'Lost' star Josh Holloway will star in Carlton Cuse's USA Network pilot 'Colony.'

Lost's Josh Holloway, Carlton Cuse to Reunite in USA Network Pilot Colony

Josh Holloway Cast USA Network Pilot Colony

Lost‘s Josh Holloway is going baaaaack… to working with his former boss.

The actor will star in Colony, a USA Network drama pilot from Lost executive producer Carlton Cuse, TVLine has confirmed.

Holloway will play former FBI agent Will Bowman, who lives in Los Angeles with his family while the city is occupied by an alien regime. Will is forced to work with the occupying government to thwart a growing resistance movement.

Cuse (Bates Motel, The Strain) will write and executive-produce the project with Ryan Condal (Hercules).

Holloway’s most recent TV project, CBS’ Intelligence, was cancelled in May after one season.

1. Grey says:

LOL. I love how “Intelligence” was left out of the title. Heeeheee.

2. Kubrick says:

Wow and I thought the premise of his last how was dumb.

3. Anne says:

I’m in. I really like Josh Holloway and I’ll always give sci-fi a chance. I hope it’s good enough to keep me (and a lot of others) watching.

4. uk-usa-tvaddict says:

So his character will be working with aliens to catch humans?

5. Egon says:

Holy sweet flying f**k, you guys are negative. I enjoyed “Intelligence”. A lot. Looking forward to this new venture. If this venture is something that doesn’t appeal to you, why on EARTH are you even posting a reaction? Who cares? Move on. The time spent making that ridiculous comment could’ve been spent doing something productive, instead of your negative attitude.
    Kubrick: “Oh yeah? Well….um….you’re stupid and gay”.

• Kubrick says:

Wow that’s really mature name calling cuz not everyone agrees his last show was a hit? Truth hurts: intelligence was a joke.

6. B says:

Love Josh and am eager to see him in a new series, but this premise doesn’t sound that interesting to me.

7. Ner says:

So it’s basically Sawyer doing “V” this time, instead of Juliet. Heh. Full circle.

• Sawyer says:

Hey that is funny. The show sounds ridicules. Maybe Juliet will play his wife. Oh wait a minute her show was cancelled by nbc after 2 seasons to make room for TMOL, yeah that got 4 million Viewers going against Survivor and Wednesday night abc. Least Revolution was pulling better numbers.

8. Quang says:

I’m not surprised they are doing this project together. Sawyer was Cuse’s character (there was literally a huge photo of Sawyer in his office) in the same way Linderlof was all about Jack.

9. Kathy Boss says:

I love Josh Holloway & will definitely watch his new show Colony. When will it begin?

10. So glad to see Holloway will again be on another tv series. I enjoyed him on Intelligence. Glad he will be gracing us all with his talent on another series!

11. Debora says:

I love him is good actor and very handsome

12. Kim Magee says:

looks good to me, like the alien type shows and really liked Josh Holloway in Lost, i miss lost :(