Exclusive

The Big Bang Theory: Meet Howard's Infamous Second Cousin

The Big Bang Theory Season 8

The Big Bang Theory is ratcheting up the tension between Howard and Stuart.

TVLine has learned exclusively that a November episode of CBS’ monster hit will find Stuart attending a party on the arm of Howard’s never-before-seen second cousin Jeanie (played by up-and-coming actress Kara Luiz).

And to answer your next question, yes, this is the same cousin Howard admitted to losing his virginity to in his Toyota Corolla.

Stuart’s latest salvo comes as he continues to live with Howard’s mother, an arrangement that has brought the frenemies to the brink of war.

Luiz, whose credits include Amazon’s Betas and MTV’s prank show Jerks with Cameras, will appear in this season’s seventh episode.

Big Bang, which is currently airing Mondays at 8/7c, is set to reclaim its Thursday-at-8/7c perch beginning Oct. 30.

1. Jojo says:

Is that the cousin that Howard lost his virginity to?

2. Eric says:

Is this the same cousin that Howard admitted to having illicit affairs with when the gang ate pot brownies in season 3? That could be awkward as heck.

3. Is this the cousin Howard lost his virginity to I wonder?

4. Mare says:

Really glad they are including Stuart more, he’s a fave of mine!

5. hud says:

This program is funny why?

6. Tran says:

Can’t wait to see what happens when TBBT moves back to Thursdays in just 17 days. BA-ZINGA

7. jj says:

Not more Howard! He has been so annoying this season.

• Stormy says:

I disagree. IMO Howard [Simon Helberg] is one of the more versatile and talented members of the cast. The annoying [read repulsive] one is Amy. JMO

• Stormy says:

Where to start? She looks like she smells bad, dresses like a middle aged spinster, and yet is highly critical of others. She makes inappropriate sexual remarks to Penny and others. Years of being with the girls haven’t resulted in any improvement in her grooming but she expresses a desire to be sexy. Other times she acts like she thinks she is sexy. IMO she behaves like a high functioning sociopath. Her self absorption is sickening.

8. Juice says:

Am I the only one who thinks Amy and Howard’s wife (can never remember her name) ruined the show.

• TV Gord says:

Yes, you are.

• Netty says:

I know what you mean, i miss the old howard who was always horny & desperate-for-girls. And having Sheldon be in a relationship really watered down his humor. miss the good old day.

• CountryQueen says:

The show has been on a long time now. Horny and desperate gets very old – I know Charllie Sheen would disagree, but he is wrong. I like these characters, I want to see them grow and mature. I disagree about Sheldon’s humor too. Amy and Bernadette have given us more to laugh about, have showed us more sides of the boys personalities that we would not have seen. How can you argue that Raj being able to talk to girls now was not a great moment of the show – and one that grew out of his relationships with them? . Penny giving up acting, and actually trying to get a job in another field (and taking it seriously) is a great move for her character. If these people haven’t changed the show would suffer, and fans would complain that it was the same show over and over.

• Cas says:

Agreed with this. I like that Penny is finally getting a job. I find Amy weird but tolerable. Sometimes I feel with fans you just can’t please them. If they hadn’t added new people then people would complain about it being the same ole stuff, just like you said.

• elenagreece says:

No, you are NOT! I agree with you 100%!

• Stormy says:

I can tolerate Bernadette [just barely], but IMO Amy ruins every scene in which she speaks.

• TV Gord says:

For the record, some of us enjoy all of the characters who bring something to the show and it seems petty and juvenile to start pitting one character against another. Just relax and enjoy the show. Holy crap, the internet people!

9. name required says:

She’s waaaaay to good-looking for Howard.
    But I do love the new Stuart storyline.

10. hud says:

NATHAN; “BABO”. Now that is funny…

• Nathan says:

Seriously? That’s your childish response? Well, that also explains why humor eludes you–pathetic, much?

• Robert says:

Nathan, did you see any humor in tonight episode? Gotta go with “hud” on this series.

• Nathan says:

That’s your choice, Robert. I agree tonight’s episode wasn’t as funny as the repeat that followed it, however, there isn’t a show out there that hits it out of the park every single episode. You either find it funny or you don’t. “Hud’s” attempt at a childish insult in Korean, isn’t clever, just sad. If that appeals to your sense of humor, well, enjoy yourselves……..

• Robert says:

Korean insult! Babo means bite a big one. Been around for decades. I think the older folks are having fun with you. Don,t take the bait!

11. Norm Fernandez says:

Awesome. Keep the show moving on the other characters. The less we see of the hair cut the more it will seem like the show that we love. Great writing to get Howard involved in a great sub plot.

12. Dan says:

My favorite show on TV by a mile… I watch all the new shows as well as all the re-runs and am planning to order seasons 1-6 through Amazon if they put a US not UK version on it. This has been the funniest show since day one… I did not think it could get better until Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski-Wolowitz showed up at the Cheese cake factory. Then Amy Farrah Fowler came on at the end of season three and we lost the real “worst” cast member of all time “Leslie Winkle” who never had one funny moment in any show she has ever appeared in…

13. mark says:

How about a tribute to Gilligan’s Island? You have all the right people for a hilarious spoof . Howard as Gilligan, Bernadette as Mary Ann, Sheldon as the Professor, Raj and Amy as the Howells, Leonard as the Captain and Penny as Ginger. Now that would be a great show.

14. Wub says:

Hi Jojo. I am here to announce that it was I that took Howards virginity. There. I said it.