Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Grey's, Revenge, Blacklist, Arrow, New Girl, Once, House of Lies and More

Glee Season 6 Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Got any new intel on what’s coming up on Glee‘s sixth and final season? —Julius
Ausiello: If the Season 6 scuttlebutt is to be believed, members of the Citizens for the Unification of Brittana can go ahead and start planning that victory parade. One word of caution: Apply for the necessary permits now. I had to cancel my annual Smurf parade last week because the permits didn’t arrive on time. Grouchy Smurf was not pleased.

Question: So now with Gilmore Girls streaming in Netflix, is there hope for a reunion movie? —Mindy
Ausiello: Great, Gilmore-obsessed minds think alike, Mindy. The conspiracy theorist in me suspected the Netflix deal was a precursor to a much bigger Gilmore announcement, but all my investigation turned up was a series of prolonged eye rolls and one really loud cackle. But I’m not ashamed. It takes a real man to carry a torch for Gilmore Girls.

Question: Can you give us any scoop on Grey’s Anatomy? —Annie
Ausiello: As if losing the board seat to Bailey wasn’t bad enough, in Thursday’s episode, “Only Mama Knows,” Alex finds out just how badly betrayed he was by two colleagues he thought had his back. (And maybe even worse, why!)

Question: Guys, I’m super bummed over this Unforgettable cancellation news. Is there any chance another network might grab it? Maybe TNT or USA or someone? —Lindsey
Ausiello: Highly unlikely at this point. I heard even the MIA Network isn’t interested, and, as you know, those guys will take anything.

Question: Any scoop on what’s coming up for my favorite Revenge character, Nolan? —Keith
Ausiello: Well, Keith, your favorite character is going to make a bold move on Sunday’s episode, and it’s not going to sit well with Ms. Emily Thorne. The ever-private Emily wants to keep last week’s intruder incident under wraps — especially from a certain cop friend of hers — forcing Nolan to go behind her back to keep her safe (and we all know how much Emily loves when people go behind her back).

Question: Any spoilers on Revenge? —Ferlay
Ausiello: Well, Ferlay, how about a nasty spoiler about a certain estranged father? Sunday’s episode reveals a habit of David Clarke’s that we’ve never seen before. No one’s seen it before, in fact, and something tells me he wouldn’t want Victoria catching him in the act.

Question: What do you know about Henry’s plan on Sleepy Hollow? Why does he have that miniaturized version of the town? —Raj
Ausiello: “Every man has a hobby,” executive producer Len Wiseman jokes. “He’s orchestrating a bigger plot and bigger plan. Really, the [3-D] map of Sleepy Hollow is not that different from an operations board. It’s his creepy operations board with his plan.” Though Wiseman and showrunner Mark Goffman won’t spill much about what the Horseman of War has up his sleeve, Goffman does say that there’s a “really tense” scene in the midseason finale, and Henry is in it.

Question: When are we going to see Abbie and Jenny’s mom on Sleepy Hollow? —Courtney
Ausiello: Mid-November. Aunjanue Ellis will debut as Lori Mills in Episode 9, titled “Mama.” Fun fact, courtesy of Goffman: We were originally going to meet Lori in Purgatory in the premiere, but because the Season 2 opener was “a bit of an overstuffed sandwich,” that scene will now air as a dream sequence in Episode 9.

Question: Was that NCIS‘ Scottie Thompson in the new Blacklist promo? Who is she playing that is so important to Red? –Dee
Ausiello: Yes, ma’am, that was her. She’s playing Zoe D’Antonio, a charming blue-color gal who holds a key to Red’s past. Her four-episode arc kicks off on Oct. 20.

Question: Before the first half of Once Upon a Time‘s season ends, will we find out who wrote the storybook? —Tom
Ausiello: Actually, no. As cocreator Eddy Kitsis revealed to Matt Mitovich at the New York Comic-Con panel this past weekend, Regina and Henry’s “Operation Mongoose is going to be a rather big story for the year. Whereas we are splitting seasons in half, this is a story that will transcend both halves.”

