad that he answered the whole why the Olicity thing wasn’t obviously awkward. And I much rather have it this way.

• kath says:

episode 4 is going to be majorly Laurel centric so I’m glad I got some Felicity scoop now. I still worry she is going to be replaced. With Sara death, everything’s coming up Laurel.

• L says:

Still dont understand how Felicity can go to work for the guy who stole the company from Oliver… seems kinda disloyal.

• kath says:

Oliver told Felicity it was going to be better for QC to have Ray Palmer running it since he’s a businessman with an established record. It was a nice way of the writers giving Felicity permission to go and work there.

I can’t understand how Oliver can be such an idiot to let Felicity go.

• Shelley says:

No joke! I understand that there needs to be tension and drama in their budding whatever it is the writers make them to be, but, I can’t wait to see how the story evolves when Ray Palmer’s (spoiler) alter person is introduced. And how will he affect Oliver and Felicity individually. For me I’m glad Laurel is evolving, but, still not a fan of hers as yet. I hope it gets a little lighter, especially for Oliver and Felicity. I like a little comedy mixed in. They do it well. I hope it doesn’t just go to Ray and Felicity.

• brenna says:

I agree. Also, Felicity working there does give her an inside track on everything that Ray is up to.

• John NYC says:

Given the look on her face in that scene? He didn’t have a choice in the matter. Lady has steel to spare.

• John NYC says:

• Amber2 says:

Yep. I had a giggle at that ;). Looking forward to angsty Olicity goodness. Love those two and the jealousy Ray P will bring out in Oliver.

2. tara says:

thankful for a spoiler on ncis. but i need something on madam secretary, please!! :(

3. Tasha says:

I find it pretty amusing how often people use the word ‘dying’ in their request to get some scoop on their shows. Seriously? Go back and reread some of those questions and you can see how desperate some people are to get noticed.

4. JM says:

So far, I’m not excited about the direction S3 of Elementary is taking. Sherlock and Watson’s relationship is the whole point of the show.

Will miss Danny’s dancing on ‘The Mindy Project’! I watched his striptease a couple of times.

Good to know that H50 is going to follow-through on the Danny brother storyline. After such a powerful episode, it would be a waste to return to light comedic bantering between Danny and McGarrett.

5. amy says:

I love olicity, they’re my favorite couple, thank you for olicity spoilers, I can’t wait for oliver/felicity/ray interaction, I think it will be hilarious, but that poor girl ask for laurel/oliver, not many people still love them, give them a break, at least give her laurel scoop

6. Fred says:

Rumple is just pure selfish and doesnt really give a damn. I mean its obvious by his actions – that power and lying to Belle is above love for him. One betrayal after another. Doesnt Belle deserve better?

• Sofi says:

Who deserves better are beauties and Rumbellers and now in my opinion even dearies…

• Angela says:

Good I hope they break up and Belle leaves forever cause they have ruined Belle and made her so unlkeable. Rumpel is never going to change for anyone

• cdhaskell says:

Rumple is like a bad cold that he isn’t going to change for the good side because his dark side is too strong.

• Sofi says:

Nah. That will negate everything that was done past seasons and the core of the character. Sadly I was Rumple fan, but this season they have rewriten the character at a way that even I who liked him can’t like nor support, I will always go to says that this new Rumple is not Rumple. Rumple was always gray, the power was not his motivation but his weakness. He destroyed lives and manipulated because behind was this high motive called Bae, called love. His motive was always love, the difference with the hero like charmings was that he take a different way and was willing to get the hands dirty, and”As far as it takes” like Regina will say. That was what made me identify with the character and support him, but what they are doing now, makes me really don’t want to watch this beautiful character that was so deep and well contructed being destroyed in this rewrite of things.

• cdhaskell says:

I love your statement about Rumpole,he is still my favorite character. I wanted to see Rumpole and Belle’s relationship will grow and developed each episode for the better.

