Fall TV Preview

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Poster: Queen Elsa Is Letting It Go, All Right

Once Upon a Time Season 4

The forecast for Once Upon a Time Season 4 calls for snow — and we are not talking about Prince Charming’s wife.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop From 42 Returning Favorites, Including Once

The just-released poster touting the Sept. 28 return of ABC’s fantastical drama warns, “Storybrooke has frozen over” in the wake of Frozen‘s fierce Queen Elsa (played by Fringe’s Georgina Haig) setting slippered foot in the Maine burg in the May finale. Due to join the ice queen, here and/or in flashbacks, are kid sis Anna (Elizabeth Lail), bro-in-law-to-be Kristoff (Greek‘s Scott Michael Foster) and that dastardly Hans (Shameless‘ Tyler Jacob Moore).

RELATED New Once Upon a Time Photos Tease Regina’s ‘Hot Mess’ and More

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Poster

1. Len84 says:

Looks bloody great!
    Season 4 here we come
    Frozen is Coming ;)
    I like Frozen and i can see why it fits in this show and elements. Esp for Emma Swan (my fave character)

• Shazay says:

I hate this poster. It’s so in your face. I wish they had put her in the background spreading her ice, like the technique they use for the opening credits every week. The forrest with something to do with the episode going on towards the back. This is cheesy.

2. Anees says:

They need more tag lines. They have been using “Storybrooke has frozen over” since the season 3 finale.

3. Cideric Rhyes says:

I wonder is the cast pictures this year for Once will be the cast depicted as ice sculptures.

• Addie says:

They can’t be any worse than the original season 3 photos. That was hilarious how fast ABC pulled them- I think it was one of the few times the whole fandom agreed on something.

4. Moment says:

I’m all for anything that helps get the show a fifth season. As soon as the show pushes past the 88 episodes required for syndication, the more likely it’ll go the distance.

• Addie says:

Oh, I’m sure it will get a fifth season unless the ratings plummet to negative numbers. After that, who knows? The original cast’s contracts will (likely) be up so we’ll see.

• Moment says:

I don’t think contracts will be an issue with ABC. I’m just hoping it lasts for a good 6-7 seasons personally.

• Ashley says:

Adam and Eddy have planned the show for 5, they’ve said before. I assume they mean they can do the whole story in 5, that that’s all they counted on. A show like this with this kind of plot can only sustain itself for so long. I think if it were to go to S7 it would be obvious they were running out of ideas. I just think it’s better to end it early and end it well.

• Lily says:

Agreed…. five seasons would be perfect, for OUaT. Anything more, would be way too much. A show like this, should not have the story dragged out too long.

• Thilia says:

Well, for Syndication, they can tie in Once Upon A Time in Wonderland. I suspect that is one of the real reasons they are bringing the Knave into the storyline. That was there is some continuity. However, it feels like the show is their answer to The Wonderful World of Disney. So, I can see this going on for years and years. They may phase out the Emma Swan story line eventually and do other stories.

5. Jr1 says:

Thanks :)
    I would of liked Emma on the poster as the main heroine. even the whole main cast but esp Emma.
    I hope they take the individual character posters out, like the BELIEVE ones like last season which had each of their arcs written on… :)

6. Brigid says:

I think the poster looks great. Looking forward to Season 4!

7. aplwrites says:

Did anyone else think the headline of this article was saying the actress gained a lot of weight??

8. Delaina says:

Georgina is a beautiful girl. I just wish she would stand up straight with her shoulders back. The slouching makes her look much less regal.
    Lana has always had such good posture and it’s easy to buy her as a Queen.

9. Jenny says:

What would actually bring ratings is if they found a way to do a musical or incorporate music. But I’m guessing the premier might be up or even but then see a down ward trend like always.

• Ashley says:

Which happens to every show and is not indicative of some problem with Once. Name one show that goes up in ratings all season, or season to season for the show’s whole run. It doesn’t happen. There’s always higher ratings for the premiere, then at least a slight drop off over the next couple episodes while the live viewers drop off, because people are recording,watching online, etc.

10. Kris says:

This looks so pretty! Makes me want to watch OUAT again.

11. oncers3 says:

I’m so excited ! :D :D

12. wiredu says:

how can i download?

13. Jami Kirby says:

I just can’t wait!! It’s gonna be good!!! I can’t wait to see some Emma and Hook Action!!! YAY

14. claire says:

What happened to Once upon a Time showing in the UK? There has been nothing since series 2:(((xx

• alison knapman says:

I have just bought season 3 on dvd it’s region 1 only but if you have a multi region player you can watch. I am in the UK and am now looking forward to seeing season 4

15. claire says:

Bring this back to the UK please I have been suffering since series 2.:((x

16. kellee says:

I don’t know why didn’t they just do a frozen spin off . It seems its taken over the show and the main characters are shoved to the side.

17. Name That Tune says:

Too bored with Frozen to care.

18. rachelle says:

The poster looks fantastic! I loooove Once and looooooove Frozen. Even though the creators keep insisting they did this because they loved Frozen, people keep crying that they’re only doing it for money. I could honestly care either way. I’m not gonna talk crap about the season before I’ve even seen it, not that I would either way. I’ve liked all of Once’s story lines so far. I’m excited and I can’t wait for the premiere!

19. Madymcdowell says:

I love once upon a time and frozen,yay!!!!!!!!!

20. Angel says:

Not a huge fan of Frozen; it was a good movie, but way over-hyped. It really annoys me how many characters are being shoved into the show as a clear ratings grab, and that they’ve said to think of this as a sequel to the movie. With every other character on the show, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never actually seen that specific Disney movie, because most people still know the fairy tale behind it. I really wish instead of the blatant Frozen pandering, they’d just made her the Snow Queen from the actual fairy tale and just had a few nods to the Elsa version.