Question: If Maleficent is heading back to Once Upon a Time, does that mean we’ll see Aurora and Prince Phillip too? —B.D.
Ausiello: Oh, you’ll see Sleeping Beauty well before Maleficent’s midseason encore. When we recently chatted up Sarah Bolger, she was already heading back to shoot her second episode of the season, but we’ll first see Aurora in Episode 7, now “out of her princess gear” in Storybrooke. As for Phillip, Julian Morris is currently busy with New Girl, to be followed by Amazon’s Hand of God, but Bolger trusts, “I’m sure he will be [back],” in some capacity.

ParenthoodQuestion: Any more info on the death story line on Parenthood this season? I can’t help but wonder if Zeek’s heart condition is a red herring and something worse is on it’s way. —Suzanne
Ausiello: I’m actually hoping Zeek’s health issues are a misdirect. Call me callous, but his death would feel too obvious (and therefore a bit of a cheat) at this point. But I have no concrete evidence pointing to such a bait-and-switch.

Question: Can you find out if Zack will be in the 200th episode of Bones? —Redbird
Ausiello: He won’t be. I think it’s fair to say Zack will never be returning to Bones, so whaddaya say we move on, K? BONUS SCOOP: New guy‘s an official series regular.

Question: Is this the season New Girl will introduce Schmidt’s parents? —Joel
Ausiello: That’s TBD. The big Schmidt news is that the show is planning to introduce a major new love interest for him around midseason. BONUS SPOILER: The show’s Thanksgiving episode is titled “Bangs-giving” (and that’s not a hair reference).

Question: My dear dear TV guru, I saw a very ominous tweet from the lovely Scott Porter which has me worried that Hart of Dixie will end after its upcoming fourth season. Please tell me it isn’t so! —Tina
Ausiello: No official decision has been made about a fifth season, but I’m told producers hedged their bets and wrote a Season 4 finale that could serve as a satisfying series finale, if need be. Probably a smart move considering Dixie barely survived to see a fourth season.

Question: I need some scoop about House of Lies, please. —Hani
Ausiello: Clyde will come face-to-face with his own Ghost of Christmas Future in Season 4 when his super-slick dad appears on the scene and proceeds to charm the pants off everyone (except his son, natch). Look for pops to stick around for at least four episodes.

Question: Can you please tell me something about Laurel from Arrow? —Micaela
Ausiello: In addition to mourning Sara alongside familiar faces, the stages of grief also will point Laurel in the direction of a stranger — gym owner Ted “Wildcat” Grant, to be played by Emily Owens alum J.R. Ramirez starting with Episode 3. Meeting through her work for the D.A.’s office, “At first they definitely butt heads, but ultimately he surprises himself with the amount of respect he develops for Laurel,” Katie Cassidy tells us. And as one might surmise, given Laurel’s destiny to claim the Black Canary mantle, Ted is “definitely a part of her journey. He can see the potential that she has, and wants to help her evolve and grow.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Andy Swift and Kim Roots)

1. Julio says:

Sleepy Hollow is a fantastic show and I’m worried these ratings will hurt it. Can’t wait for the momma Mills scene.

• clearhaven says:

Me too! I hope the ratings don’t affect the show..although there was a mild improvement this week compared to last week, the numbers didn’t seem so good in general :( *sigh*

• Fran says:

Me too. Although Fox is having a rough year with ratings and this is one of their better shows, so hopefully that will help it.

• Lisa Benwitz says:

When Fox makes stupid decisions like moving a show like “Sleepy Hollow” opposite Monday Night Football, I’m not at all surprised. This is one of the few shows my husband and I *both* love… but if he has to choose between this and football, it’s straight to the DVR for “Sleepy Hollow.” And it *is* a shame, because the show is so well-made, impeccably acted (with the exception of Katrina); in turns funny, scary AND sad… it deserves better treatment than FOX is currently giving it.