• Sofi says:

What made Belle unlikeable for some was this thing of the writers that never at least tried the effort of get development to the character and this continues every year. Even the fans of her, don’t know the character, because barely appears, never is included and is always sidelined to Rumple history. After 3 sesions of the same, for me is pretty obvious that the writers don’t want people get attached to her, because at first opportunity they will try and get rid of her. Belle character has been just baiting for Rumbellers and Beauties. What they don’t get is that the Beauty, Dearie and Rumbelle fandom is very deep conected and right now like part of it there is nothing to really get interested because that is not Rumple, Belle is a one line and Rumbelle is just a phantom that no one has seen since season two. Will be so easy mantain that part interested, mantain people happy with one part when work in the other… but is too much information for them sometimes. I’m still not excited for none of it, because the people is not fool, and after two sesions less…

7. Trish says:

Michael, I don’t think I tell you that often how much I adore you. I love that Arrow scoop. If that’s all you have, you have all that I need. If you added something on Diggle too, I would’ve proposed marriage by now. xo

8. cdhaskell says:

Will Flash tell more about Dr. Harrison Wells background? I got a feeling that Dr. Wells will become the villain that everyone will love to hated.

9. Foshi says:

Arrow- question bored me but I’m glad I kept reading. Anything OG Team Arrow and I’m in, especially if it’s in regards to the fun or heartbreaking interactions between Felicity and Oliver.

10. Alichat says:

Am I the only one tired of Adalind on Grimm? Hell, I was tired of her in season 1…..and here we sit in season 4.

• georgiamadman says:

Same here. Can’t believe she’s a regular. Juliette could go too and I’d be happy.

• Mary says:

Adalind amuses me but I will admit to liking her more when she is not battling Nick. As for Juliette I’ve been wanting her gone since Season 1 and can’t believe she’s still around.

• rarefied says:

I was really annoyed when I heard they’d made her a regular because I could. not. stand her in S1. However, she’s come to grow on me. I hope they keep up the slow redemption arc and don’t just have her slide back into being totally evil again.

• Maria says:

I rather have Adalind than Juliette. Adalind gives drama and mistery to the show and make you want to see more of the show, instead Juliette gives nothing, she is bland

11. Prince of Rascia says:

Olicity spoiler is the last thing that average Arrow fan wants to see. We’ve been overrun by them for the last couple of months.

12. GildedRose says:

I don’t know how I feel about what Elementary is doing yet. I love what they did with Holmes/Watson prior to this and I’d be sad if they messed with that dynamic and ruined it. Side-eying this hard, CBS. Can’t wait to see Brooklyn 9-9! Love Jake and Amy, so seeing some of that attraction come out more will be a lot of fun, which leads to Arrow’s Oliver and Felicity! OMGosh I adore them and I am so happy to hear Stephen Amell say they’re approaching this as an adult relationship and keeping things terse but still functional between Oliver and Felicity. I’m cheering Oliver and Felicity on all the way to get back together this season.

13. Gabriela Vidal says:

SOOO EXCITED FOR OLIVER/FELICITY/RAY SITUATION!

14. Rebecca says:

*Rolls eyes* Seriously, that Rumbelle “spoiler” is NOT new we’ve heard that SAME answer over and over again in every Rumbelle question we’ve seen so far! Even when we’re asking about BELLE alone we still get that same answer. New info that’s not depressing would be nice please!

15. Bree says:

Always felicity! Well done show you’ll be turning people away if your obsession with felicity continues. It isn’t all about her.

16. Marian says:

I am pretty sure both Amell and Cassidy said something about Laurel and Oliver in their last interviews, so you should just pretend someone really asked about Olicity. Lol

• Sparky says:

What did they say in their last interviews?

• Marian says:

Well, Amell’s they didn’t release yet, but they said to Katie “Amell mentioned about some tension between Oliver and Laurel in the next few episodes” and Katie said Oliver won’t be very suportive of Laurel fighting and training.
        Also Guggenheim said they will have a nice moment in episode 6.
        I mean, Ausiello could have answered something like that, right? Lol

If you want to watch Katie’s interview, search for “Arrow Season 3 on Set: Katie Cassidy”.

• Rana says:

I think you refer to the Laurel tease MG gave out where she says : “We used to date”. And Wildcat was apparently present during that moment.

• LC says:

Amell never said anything. Cassidy always goes on about Laurel and Oliver being soulmates because she hasn’t got the memo that they’re not.

• Marian says:

Oh, the producers send you the memo? Or you are just pretending you know better than her?

