Exclusive

Revenge Enlists True Blood Alum to Head Up [Spoiler]'s Murder Case

Courtney Ford Revenge

True Blood grad Courtney Ford is headed to the Hamptons to catch a killer.

The actress is joining Revenge‘s current fourth season in the recurring role of Kate Taylor, an FBI agent assigned to investigate Conrad’s murder.

VIDEO Exclusive Revenge Video: Victoria and David’s Reunion Takes a Dark Turn

Here’s how the original casting breakdown described Kate: “Though young, she’s a pro and has been given this high profile assignment because she can handle it, not to make her bones. While professionally hardcore, personally she will quickly fall into intrigue — and maybe into bed with one of her colleagues.”

Look for Ford (whose TV credits also include stints on Murder in the First, Dexter and Parenthood) to make her debut in Episode 8.

1. DL says:

“One of her colleagues”? Being that I don’t think anyone would care about her falling into bed with another newly introduced FBI agent, I’m calling that she’s a potential love interest for Jack. Frankly, I couldn’t stand his relationship with Margaux, but I like Courtney Ford, so even though I hope Jack ends up with Emily in the end, I could maaaaybe be okay with them hooking up for now.

• Jess says:

Nooo but Emily and Jack are friends. Just because Aiden died doesn’t mean she has to end up with Jack. They were cute when they were kids but they’re friend material and nothing more.

2. lea says:

All I know is that Charlotte needs to die. I can’t take her personality anymore.

3. Matt C. says:

Conrad’s murder was 6 months ago…and by the time episode 8 rolls around, another month or so would have passed…

Just an observation, Revenge writers.

4. Lee says:

Big NO to jack and Emily. They are not a match. Now he is a cop and she is a revenge addict? Worlds part !

5. Steph says:

Yes to Emily And jack, he needs to remind her who Amanda Clarke is and she needs her happy ending. As to Charlotte you think she would be happy that she can finally ask all those questions she was upset about not being able to ask her sister.. So of course the wise choice is to turn into Victoria and try and kill her.. Makes sense. NOT. Hate the Grayson’s and if this season is about the Grayson’s revenge I’m done. Emily needs to have a good ole family reunion and live happily ever after like her and Aiden was planning (poor aiden 😢) but of course the if David finds out that Victoria sent David to off his own daughter then that just proves to David how Victoria is and then it’s a whole new revenge mwhahaha we can only hope 🙌🙏

6. Romy says:

To those saying no to Jack and Emily, you are obviously not paying attention. From the beginning the series is going in that direction

7. lana says:

noooooo another love interest for jack…this is sad. Nemily had to happen

8. lana says:

I meant Jemily

9. Diane says:

Jack’s shorter than Emily. Won’t work.

10. Diane says:

I like Jack & Kate.

11. Diane says:

I like Ben & Emily or Bemily!