One Tree Hill Cast Reunion Photos: Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton and More

One Tree Hill Reunion

I don’t want to be… anywhere other than France with the cast of One Tree Hill.

RELATED Tree Hill‘s Finale: Burning Questions Answered!

Sophia Bush, Bethany Joy Lenz and more of the WB/CW drama’s cast gathered Saturday in Paris for the second “From Wilmington to Paris” fan festival, and thanks to the snap-happy stars, we’ve got the photos to prove it.

Even Hilarie Burton — one of the only original cast members who didn’t return for the show’s final season — joined her former co-stars.

RELATED Relive the One Tree Hill Series Finale’s Best Moments

Also in attendance were Paul Johansson (Dan), James Lafferty (Nathan), Torrey DeVitto (Nanny Carrie), Antwon Tanner (Skills), Shantel VanSanten (Quinn), Robert Buckley (Clay), Stephen Colletti (Chase) and Kate Voegele (Mia).

Only a few photos have surfaced thus far, but we’ll be gathering more as they appear. For now, check ’em out in the gallery below, then drop a comment with your fondest memories of life in Tree Hill.

1. tkrappwrites says:

Too many favorites to list! Everything…is that fair? No? The psycho Derrick! Or Peyton & Lucas’ kiss when he was engaged to Linsday. Or Nathan and Hailey….just about anytime. But Brooke is by far one of my favorite characters

2. mariangela says:

That is great!!! OTH is massive popular on Europe!!! Is amazing to seen the cast reunite with the fans!!!

• lechatnoir says:

Maria , where in europe though. UK ? Nope . France . Absolutely not . Germany ? nay. Portugal and spain love fluffy soap operas that’s for sure .

3. spindae2 says:

Its really a great cast, I miss them in some regular roles (Don’t watch Chicago PD).
    Fav moment too many to list. All the weddings, births, heart breaks. But most memorable Dan killing Kieth.

4. Luli says:

LEYTON AND BREYTON! Season 6, was just incredible… so many great moments for Peyton and Lucas!

5. diane says:

Great, loved the show. How about an American reunion?

6. Kelly Deeny says:

Ah, I miss One Tree Hill! So glad so many of the actors reunited and that they’re sharing the pics for those of us who weren’t there.

7. Ali says:

One of my favorite moments, or build up of moments, was Brooke and Lucas from Season 2 and Season 3. From trusting one another after betrayal, to becoming friends, to being together. Lucas’ speech to Brooke in “The Wind That Blew My Heart Away” was beautiful.

It might not have lasted forever, but even after everything that occurred between them, the trust was still there, it remained.

8. tvgal says:

OTH is my 3rd all time fave show after 24 and prison break.I have watched every season at least twice.
    Still think lucas and brooke were to end up together but its ok am not mad.
    Sophia bush was so good as brooke davis,my fave character.
    S4 was my fave season cos of brooke and rachel.
    Its so good to see them reunited.
    I have too many fave moments Eg lucas speech to brooke under the rain after she saw the letters to peyton
    Long live OTH!!

9. Mayra says:

The only time I hate Ausiello is when he talks OTH, haha. Stop with sarcasm on Facebook, man. This show’s left us all with great memories and a lovely cast.

10. Joey Padron says:

Good photos from the fan festival. Good to see some of the cast together again!

11. Richard McLin says:

Great show. To many great moments. I have to pick the episode with the scavenger hunt as one of my favorites.

12. Dude says:

So many memories. One Tree Hill is without a doubt my all time fav show. Love this cast so much but no more so than the incredible, stunning, inspiring Sophia Bush. Brooke Davis is my favourite television character ever.

13. Bwhit says:

You guys forgot to put Robert Buckley and Stephen Colletti! Those were two my faves in the later years… Dare I say I came to like Clay more than Lucas :)

14. Sarah j says:

I miss this show.

15. annonomys says:

Heyy guys can you guys please make a season 10 and I desperately need a autograph of all of you guys

16. James Siever says:

It is the last season so al. Us fans send it out whit a bang let’s try an have more viewer then any other. Season let hope they got the ture cast back

17. Darcy says:

Are the cast of One Tree Hill coming to London?