• Angela says:

Unfortunately, there’s not a whole lot of other time slots throughout the week where they could put the show so that it either wouldn’t be in direct competition against other really popular series, or would be airing in a spot where shows go to die ratings-wise. The TV field is a very competitive one nowadays in general. Maybe there is an obvious one I’m missing that could work for it, I dunno, but otherwise, they’ll always be up against something.
          The only thing that conflicts with the show for me is “Dancing with the Stars”, but I can always catch the performances from that show online later if I really want to (and this season’s batch of contestants is all right, but I can skip in and out with them if I want to). Watching “Sleepy Hollow” live is an easy choice for me-the only time recording it would be important is if I happen to be scheduled to work on a Monday night.
          Mainly, I think it’s just a matter of better promotion from the network for this specific show. But since it sounds like the network is struggling in general with most of its shows, I don’t think even that would solve everything.

• tracy says:

I wish SH was on a better network. It’s actually a really good show.

• Angela says:

Agreed. Recently it’s stayed steady, so if it can at least manage to stay in that range, we should be good. But still, yeah, I want the ratings to keep climbing, and more people to be watching.
      I was definitely thinking, “Uh-oh…” when I saw that model of the town that Henry was working on. Indeed, that does not promise anything good for Sleepy Hollow going forward-I’m anxious and yet very nervous to see what in the world Henry’s plans are from here on out.
      I also look forward to meeting Abbie and Jenny’s mom, especially given what we’ve learned about her thus far.

2. MM says:

Ugh great more weird sex stuff from New Girl

3. Jay says:

I think they killed off the wrong Lance sister IMO. Laurel drives me insane. I cannot stand her.

4. Toan says:

Will we see Mulan in Storybrooke as well?

• Lily says:

Why would we need to know, if Mulan is in Storybrooke or not? It is not like she ever added anything to the plot.

• Rob_And_Co says:

There was a thing between her and Aurora. I would love for OUAT to explore that storyline. But I think the actress playing Mulan has a show of her own so that may never happen (how many fairy tales princess can they turn gay before narrow-minded people start complaining?)…

5. lalaland says:

Geezus Ausiello, sounding a little bitter about the brittana news? Too bad no one at Fox or the show could care less about your less than favorable opinion about one of the most popular couples on that show. Stop thinking you are so important.

6. Why are you so keen to not have Zack reappear ? Just curious..

• Wendy says:

Just sounded to me like he’s a bit tired of being asked if/when Zack will be back. You have to admit, it is asked A LOT for a character not seen with any regularity in 6 or so seasons…

• Surely that should indicate something is more deserving of attention than trying to avoid it. Not trying to be critical , it seems odd for the producers and the critics to just shove the issue under the carpet when PR machines work so hard to get attention.

• Wendy says:

But shove what under the carpet? It’s been years. I doubt anyone cares enough at this point to “hide” anything. Besides, the character is still a criminal even if he didn’t kill anyone as he helped the real killer get access to his victims. So no way could he have the role he had before he went down the wrong path. Whether one agrees or not, Zack is no longer qualified to work for the good guys, so what’s left for him to return to?

• c-mo says:

Well said. I for one couldn’t care less if he returns. The only former squint I want to return is Vincent Nigel-Murray but he’s dead so I guess he can’t come back either. :(

• Lauren says:

especially when it’s pretty obvious, if you follow the show/scoops/comic cons over the years, that there is a story behind the story.

• madhatter360 says:

It’s a lot for a character who hasn’t been seen in several seasons, but it’s also not such a crazy question considering that his last appearance was in the 100th episode. Granted, that episode was a flashback but still, it lends credence to the idea that he would appear for episode 200.

• Angela says:

Unfortunately, lots of shows have that happen when a character leaves. I certainly get that if an actor leaves a show, and the viewers liked the character they played, that they want them back. Totally logical. There are characters from shows I’ve liked that left that I’d love to see again, too.
        But after a number of years, if they haven’t come back yet, then chances get slimmer and slimmer that they will, and so to keep pestering people on TV sites about when they’ll be back probably does get old after a while, especially if all they’ll give you is the exact same answer they gave the last time someone asked that question.
        Not to mention, in this day and age, if an actor DOES choose to return to a series they long ago left, the fans will hear about it. I’m pretty sure sites like TV Line or TV Guide would make a big notification about a beloved character’s return if they get that sort of news, and there would be news on Twitter or Facebook or whatever, too. That’s one of the advantages of living in a social media age.

