Quotes of the Week From The Strain, Top Model, You're the Worst and More

qotw-featured

How many shopping days ’til Christmas?

We kid! We kid! We’re not like your local retailer, cramming visions of Thanksgiving dinner into your head while you’re still fantasizing about one last beach weekend.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop and Photos From 42 Returning Favorites

Instead, we’d like to offer you a tasty smorgasbord of Quotes of the Week, a collection of the best zingers, retorts, bon mots and one-liners from the small screen over the last seven days.

RELATED Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around we’ve got double doses of Dallas and You’re the Worst, tributes to ladyparts on Project Runway and Masters of Sex, more discussion of the nether-regions on Teen Wolf, and a Community reference on Last Week Tonight — plus, so much more!

So click through the gallery below for the full roster of quotes, then hit the comments and share any great one-liners we inevitably missed.

1. DarkDefender says:

Tim Gunn has been on fire this season (and as always). Also loved John Oliver’s Community plug.

2. rowan77 says:

John Oliver always makes me wish his show was on daily, not weekly.

• Angela says:

Agreed. That segment on for-profit colleges was so good. The “Community” reference was just icing on the cake-that made me actually go, “Awwww!” His show is my favorite thing about Sundays.
      Jon Stewart should’ve shown up in here, too, for his take on the whole Rice/NFL situation. He had a great line about the NFL’s obsessive tape-watching in regards to this fiasco.

3. dancmh says:

I’m convinced that one of these days Teen Wolf is going to do a flash back episode showing Momma McCall, Sheriff Stylinski, Coach Finstock, Lydia’s mom, and Poppa Argent as teenagers…..all traveling together in their Green hippie van all around the country with a fully wolfed out dog version of the Hale family solving crimes and mysteries.

4. Rob says:

Seriously? No “I wonder how many else the idea of Cory and Topanga has ruined” or “oh my God! I married Fenny!” From Girl Meets World? Both made me literally lol.

• Cobra says:

I was literally about to post the same thing. Those were seriously the best quotes of the week (followed by the “Legends” quote). Seriously, how did they not appear in this list?

5. Paolo says:

Last Dallas episode was great.
    Other quotes:
    – “Go back to that pit of broken marriages you call Southfork” (Judith to John Ross
    – “How are you at romancing men?” (still Judith to John Ross)
    – “Try not to get us killed in the first five minutes, mother, please.” (Harris to Judith)

6. tp says:

I didn’t look at the gallery (I still hate it. The set up is horrible compared to the first one) but I love You’re the Worst. It’s miles better than Married (or whatever it’s called). It is quotable every week. Can’t believe the season finale is next week already. I hope it gets renewed.

7. ninamags says:

Oh, thank goodness Romo redeemed himself this week.

No interceptions?