• Anna says:

Thanks for the Olicity spoiler! Hope we get some Diggle spoilers soon too. :)

• wonderwall says:

Actually KC said she believes they’re soulmates. It’s just her opinion. Plus, I wouldn’t really listen to her about that because literally everyone else on the cast/crew talks about O/F so…

• L says:

Well in the comics they are… so the show will eventually have to get back to that.

• Briggs says:

I’d love to know where you got that idea, since the show hasn’t been following canon since Day 1.Literally, the minute I saw Thea, I said goodbye to Comic Canon. Which is getting rebooted as we speak.

• Amber2 says:

In the comics Green Arrow and BC are divorced so I think the field is open if the show runners choose to run with the chemistry between Amell and Rickards :).

• anne says:

No they are not, in the comics they are divorced and separated for good :)

• Teresa Rhoda says:

Not really. I have never followed “The Comics” (eyebrows raised) but from what I have read in these forums is that GREEN Arrow and Black Canary get together in some of the versions. In this “stand alone” televised version there is no “GREEN” Arrow and there is no Black Canary. This version is about Oliver evolving into the ultimate Green Arrow. I understand from reading the wealth of information available that Green Arrow meets a fully fledged Black Canary in the comics and did not have any prior relationship with her during the time she was becoming the Black Canary. Maybe there will be another show where this happens. I don’t think it is this series that addresses that future relationship.

17. Grey's Fan says:

I sure hope they explain Amelia’s relapse for GA fans who never watched PP.

What I’d like to know about GA:
    What is Bailey’s health issue alluded to for Episode 6 – is she pregnant?
    Also, please tell me we will see April put more focus on her career as a trauma surgeon this season and more of her mentorship relationship with Owen?

• Kimmie says:

I hope Amelia’s relapse leads to her dying! I can’t remember the last time I hated a character as much as I hate her. I hated her on PP, I hate her here – she’s a b***ch to her brother (and no way is she as good as he is), she’s way full of herself, and she is ruining the show for me – well, her and the new Gray sister, who is really awful (how could she not understand why Richard didn’t tell her the truth right away? Ugh, she’s truly awful! And she is so much younger than Mer – but only supposed to be 5 years younger? Awful casting!).

18. Ian says:

Good Sleepy Hollow question. I think now that theyve gone there with Jenny and Hawley, its just kind of made his character a dud now. I wouldnt want Abbie to get serious with a guy her sister used to sleep with. So Im not sure what the real point of him is now.

19. Lou says:

Thanks for the Olicity scoop. I’m heartbroken over them right now. I hope they work it out in the end. I feel kinda sorry for the person who wanted a Lauriver scoop though!

20. AshleyR says:

I love all these spoilers! Mindy’s parents, Amy and Jake’s double date, and Joe/Barry working together makes me super excited. But overall I’m freaking out about Stephen Amell talking about Oliver’s feelings. They are the BEST!

21. thanks for the RUMBELLE scoop!!
    oh rumbelle hurts more than ever…

22. Kate says:

Thank you so much for the info about Oliver and Felicity. Really excited to see how their romance develops. It’s a bit painful to watch right now, them being at odds, so I hope “Arrow” doesn’t drag out the angst. Oliver and Felicity — and Arrow — are better when they are together.

23. Amber says:

Yea! Oliver & Felicity! love the comment about an adult relationship. Can’t wait

24. theapplefour says:

Really disappointing you turned a Laurel question into an Olicity answer. Can you try hard and be fair to all fans. :((
    The rest of us bored with Olicity news being pimped all the time.

25. Andi says:

Guess if they destory rumbelle like this my one reason to still watch ouat is gone and I finaly stop watching.

26. Sarah says:

Spoiler Alert: Mary gets her head chopped off by her cousin Elizabeth

27. Grace says:

Thank you for the H50 scoop! You’re always awesome, but you’re extra awesome for that. Happy to hear there’s going to be emotional fallout for Danny. He’s my favorite!!!

28. Drew says:

I hope that Charlie’s experience in Oz has turned her into a character that doesn’t suck. Sadly, I’m not holding my breath.

• ParadiseHeat says:

Made me LOL in the office.