• Jeri says:

I thought Zack was looking kind of plump & bloated prior to his departure, which made me think of possible “coke bloat.” His appearances were erratic at that point also. Has anyone seen him acting on any shows?

7. cdhaskell says:

I can’t wait to see when Laurel Lance become the Black Canary. I hope that the Heart of DIxie will be renewal for the fifth season.

8. Kevin says:

Love your Zack comment and sobagree–get over it. Bones is so much better without him. Especially evident in watching reruns.

• suzi says:

That’s your opinion, of course. Many fans liked Zack and didn’t like the ridiculous ending the show gave his character. I love Bones, but the people behind it do have a way of just dismissing people who were a big part of the history..two MIA brothers, one forgotten child..

9. tp says:

I feel bad for the HoD fans. (I loved that show until Zoe got with Wade then I dropped it) It sucks when your show is on it’s deathbed. Much like BatB I’m sure. BatB lost me for a minute with all the craziness of the gem, Tori and Kat never doing her job. Hopefully the next season will be better.

10. madbengalsfan85 says:

Bones news doesn’t surprise me at all, and why would you waste your question on that?

If Stephen Fry is still in the country, I’d love to see Gordon Gordon make a return

• Wendy says:

I would *love* for Gordon Gordon to visit, but I doubt it’ll happen. Oh, well! I’m wondering if/when Pops’ death (due to Ralph Waite’s passing) will be addressed. It should be.

• July Lark says:

I’d vote for a Gordon Gordon return too, too back the Jeff team has to think mistakenly that Zach is a killer and boo, on the new guy. They have more than enough characters who fight for screen time now.

• anon says:

yes, Bones has more than enough characters to explore, the new guy in the space of 3 eps has had nearly more screentime than Hodgins/Cam/Angela put together… Am hoping he’s in the titles but not in every episode just like how they used the actor who played Goodman was….Booth can work a FBI case with one eye closed standing on his head, he certainly doesn’t need that disrespectful douches “help” pushing his way into BOOTH’S TEAM & using Sweets memory to emotionally manipulate Booth into trusting him…let Booth decide by himself on how he views the new guy, Sweets pov on people certainly wasn’t infallible….I last time I looked Brennan was Booth’s partner, they barely get that many scenes together as is now, don’t believe me? go check, some eps they get like 6 or 7 scenes together, WOW crumbs, and with this new guy in the mix I expect even less….the essence of BONES from day 1 is B&B working together, as partners…way to go in ruining that Stephen Nathan.

11. J says:

Oh my f*** God, can’t the writers for once stop using Alex Karev as a punching bag?? He’s my favorite character on the damn show and I’m sick and tired of always having to watch him fail and suffer! He better be mad at those two colleagues, I think it’s Mer and Arizona.

• Rob Watkins says:

Funny, I’m tired of seeing that guy win. He’s a complete a-hole, and he’s continually rewarded for it.

• Della S. Ferguson says:

And when exactly did he win anything? Because the way I see it, he is the on always getting screwed up since he was a kid. And, come on, this “he is an ass” speech is getting old. Everyone who is paying enough attention can notice how much he grew up since the they started the internship. At this point, everyone should know that he was never the jerk he used to show. Meredith said herself that it was an act. He is a scrapper, that overcame all the crap life threw at him, and even Bailey already said that she was impressed. He is loyal, and caring (Arizona said back in season 7 that she didn’t have to teach him how to care, because he’s the guy that after being kick off of a case still sits in the gallery to watch the surgery and make sure the patient was okay, a thing he did at least three times, in 1.06, 7.14 and 10.15). He risked his career and everything he had to bring those kids from Africa in 7.19. He took care of his mother and his siblings, he took care of a crazy girlfriend, and stood by the other who had cancer. When he had a chance to do something bigger, he stayed at the hospital for Robbins, after she saying that bad things should happen to him. At last, he stayed at the bedside of the man who made his life hell, trying to help him to go in peace. Seriously, if you watched all these things and still thinks that he doesn’t deserve good things once in a while, I can’t even be mad at you, I’m just pity, because you probably don’t know what a good person is.

