Exclusive

Bones Season 10 Trailer Reveals [Spoiler] Is Pregnant! Plus — Naked Sexy Time for Booth and Brennan

Bones Season 10

Bones‘ big baby mystery has been solved.

Exec producer Stephen Nathan previously hinted to TVLine that Season 10 will feature an unexpected pregnancy, and we can now reveal — via the exclusive trailer below — that the mom to be is… Daisy!

RELATED Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 43 Returning Favorites, Including Bones

And the baby daddy? Well, it’s none other than ex-boyfriend Sweets. (Apparently a lot has happened during that four-month time jump.)

Press PLAY below to witness the big reveal — and we do mean BIG.

The following teaser also offers a glimpse of Booth’s surprisingly steamy post-pokey reunion with Brennan, as well as a first look at Booth’s hotshot new FBI sidekick Aubrey.

Oh, and did we mention that Daisy is preggars?!?! Yes? OK, cool.

RELATED Bones‘ Mysterious 200th Episode Plot Revealed?

1. TVLine Fan Girl says:

Oh. So stressful. . . Ahhh. I can’t wait.

• A says:

Things i love about this clip shirtless Booth and hot B&B scene upcoming….things i hate about it Daisy impregnated by Sweets. REALLY SHOW?? What happened to Stephen Nathan saying that he wouldnt turn the show into Parenthood? Isnt Angela & Hodgins, Brennan & Booth and Cam all being parents enough? the only small mercy is that Daisy is only ever in about 5 eps a season so I am spared seeing their satans hell spawn in every ep….ugh show….ok just focusing on shirtless Booth *SIGHS*

• Alyssa says:

You know at some point these people will become parents right? Scientists do also become parents. But that doesn’t mean the whole premise of the show will change.

• A says:

you do know that not everyone becomes parents? right? :) I am just saying its surplus to requirement to have yet another of the regular cast become a parent with yet another co-worker….thats 3 sets people..3…If the show would actually focus on the kids they have instead of introducing yet another one would be nice.

• John NYC says:

Well since the actress is pregnant they might have simply been adapting to circumstances.

• A says:

@john Carla is in a handful of Bones eps per season…there was no need to write her in again until after her baby was born…esp since her character had clearly moved on in her personal life, there was no need to do YET ANOTHER pregnancy on the show with yet another set of co-workers….Emily getting pregnant in reallife was adapting to circumstance, this is not. IMO

• JMc says:

You know there are still plenty of television programs using the “two people who are perfect for each other but just can’t get together” trope, right? I mean look at N.C.I.S. No one is allowed to have a normal relationship at all. “Unforgettable” anyone? There are plenty of places on the large and small screens for you to escape the feeling that no one lives a happy life with a committed partner, if that’s what blows your skirt up.

• Jake says:

“Agreed” to what JMC said above.

• Ruth says:

Why can’t they leave Sweets alone? DAISY??? The WORST person in the world for him!

• Angie says:

I REALLY agree with you Ruth, Daisy is the worst person for Sweets. I was hoping we were done with Daisy since she “sort of” moved on……..so to speak (was wishing)……………Angie

• Dave James says:

Thank you DR. Ruth. You obviously passed last in your class.

• Shanie says:

According to his Twitter, John Francis Daley is directing the movie “Vacation” right now. And according to the Bones cast’s Twitter, they’re shooting the show right now. How is that possible? Call me crazy, but I’m betting something will happen to Sweets in this episode. But I swear, if he gets killed, I’m not watching Bones anymore.

• anon says:

dramatic much? guess you never have heard of actors requesting time off to do other projects and they return when done? JFD is lucky that hart/stephen are so kindly accommodating his request to take off during bones filming….think about that….anyhoo lucky for me there are many other talented actors and way more interesting characters on the show for me to watch for.

• Bones fan says:

that better not be true!! anon– how do you know for sure that hart and the writers are giving john any time off? Nobody said anything about it online. And they’re not talking bout him leaving in the trailers

• anon says:

because jfd is in Atlanta shooting a movie and Bones is shot in LA…and if you have a problem with that then I suggest you take it up with jfd and not hart, as its his CHOICE to do this…

• laylagalise says:

Yes. Thank you for saying it! I really hoped her was free of her.