So not looking forward to another episode of Charlie/Dean, but as long as they give Sam something to do elsewhere maybe hunting on a case by himself or with someone else I can cope. I wouldnt mind Sam and Cole partnering up once Cole knows the truth about Saint Dean not being his fathers murderer.

• Drew says:

Cole is a great character. I hope they use him a lot. For a long time, it seemed like every new character that came onto the show was for comedic value only. (Charlie, Garth… Have there been any other humans lately?)
        I am glad to see a character along the lines of Bobby, Ellen and Jo. Serious, cool characters.

29. Tanner says:

All you people complaining about Ausiello’s answer to the Arrow question need to realize that he STATED he did not have any laurel/Oliver scoop. If he had, he would have given it to us. He does this for other shows too (gives the scoop he has even if it wasn’t what the question was asking). He only has so much scoop about TV each week and he needs to fill this column so I’ll take whatever I can get on Arrow! Thanks Ausiello!

30. KatieBell says:

Thanks for the Arrow scoop! I’m glad to hear that the tension over Felicity’s new job will come to a head in the Fall run rather than stretching the length of the season. After all of the interviews this summer I was looking forward to a season that felt more intimate – and while I’m enjoying the more personal sides of the team that we’re seeing, I miss seeing Team Arrow working as a well oiled machine.

• Briggs says:

Have to say, agree with you, but I’m mainly popping in to say that as a Harry Potter fan since high school, I *love* your name. I don’t know if you’re a fan or if that’s your real name, but I still love it, regardless. LOL

31. Briggs says:

Thank you, Stephen Amell, for saying what I was thinking, but didn’t articulate. This is, in fact, an adult relationship. So they *are* going to behave as adults. No drama in the Arrow Cave (yet) for the win!
    Meanwhile, Barry might not be suspicious of Harrison Wells, but Joe certainly is. At least, he doesn’t like him, which might amount to the same thing in the end. Can’t wait to see where that goes.

32. wingsstef says:

Hmm. I wonder what happens on Gotham on November 11. I have been liking the show so far. I actually hope that not too much happens too fast. Of course things can go too slow as well. The battle of the two mob families is what makes the show great. As for Reign? A rape story line. Blah. I hope not but either way, I love that show too.

33. Bird says:

Well then, since long is not. I don’t like this Rumple, is not the Rumple that I fell in love past seasons. I really can’t at how the writers treat Belle character, always in a corner. Nothing new or better like Rumbeller…wow so excited!

34. tyranthraxus says:

Id like to see more development with Diggle. I think Arrow is now starting to really find it hard to service all of its characters to the point where Diggle can now even get outshone by Roy.

• luvmypup says:

I disagree. Diggle has a great story going and his scenes with Oliver these past 2 episodes have been some of the best. I enjoy pretty much all the characters, but Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity are definitely a large part of what makes me feel so personally invested in Arrow.

35. kath says:

I like Amelia Shepherd and I’m glad she’s going to get more to do on Grey’s other than resent Derek.

Thanks for the Oliver/Felicity scoop. Felicity is going to be with Ray Palmer in the next episode and barely in the one after that. Oliver and Felicity were together for such a short time, they didn’t even get to order dinner before it was all over. Two years waiting, and that’s all we got?

All the promotion seems to be about Laurel right now. It’s good to know they aren’t going to drop Oliver/Felicity. Or at least I hope they don’t; you never can tell with this show.

Bless Stephen Amell, he always tries to bring the adult to his character, even when it’s not in the writing.

36. Angela says:

I’m glad Abbie and Jenny won’t be making a big thing out of Hawley’s interaction with them. If there is any “static” in regards to that, yeah, best to just let them quickly acknowledge and deal with it, and then move right on.

37. Thay says:

How the hell you turned a Laurel/Oliver question into a Felicity answer? I mean, seriously?? Is it really so hard to talk about the other characters? I’m so tired of this “Felicity show” already

• Jane says:

what felicity show? she’s not even going to participate a lot on arrow anniversary, EBR rarely do interview, photo shoot or conference, there are a lot of spoilers about john, thea, malcolm and laurel, heck couple days ago they even interviewed some of arrow cast without EBR, so I don’t understand, please explain this to me?