• Rachel says:

Wow, that was crazy good. God love Alex, he always gets the shaft & I’m getting tired of it. And really I think the last episode showed how he’s one of-if not the-most selfless character on the show.

• Lee says:

Alex is a loser. He’s rude and usually has an attitude. Can’t stand him!

• MC says:

Am I the only one who find it curious that the girl defending Alex had lots to explain why she thinks he deserves good things, while his haters have nothing? It’s pretty clear to me who is right, because most people don’t even know why they hate a guy that did nothing but grow up and show how good he is since the beginning of the show.

• EM says:

Mer for sure. When she was sitting on his couch she said “Bailey saved my life.” I can see why she would be conflicted about her vote. I think Arizona too but not sure why she wouldn’t vote for him.

12. Cíntia Mara says:

This Grey’s scoop, you gotta be kidding me. When will they stop screwing with Alex? What’s the point of all this?

13. Jennifer says:

It’ll be nice to see Aurora again but unless they do a bit of a time jump, it doesn’t seem to add up that she would have the kid already.

14. wha? says:

I have no idea what your comments pertaining to Glee even mean? Seems like you just thought up fun words and decided to just put them randomly together to form a sentence? Kind of like Glee scripts….. OMG ARE YOU RYAN MURPHY?

• ... says:

Not sure what’s so confusing about it. Brittany and Santana are getting back together sometime this season. And then Ausiello made a joke about his well-known Smurfs love.

• luvtheheaven says:

It’s quite confusing.

:Let’s break it down: ” If the Season 6 scuttlebutt is to be believed,” – scuttlebutt? what?? Oh, okay with some Googling I’ve found that this is a rare North American English slang term meaning “rumor; gossip”.

So he’s saying it’s just a rumor/just gossip… but…

“members of the Citizens for the Unification of Brittana can go ahead and start planning that victory parade.”

He’s making a joke that people who support the Brittana endgame ship belong to a fake “group” called “Citizens for the Unification of Brittana”. He’s saying “Brittana shippers who are hoping for the couple to end up “unified” aka endgame/together can be prepared to feel like they “won”, that they got what they wanted, that Brittana will get their happy ending.

“One word of caution: Apply for the necessary permits now. I had to cancel my annual Smurf parade last week because the permits didn’t arrive on time. Grouchy Smurf was not pleased.”

I don’t understand what he’s referencing with the smurfs nor why, or what applying for permits has to do with anything.

• You would need a permit to hold said-victory parade. Ausiello likes Smurfs. He’s making a joke that the his Smurf parade was cancelled because the permits didn’t come in in time.

It’s a joke.

• Angela says:

He was joking about how they’ll probably need to get permits for their parade they’ll no doubt have when they celebrate Santana and Brittany being together, and continuing the joke by talking about how he’d run into a similar issue when he couldn’t get permits for his Smurf parade. I believe it was him who’d made a comment some time back about his love of all things Smurt.

• Johnnice says:

@luv, the “permits” could refer to Brittany and Santana getting engaged, which comes before marriage (where you’d need to get a license at the county courthouse), or getting permission from the proposee’s parents.

• wha? says:

thank you for explaining.

• Hayley says:

You’re to simpleminded to understand the cleverness.

• JJ says:

I think he’s saying Brittana is getting engaged!! Victory parade = gay marriage!! It also aligns with E Online’s Glee Spoiler Chat scoop!!

• dcl33 says:

He pretty much said that that Brittana fans can start planing a parade cause they are getting engaged… dunno how you didnt understand that. Twas funny as hell how he said it.

15. I think canceling “Unforgettable” is a BIG mistake!

16. Sarah says:

@Ausiello

Thank you so much for your answer to the Bones question! I’ve wanted to say that for a long time. :)

17. Nac says:

I can’t wait for the Brittana scenes in season 6!

