Manhattan Renewed for Season 2

Manhattan Renewed Season 2

Looks like WGN America thinks Manhattan is the bomb.

The dawn-of-the-nuclear-age period drama will return for a second season, the network announced Tuesday.

Manhattan‘s July premiere nabbed 900,000 total viewers, with 233K landing in the 18-49 demo. (Across multiple airings, it amassed 1.8 mil and 460K.) According to the network, the series averages 1.2 million total viewers in Live +7 viewing.

Manhattan‘s Season 1 finale will air Sunday at 10/9c.

1. Ded says:

Great news. This is an excellent show.

2. Ellen says:

Woo-hoo! Glad Manhattan is coming back for another year. Great acting–great show.

3. M says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

4. Simon Jester says:

I’d love to watch it… but my cable system doesn’t carry WGN. Hopefully it will end up on Netflix.

5. Angie@genesisrp.com says:

Great news! Wonderful series.

6. Rocky says:

Good, now I actually have to finish the first season.

7. cdhaskell says:

I am glad that Manhattan was renewed for the second season. I can’t wait to see what will happened in the second season. I hope that the producer will release the first season on DVD format because not everyone have a kindle device.

8. IMHO says:

Love this show ! The actors are fantastic and the story is compelling.

9. An excellent show — so glad it’s been renewed — can hardly wait for next season!!!

10. Joey Padron says:

Good news the show is coming back for another season. Can’t wait to watch season finale.

11. j says:

I’ve been watching and wondering if this suppose to be factual account, of what took place? Or, are writer’s totally making up the storylines as they go? If it’s factual, whose diary’s are they using to write the episodes?

12. Geri Dallhammer says:

Great show! So glad it’s being renewed for a second season. The stories are so compelling, you can’t stop watching and the acting is fantastic. But who was in the back seat of the car with the hood on at the end of the finale?
    G.

• Lorie Allen says:

Or was it maybe Franks wife❓

• Lorie Allen says:

Or was it maybe Franks wife❓or was it really Frank in the backseat as the car drove off❓ Either way it turns out, this is an excellent , well written & performed series‼️ I sigh at the end of everyone of the episodes knowing that I will have to wait a week for the next. Fantastic set of 1940 ‘s era. Loving it…please keep more coming ‼️

13. I am SO happy this program got renewed. I was hooked on it from day 1 but had no idea how many other people were watching it too. excellent writing, excellent storytelling, excellent acting. the finale this season took my breath away. good job!!!

14. Ginelle says:

I believe that was Frank Winters being taken in the car at the end? I love this show, I hope we do not have to wait long for season 2!

15. MsIrish says:

So glad to hear this! An intelligently written series, a la AMC’s “Rubicon” and “The Killing”, and great acting.