• Stephanie O'Brian says:

I just don’t like her character, period!

• Karin Bee says:

Why would you see it as a problem ? Angela @ Hodgin’s son is rarely even mentioned, neither does Christine play a big role and Cam’s daughter, other than in the storyline that had her involved with an intern, also is not mentioned in any story-defining way. They have kids, so what ? Such is life – Sweets and Daisy never really moved on from each other and to have their ‘friends-with-benefits’ relationship possibly lead to something more permanent – forcing Sweets to deal with his own life for a change instead of meddling in everyone else’s – that’s not so bad now, is it ?

• Ann9tte says:

That is why they have such fun with her character.( Daisy) to upset fans like you. Give us all a break, if you don’t like the direction the show is going in, simply don’t watch. Ten seasons of BONES, ya know the writer are doing it right, as it keeps coming back year after year. Whatever direction our beloved characters go, I will watch. P.S. just a fans opinion.

2. Boiler says:

I was sorta hoping Danielle Panabaker would be back for Seets!! Like Daisy too though

3. Lindsey says:

ah, Fox. The only network that blocks Canada from viewing promos instead of just full-length episodes…

4. Lynn says:

I figured it’d be Daisy once I learned about Carla Gallo’s pregnancy a few weeks ago. This should be a fun ride.

5. Mallory says:

Can’t play the video on my phone…but does this mean they’re back together? I don’t know how I feel about that. :/

• Ali says:

Well now, this looks more than interesting.

• Ali says:

Dont know if they’re back together as a couple, but Sweets seems pretty smug, pleased with himself. Is this an oops baby where they raise it as a couple but not romantically involved? Guess it happens.

• Anon says:

you know what? maybe Sweets has knocked up Jessica intern too….he must of been banging her and daisy in the same timeframe…what a prince….i am eyerolling so hard at this plotline that my eyes are going to pop out…UGH

6. Amy says:

lmfao. It’s always boreanaz who loses the shirt and deschanel stays fully clothed. Its amazing they were able to create a child. Yawn. Same stuff different day.

• Angela says:

Then why are you bothering to post a comment, seriously some people *rme* & *smh*

• Anon says:

IKR ? Its standard network norm for the guy to take his shirt off…I dont have a problem with that…who knows, maybe the actress just doesnt want to strip for nation…its her choice.

7. Angela says:

Uhm it cuts off before the end :(

8. Betty says:

So looking forward to this, two more weeks.

9. arial2 says:

Daisy needs to stop emulating Temperance. This is taking it too far! lol

10. maria says:

Booth and Brennan don’t have any heat. Reminds me of the season 8 washing machine scene. I don’t get why Emily won’t just go for it. It’s a bit awkward to have Brennan with all her clothes on and Booth the only one who removes them. and WTF Daisy and Sweets? They didn’t even speak last season. Newsflash writers, you don’t have to write in every pregnancy. dumbest idea and completely forced on their part.

• dman6015 says:

I agree about writing in real-life pregnancies. For once, I’d like to see a show’s female star just work through her pregnancy without it even being mentioned in the show. No fat jokes, not “Are you…?”.

• Jared says:

I think they do. NCIS LA did it with Kensi. She is really pregnant and they covered it up with wardrobe and scene changes. Just to let you know they have done it even in recent shows.

• John NYC says:

Check out Unforgettable: action scenes and all. Largely done with having Poppie’s clothes be dark and I expect a bit of post production contrast adjustment alongside no profile shots! Far better than increasingly awkward holding of HUGE purses, luggage and hiding behind every object within range that other shows have resorted to. I except Hart of Dixie as their efforts were actually sort of tongue and cheek amusing.

• lily says:

HIMYM does it too in a season. I believe both women were actually pregnant but they just played it off with large bags and face only scenes.
        I wish Hodgins and Angela would have another child instead. Angela is such a great mom and Hodgins is so adorable.

• Ann9tte says:

Yes, I agree. Angela was so amazing cute,sweet happy glowing playing her scenes as pregant artist/squint scenes with her Angela-tron. Also being pg with Bones was a great season.