18. Trisha says:

I hope that Santana & Brittany spoiler translate to them being good to each other.

19. Foshi says:

This just means more Arrow screen time I will lose each week to the fast forward button. Wonderful. ‘-‘

20. Kate says:

I’m so ready for Brittana!!!!

21. Brock says:

Parenthood death? Crosby. Injury post-motorbike fall last week. 100% convinced.

• Amy says:

Totally. I said the said the same thing as soon as he got on the motorcycle. Super tragic… I hate it.

• c-mo says:

I’ve been thinking it’s one of the kids. But my guess is Sara since Mark is returning, he would definitely come to the funeral. My thought is that the show ends with the surviving family members sitting around Zeek and Camille’s house after the burial discussing their new normal…you know the part that we don’t get to see because the idiots at NBC decided that this phenomenal show wasn’t worth their time and effort.

• Heather says:

Absolutely agree! Thought the same exact thing. So sad.

• Lisa Benwitz says:

Last week, I felt so emotionally manipulated by the show. Every single thing that happened, I was convinced, “Oh no, it’s going to be (insert character here) who dies!)” I don’t think that’s fair to loyal viewers to set up this whole scenario with Zeek as nothing but a red herring. Now I’m scared for Zeek, I’m scared for Crosby, I’m scared for Amber… this show is better than that, and it’s a real disservice to all the loyal viewers.

• Mark SChieber says:

We think alike

22. Briggs says:

Are we even going to get Max Keenan back? We haven’t seen him in a while. I love Max.
    Finally, we’re getting Ted Grant, after having been teased for so long. I can’t wait to see how that storyline plays out. Season 3 of Arrow is full of possibilities. I’m *dying* to find out what happened in that limo with Malcolm and Thea! John Barrowman looked so deliciously creepy…

23. Krell says:

Not everyone understands nerd language.

24. Drew says:

Can’t wait to see how the Arrow writers tell the story of Laurel becoming Black Canary! The show has done really well with showing the progression toward being a hero, so I assume that it will take a couple of years before she even hits the streets (Roy just made it to sidekick, which is like a superhero trainee). It should be a fun story!
    I’m just posting this because I get tired of seeing people slamming the Laurel story before it even gets started.

• Cas says:

It’s their favorite thing to do though. Or say “the wrong sister died.” Except Sara was horrid IMO. I just didn’t like the actress at all.

25. Mickey says:

Saw Jane the Virgin. It was a surprise, fast moving comedy soapy. I loved it.

26. JB says:

The death on Parenthood, I think, could be Camille, devastating everyone. But still a bit predictable. After Crosby’s wipeout, I thought he may be the one, never got checked out, bleeding internally and whatnot. Or it’ll be Amber and a complication with the pregnancy.

27. delfiteblu says:

I’m pretty ticked about all the promos leading up to The Blacklist Monday night, leading us to believe that we would find out at least SOME of the secrets of Elizateth’s life and not a one did we hear. This show has already gotten on my last nerve with its difficult to understand plots and the backing and forthing of the “weekly” story vs the Red/Liz story. I’m going to have to start watching some of the stuff clogging my DVR if they don’t get their act togethher.

28. Via Bona says:

I love Schmidt-based episodes. Too bad he’s hooking up with someone new. He and CeCe were great together.
    Thanks for the spoilers on “The Blacklist,” as well.

29. lucy says:

Brittany and Santana happy ending is the only thing to look forward to in season 6.

• Lj says:

Yup I’m so happy that Brittana will get their happy ending. It makes sense they do this now since they’re only guest stars and we won’t probably see them again until the final couple of episodes to wrap up the series in a nostalgic way.

30. rowan77 says:

On Parenthood, my money is on either Joel or Camille suddenly dying with no preamble to it. As soon as we think Zeek is in the clear – we’ll get hit with a death. Like how they did with Thirty-something back in the 80’s.

