Charlie Carver has been left behind — in Hawaii.
The Leftovers actor (and Teen Wolf/Desperate Housewives alum) will guest-star on Season 5 of Hawaii Five-0, TVLine has learned exclusively.
Carver will play Travis, an attractive young man who is devastated by a crushing recent loss, but finds comfort from an unusual source. His episode is slated to air Nov. 21.
Hawaii Five-0 returns Friday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon will welcome Barbra Streisand as its only guest on Sept. 15, marking the singer’s first U.S. late-night talk show appearance in more than 50 years.
* TBS’ Ground Floor will host a Scrubs reunion when creator Bill Lawrence’s wife Christa Miller once again plays spouse to John C. McGinley, EW.com reports. Miller’s chic, brassy and artistic Allie Mansfield is the only person in the world who can control McGinley’s character.
* Praise, Stars Hollow! All seven seasons of Gilmore Girls will be available on Netflix, starting Oct. 1, per Decider.
* Jessica St. Clair (Playing House) will recur on CBS’ upcoming comedy The McCarthys as the tacky, loose-cannon girlfriend of Joey McIntyre’s character, The Wrap reports.
* VH1’s upcoming original movie Drumline: A New Beat will premiere Monday, Oct. 27 at 9 pm.
* AMC has renewed its unscripted arm-wrestling series Game of Arms for Season 2.