• Maria says:

The actress gets pregnant…so what, I don’t mind Daisy but they didn’t have to write in the pregnancy…hell they didn’t have to write in Emily’s either. They avoided it in homeland and NCIS:LA by using clothing, lever camera angles and using post production creatively. Other shows like hart of dixie have also avoided it but due to the nature of the show they take very relaxed approach.

• Randy says:

Totally agree! Daisy makes my head ache!!!

11. Alexis says:

The trailer for Bones season 10 is not poping up for me.

12. Samantha says:

This season looks like it will be great, besides the Daisy bit, yuck. I’ve never liked her and I literally CHEERED when she and Sweets broke up. I hope her pregnancy doesn’t mean we’ll be seeing more of her.

13. This! This is what I’ve been waiting for… he is so good at this type of acting. “after that, you can have my badge and my gun…” reminds me of when Angel said, “I’ll take the dragon…” *sigh*

14. Connie says:

I love how David and Emily are so good at portraying an adult couple deeply in love. It’s not something I have seen very often. Also Booth’s little speech at the end was sooooo good. Can’t wait for the premier!

15. Lois says:

Looks very intense and good!
    Not so sure I like the new house….but I guess that’s minor. Daisy and Sweets – not interested. But I am interested in the bedroom scene! Will totally enjoy all of those. I don’t care who has their clothes on or off…….It’s an 8pm network show….not HBO! LOL For all those interested in seeing Brennan’s boobs, tune in, you never know! lol

16. EL says:

No for that I nominate Hannah. Worst character ever.

17. Laura C says:

Love Bones. Daisy was annoying but I liked her a little. I DON’T like the new chick that was with Sweets tossing furniture in the bedrm– why can’t they pair up Sweets with someone other than nymphos? He deserves better. The fact that Daisy “moved on” is perfect to come back with baby. That happens in real life too. I wouldn’t want Daisy in there ALL the time whether or not she stays in the picture. She is ok in small doses. As much as I can appreciate the personal relationships, I hope they bring more focus to them all working together to solve crimes. Oh, one last thing… if this IS the last season of Bones, can you PLEASE bring back Zack for at least one or two episodes?

18. Scarlett says:

The way Bones rolls, we probably won’t even see as much of the love scene in the actual show as we get in the preview.

The B&B relationship is great…I think it’s obvious they are deeply in love, but come on, 10 seasons into this and only one love scene, and that one was a dream?

• paucha says:

i agree the dream bedroom scene so does not count….everyone else had a sexy scene so why not booth and brennan i mean even when they married we dont get one if this is the last season, we should totally get on hot booth and brennan bedroom scene right?

19. Amelia says:

Never been a huge Daisy fan but just looked up the actress after reading comments that she’s pregnant in real life and holy cow, she’s 39?!?!?!?!?! She looks great for her age!

20. Pat says:

When I had heard a couple of weeks ago, that someone on the show was going to be pregnant, my first thought was Daisy and I had no idea that she really is pregnant in real life. Her and Sweets seem to be like magnets. They somehow always get drawn back together. Now does this mean a marriage, well I guess we will have to wait and see.

21. tracey says:

hi why dont you make you posts video feeds available to all countries

22. Kat says:

This Content is currently unavailable… -.-
    Why can’t you just post youtube links? Why does it always have to be available only for US citizens?

23. Uli Kunkle says:

the ravens frakkin suk , my bosses aunt was at the game and even SHE left in the first quarter

24. Trista says:

Looks like this could be the best season ever.

25. jj says:

Cannot be less excited. Dislike Sweets and absolutely HATE Daisy.

26. Tammy says:

UGH Daisy again?? She’s THE most annoying person on television!!! We pretty much have to mute the TV whenever she’s on screen. SMH…..