31. Regarding Sleepy Hollow, I believe that Network’s today rely on both ratings & trending on Twitter. Sleepy Hollow spends a good day and a half in the Top 10 trends before falling off (a good sign I think, even tho it was overshadowed completely by the Walking Dead. SH has a lot of untapped potential that have to be hit on.

There was a small part of me hoping they’d change course from the comics & keep Caity/Sara in the Canary Role, who has been a breath of fresh air. Obviously, they’d rather stay true to the source, with that said, it was only a matter of time before Sara bit the dust. May I remind you, that the name Sara Lance, chose for herself is “Ta-er al-Sahfer” aka yellow bird, aka Canary. She NEVER was intended to be the Black Canary. Sara’s death is the catalyst for Laurel to become Black Canary(an homage to her sister).

One last thing, it’s very immature on our part to go hating on Miss Cassidy, just because Sara was killed off. As far as I’m concerned, now, everyone except for Oliver and Laurel are expendable. I learned from 24, that most shows will kill of who they see fit as long as it serves a purpose for the story… Accept that Sara/Caity is gone(except for flashbacks, that is), & that Katie is here to stay as Laurel/Black Canary.

32. BonesGirl29 says:

Why do people still waste questions on Zack?! I hope they will finally understand he’s not coming back. And it’s good. He no longer has a place on the show. He was good back then, but the show has moved on years ago. He wouldn’t fit in Bones anymore. Let it go!

And I’m really excited about Aubrey being a regular! Love him already.

Although I wish we got some real info/something new. You know, what’s to come for the characters, when are we going to learn more about Aubrey etc. So many things that could be asked instead of the Zack question!

33. CBWBDK1 says:

I can’t see any potential in laurel. She should have died and not sara.

34. Lies says:

so curious about laurel on arrow! And i don’t hope that it were jackson and meredith who let down alex, couldn’t handle that!

35. kirads09 says:

Re: Bones and never ending Zack non return angst. He MUST appear in any (near?) future SERIES finale. I won’t accept anything less. Ditto with Stephen Fry as Gordon. They deserve to be.

36. mike says:

Laurel becoming BC at this point imo will be the proverbial shark jumping moment. She’ll never take Saras place. Not ever

37. I.R.E. says:

13 is bad imbalanced number for the Glee’s sixth and final season episode order. 12 is better number. I hope to see actress Jayma Mays’ return to Glee as a reduced guest and I hope Jane Lynch’s character gets caught by the police and then get arrested at the end of the series.

38. Meghan says:

RE: Parenthood. A theory for who will die is…Crosby! Showing the motorcycle accident and how he didn’t share the accident with anyone or get checked out? Could lead to some unknown internal injury or something. I agree that Zeek is too obvious at this point. Anyway I LOVE Parenthood and am bummed that it’s A). getting cancelled and B). that they may have someone die!

39. tlast1 says:

Will Krya Sedwick ever do a cameo appearance on Major Crimes?

40. Helga says:

AHHHHHHH! I CANNOT WAIT FOR BRITTANA! I Heard good things are coming up! This is the first time that I’m actually looking forward to the start of the season!

41. Jane says:

I’ll be walking on that Brittana parade! I’m so excited for this! When’s Glee coming back and what eps are Britttany and Santana will be appearing in?

42. Thelma says:

Finally, a good news for Brittana fans. We’ve waited seasons for this, looks like we’re finally getting something special in the last season.

• KC says:

They had to do this now as Heather and Naya are gone after this episode – never to return. It’s their ‘happy ending’ that Ryan Murphy will give all the characters. Enjoy this 1 and only episode!

• wynnona says:

Oh honey, nice try, but the two signed for a minimum of 4 episodes and that means they can do more and are most probably back at the middle of the season. Rumor has it that the first gay wedding will go to them. ;)

43. Jen says:

I think the Brittany and Santana relationship is one of the few remaining good things about Glee. I’m glad they seem to be finally doing right by this pairing. I have stopped watching Glee but seeing that the two people who are part of its core when the show was still well loved by people are getting their happy ending, it makes me feel nostalgic a bit about the beauty that was old glee. Now, if they can only get rid of those people that are having all the screen time but no one really cares about.