38. Why, oh, why couldn’t Charlie have stayed in Oz?

39. EvanTheGirl says:

Ask for Lauriver, and you shall receive Olicity. Seems about right. :D
    I really appreciate it, Ausiello.
    I really like how they are playing Oliver and Felicity’s relationship. There is so much uncomfortable tension at the minute, we are still feeling the aftermath of what happened between them, without them voicing it. I love that. As stated, it’s all eventually going to come to ahead and I can’t wait.

40. Jerri says:

Pendergast should be a regular on NCIS, loved her character. At least she should appear in more episodes.

41. kidris90 says:

Amazing how many people whine about Gotham just because it isn’t exactly how they wanted it to be. Spoiled brats.

42. Deb Saine says:

question for fans of ncis: why did i think tony worked in baltimore before moving to ncis? when was he in philly? holey, moley! how could i totally missed that fact about the character’s background …

43. I enjoy both the NCIS and the LA version, quite professional the first one, the latter so,so; there is an air of I don’t know what with the strides of LL Cool, G is better. But the New Orleans version is kind of rural thinking, the efforts by the operative trying to imitate the southern drawl are pathetic, it looks like he’s gone choke on his own saliva.

• Zoe says:

actually bakula’s accent is pretty good. not every southern person has a thick accent. mine isn’t that bad. the other, lasalle, is the real deal since he’s a ‘bama native. like pauley perrette, they don’t have to struggle to maintain their characters. the ptb did a great job of picking actors familiar with the southern way of life.

44. KiKi says:

Hopefully Auslello not being able to confirm the rape storyline for Reign means that the showrunners are going to change it after all the backlash. And to clarify for Julie, who asked the question – it’s not WHERE the pregnancy comes from that’s the issue, it’s how they apparently are chosing to END it – through the rape storyline.

45. Ninoska says:

Stop with the Olicity obession. Let everything fall in due time. Be patient people otherwise you will turn Arrow into a soap opera show

• Briggs says:

I think I can say, with confidence, that if Laurel is still becoming BC despite serious backlash, the writers aren’t letting themselves be influenced by fans at all (especially since they plan out the season in the summer before).

• Jane says:

you’re talking about a show who have already have “I cheated on you with your sister” arc, “hey thea I’m your father” arc, “me and my best friend in love with the same women” arc, “revenge for the women who never love me” arc, “me and my dad slept with the same women” are and “baby daddy but I don’t know it yet” arc, it’s already a soap opera, the drama between olicity actually more grown up and less soap opera than oliver’s other love relationship

if you can deal with oliver slept with his father mistress, I think you can deal with watching 2 friends start to fall in love.

46. Fan says:

Olicity… Thank god I don’t watch that show anymore. They have bastardised everything about Green Arrow from Shado to Deathstroke to the crappy soapy romance angles.
    Arrow is basically a lame mans version of The Dark Knight Triology with a bow and arrow now.
    I was never a huge fan of Smallville but at least it tried to follow its comic counterpart in capturing the essence of the comic book. Arrow doesn’t even make jokes! He doesn’t have political views! Probably the only thing they captured right was his womanising but they are even taking that away from him with that godawful romance known as Olicity.
    A show that somewhat resembled Green Arrow in season one has completely gone off the rails.

• Briggs says:

I don’t know about other people, but I don’t miss these comments. If you don’t watch and hate the show, move on. I’m very disappointed in two specific shows right now, so I don’t watch or comment on them. It’s a waste of my time.

47. Lois Valentino says:

looking for anything- anyone anting to pick up Dallas..I know there was a list to sign to help keep it on the air…anything ??????????????????????

48. Danica says:

Can you tell us a bit more about the Jake/Amy situation in Brooklyn Nine-Nine?

49. SarahL says:

Dear Sleepywriters, NOT HERE for any strife between the Mills Sisters over some new matthew mcconaughey wannabe. Thank you – from all the Sleepyheads.

50. Daisy says:

I Hope that Rumbelle is going to be ok. I LOVE that couple!!! Don’t do anything dumb!!! I would NOT watch this show NOMORE!!!!!! I am so scared!!! This is the only reason I watch this show!!!!!!!!!