27. lauren reid says:

I’m not a massive fan of daisy I was sort of hoping that bones or Angela or even cam was pregnant to be honest

28. Kai says:

Ug!! I can’t stand Daisy to begin with and now you’re gonna make her pregnant?? Ug!!
    Wish Angela was the pregnant one. I think it’d be better to see a double child home than Daisy all the time.
    At least Booth is shirtless for a bit. Just wish it was enough to make up for Daisy….but it’s not

29. Leigh says:

They got Daisy pregnant with Sweets’ kid, seriously? That’s the best they could come up with? I was hoping to see more of Christine and Michael. I don’t even like Daisy and I’m not really a huge fan of Sweets, either, to be honest. This show is focusing less and less on the science and it’s quite obvious that they are running out of plot lines to go down. It’s so unfortunate because this show was really truly something special. :(

30. Uhg!! More DAISY?! She has to be theee most annoying character on the show… And now shes pregnant and her face looks like she is storing nuts for the winter… Whose brilliant idea was it to make her a more intrical part of this show… If she starts making it a regular appearance thing I can see this being BONES last season.
    She literally makes me want to pull my eyeballs out and stuff them in my ears.

31. kerry says:

will not let me see aaaarrrrgggghhh not fair

32. Abby says:

One day, I’ll follow a link to a video on this website from my phone and I’ll actually be able to watch it.

33. wakela says:

I really hope that Daisy being pregnant doesn’t mean that they will try to use her more by having her randomly popping in to talk to Sweets. Out of all the characters on the show, she is the one that I absolutely can’t stand. I was so glad when her and Sweets broke it off.

Instead of making it Sweets’s baby, they could have had her settle down with someone else (not a main character) if they really needed to write her real life pregnancy into the show.

34. suzyku says:

Daisy again?! Sweets and Daisy again?! UGH!

35. Marty says:

Couldn’t see or hear the video. Very disappointed!

36. Joan Lake says:

OMG! Can’t wait for the season to begin! I love, love, love this show!

37. Jacqueline Rogers says:

I love Bones. Been watching since beginning.

38. Alana says:

Really annoyed that I can’t view the video on my galaxy. Anybody know what plug in I need?

39. TDayinCA says:

I am happy to see Daisy reappear this season, and now with Sweets Baby, so Sweet!

40. GREGGO366 says:

Phooee!! How looong does it take a Psychologist to ‘evaluate’ 2 people?? The Sweets character needs to die off. Zack (Eric Millegan) needs to return and the rotating of interns has to stop. Bones HAS to have a sudden and heavy dose of ‘Street Smarts’. Her arrogance has become boorish. Booth has to stop saying “……and this HERE is my partner, Temperance Brennan.”

41. Sandy Himelstein says:

Can’t wait!!!

42. Randy says:

Worst move ever, I just wanted Daisy to go away! This might mean the end of my love for Bones!

43. r says:

There is no Bones video!…….Would love to see more love scenes with B&B & not just once in a while, but every episode, guarantee you with more love scenes between these two, this show will difinitely be on top again & ratings will soar. You have two (B&B) gorgeous actors here that have a special chemistry, why not write in more romance with these two on the show. We the fans love romance, but still want the science, etc.

44. Ruth Ann Walker says:

I would love to see More love scenes & bedroom scenes with (B & B) in every episode, it is a known fact by all interviews, fans, media, etc, they have a special chemistry between the two of them, Why not write more of this in the show? When you do show “a romantic scene” it’s always last two minutes of show. Filtering their love scenes through out the show makes it more interesting, We (fans) are romantic’s, but still want the science, bodies, crimes solved, and of course the other cast members included. With more love scenes between (B&B), the ratings would go up.

45. Dave James says:

I hope they’re not going to turn this show into a sleaze fest.

46. julia says:

it says push play there’s nowhere to push play at very disappointed I wanted to see what’s going to happen on bones

47. MiaAyne V. says:

Sealy looked absolutely sexy……. Daisy & Lance -can’t they make it a dream sequence….
    As for the end…as in forever. Heard it in Booth’s voice.”You’ll never see me again.” Ah, will it be possible to round up everybody, to say goodbye. Thanks for all the years of a fantastic show!!!!

48. miaayne says:

Sealy Booth is absolutely sexy….can Daisy and Lance’s pregnancy be a dream sequence….
    As for this being the last season….heard it in Booth’s voice….”You’ll never see me again.” Can everybody come back and say goodbye( Russ, Jarrett ). This has been a fantastic series..Thank you!!Can’t wait for the season to start.

• LadyC says:

Booth does once in a while get fatalistic, seeing negative results but then gets proven wrong. It may just have been that negativity speaking.