• KC says:

Well, a lot of people don’t care at all about Brittany and Santana – just sayin’

• Jay says:

I think the comments on this page say otherwise :)

• Analiese says:

exactly. Brittana have been trending the most on twitter since the engagement news broke in. Many Glee fans are happy about the news even non-shippers. I’ve even seen in some places that Brittana is the couple on the show that makes the most sense to be engaged and that they’re actually happy that this is the first engagement involving Glee club members where the couple are actually in a good place in their relationship.

• Angela says:

I was gonna say, so far, KC’s comments are the only negative ones in this comment section in regards to those two.
          I don’t get why some people can’t handle the fact that just because they don’t like a pairing or character, that doesn’t mean everyone else does or should share that same opinion.

• Jade says:

KC go home. A lot of people cares about Brittana. Their duet in season 5 is one of the highest selling in that season and is the highest selling among other ships. Valerie had 6 million + views on youtube, the most views that a duet by a ship had on Season 5. Not to mention Brittana fans are actually gays, lesbians, and queers looking for representation whereas other ships fans are composed of white girls with twink fetishes. So, please stop your Brittana bashing because clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about.

• Linda says:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning going through my usual spoiler scoop read throughs. Brittana is very popular and this couple makes the most sense to get engaged and eventually married and make it. They’ve dated other people let each other go to find out what they neede and that was each other in the end. Not to mention they’ve been on a romantic getaway for monthsj and been on tour together. Not to mention fans of this pairing have been around since season 1 in sure some left but they still have a lot of fans left going by worldwide trends and YouTube views.

• Wendy says:

10,000x agree. As I’ve read in one of the comments, Brittana really is one of the cores of Glee. As a fan of Glee from the very beginning, it felt like I’ve been with them through their journey to happily ever after. I’m so happy that they are getting this good news, they more than deserve it and it has been long overdue.

44. Milo says:

As a fan of the unification of Brittana im very happy about them getting their happily ever after. Especially after season 4 then episode 100/101 came and I was so happy they got back together. Since their only guest stars and will likely not be seen again until the end when everyone will probably come back for the nostalgic ending probably looking back on the years to see how they got here and how glee helped them. I will definitely be getting my permit early.
    As for ouat I hope they bring back mulan for aurora’s arc I miss her.

45. Jay says:

Brittany and Santana are like the only canon couple on Glee that I can tolerate so I’m happy they are getting engaged. Nice way to wrap up their story, since they’ve been linked together since the very first season. I hope we get to see a wedding for those two!

• Jemma says:

Yes, surprisingly they are the only couple left on the show that I can tolerate and wasn’t ruined beyond repair by the show.

46. Ann Ares says:

What is the status of another network picking up Longmire? It was such a gret show.

47. sarah j says:

On Parenthood I have this feeling that Crosby will die. He will have internal injuries from his motorcycle crash. Personally I do not want anyone to die.

Ted will 100% help Laurel train and become Black Canary.

48. Rosi says:

Brittana is definitely the best couple of glee. I am very happy with the news of your engagement, I hope the series does not end before a duet with come to my window

49. Nay says:

Brittana getting engaged because they love each other and are doing so because they know they want to spend the rest of their lives together is huge. One because of what it’s taken to get this far and two because it’s not to save a relationship or afraid one of them is slipping away. They are a fan favorite and currently the most stable couple. They sacrificed their own hearts so that the other could go on and try to establish themselves. I do hope we see a wedding between them. I think it would be apropos to have Holly Holiday officiate. Their chemistry is unmatched and their duet of Valerie had over 6million views before it was automatically taken down. That’s more than 3 of Klaines last duets combined. So yes a very popular couple indeed!

50. July Lark says:

Not really digging Aubrey on Bones, exactly why was/is he so desperate to get on the team as to use Sucks to recommend him to Booth, did Sweets know he was going to die? IDTS and then using Sweets to manipulate both Booth and Brennan into accepting him. It going to take a lot more than a bottle of wine and another dropping in unannounced to the Mighty Hut 2 for me to get to trust him.