Faking It Renewed for Season 2B — Plus: Scoop on the Liam-Amy Reveal

Season 2, Episode 3

The Faking It team must have some pretty great karma.

MTV has ordered 10 additional episodes of the hit comedy, currently airing its second season Tuesdays at 10:30/9:30c.

RELATED Exclusive Faking It Sneak Peek: Lauren and Theo’s First Kiss Ends in Disaster

Stars Rita Volk and Michael Willett recently stopped by TVLine to offer a look at what’s to come, beginning with the game-changing secret that propelled us into Season 2.

Volk admits it’s “inevitable” that Liam and Amy’s sex secret will come out, and the best way to sum up the aftermath is that everything just gets “really sh—ty.”

rita-volk-michael-willett“Amy can’t keep it in for that long, and Liam — even though he’s known as a player and a liar and a cheat — is actually a pretty good guy,” she explains. “So it’s bound to come out, and it’s not going to be pretty. … Everyone gets screwed over and hurt.”

But first: New love, or at least lust, interests for both Amy and Shane! Amy will have a follow-up encounter with the cute cater-girl from Liam’s family’s party — there’s “no shrimp involved this time,” Volk says — while Shane will find a kindred spirit in Duke (Skyler Maxon), a new character viewers will meet Tuesday.

“I really like [the idea of] Shane and Duke as a couple,” Willett adds. “But we’ll have to see where that goes. I don’t even know the final outcome; the way it all turns out, you don’t quite know what happens.”

Faking It fans, what do you hope to see in the rest of Season 2? Browse photos below, then drop a comment with your hopes.

1. iMember says:

With Awkward graduating from MTV and moving to college, it’s no surprise they’ll be keeping Faking It even though its ratings aren’t particularly high. Still, I’m glad! Really enjoying the show and I’ll need something like this once Awkward ends next year. :(

2. Bryce says:

More shirtless Michael Willett, please!

3. Kat says:

THIS is renewed and Longmire and The Bridge are both cancelled……uh huh……WoW!!!!!

• Rook says:

Okay, then don’t watch.

• DCH says:

I’ve never even heard of Longmire and The Bridge? I’m with Rook if you don’t like the show then don’t watch.

• Nuadin says:

Neither of which are owned by MTV and on completely different channels. If I’m not mistaken, isn’t one of them even from Danish television? Completely different media grouping, I don’t know how you can even compare. That said Netflix may be picking up a fourth season of Longmire, so don’t fret.

4. Sabrina says:

Great news. I really like this show.

5. Andressa says:

OMG, i ship soooooooooo much Amy and Liam, i’m happy <3 <3

6. Any says:

I think Amy and LIAM should totally get together. Or any should become pregnant cause of the whole thing with LIAM.

7. L. Deary says:

I really hope to see Amy and Karma get together for real or just sort out whatever is going on between them. They act together sometimes but yet not. The limbo thing is getting so frustrating.

8. Kylling says:

If the hole lesbian thing get trashed, it will all be over.. I think that Karma should suddenly get feelings for Amy, but now Amy has a girlfriend, DRAMA!!!! Amy says that she doesn’t loooove Karma, and yeah Liam and Amy will get back together. And they will live happily ever after, just right next door :-D

NO Amy and Liam… It’s Karma and Liam tsssk

9. Karina says:

SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE
    IVE WATCHED ALL 10 EPISODES FROM SEASON 2
    WILL BE THERE 3 SEASON AND WHEN IF IT IS
    PLEASE TELL ME THAT

10. An-Mari says:

Does someone know the season 2B air dates? I literally watched the whole 2 seasons in 1,5 days and I got so obsessed, I can’t wait!! BEST MTV SHOW EVER, I adore this :D

11. OMG says:

I love this show, but I really want Amy and liam together it seem like they have great chemistry.

12. Anthony Rizzo says:

I want to see Liam finally find another love interest. It’s boring that the most eligible student at Hester High is pinning over needy, insecure, untrustworthy, lying, closeted and emotionally unavailable Karma. Besides he’s no shining example of great boyfriend material himself. Karma needs to be free to sort out her feelings for Amy. I also want to see alot more of Reagan and Amy together. I get it that Reagan is not endgame but she is here now and it should be believable.

13. Lisaloomer says:

Really enjoyed this show…Does anyone know when it’s supposed to return with season 2B?

14. Destini Johnson says:

I think it was be crazy if Amy and Shane kind of hooked up OR have Karma fall in love with Amy.