Fall TV Preview

Revenge Premiere Photos: Victoria's New Friend, Emily's New Foe and More

Revenge Season 4 Pics

The Hamptons are being turned upside down as Revenge heads into its game-changing fourth season — and we’ve (finally) got the photos to prove it.

RELATED Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites, Including Revenge

ABC on Tuesday released a whopping 47 stills from the Sept. 28 season premiere, revealing new alliances — Victoria cozies up to “Lisa Simpson” during lock-up — and, of course, new conflicts. Emily, in particular, appears to be having words with The Client List‘s Alicia Lagano.

Speaking of The Client List, this new gallery also gives us our first look at newcomer Brian Hallisay as Ben, who will have “great energy” with Emily in Season 4, according to showrunner Sunil Nayar tells TVLine.

“Emily has so much she’s already dealing with, we don’t want to be casual about the next person she chooses to give her heart to,” Nayar says. “We didn’t bring him on to be Emily’s love interest, but by the same token, we didn’t not bring him on for that.”

Thankfully, we can always count on Nolan — and his gaggle of sailor boys — to keep things light.

Other highlights from the gallery include Jack’s spiffy new haircut, our first look at Louise (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Elena Satine) and a shady looking Gideon moving in way too close to Charlotte.

Browse through TVLine’s gallery of season premiere photos below, then drop a comment with hopes for Season 4.

1. Meg says:

Where’s Daniel?

2. Deion says:

Not one shot of Daniel? This may be the season I love more than any other.

3. LaLa says:

That outfit Nolan’s wearing, though . . .

4. chaouad says:

omg this looks amazing ! why is emily in Grayson manor ? The manor looks good too.

5. Ray says:

Victoria Grayson and Lisa Simpson. What an unholy alliance!

6. Ci says:

Does Emily buy the manor? It looks blue… she redecorated already?

7. Delante says:

It definitely looks like Emily was having a party in the manor…did she buy it? oooh cannot wait to find out all the deets!!

8. JohnT says:

I started to get a little excited for the upcoming season as I was looking at the pics until suddenly I saw that french woman that infested last season with her boring storyline, and I use the word storyline very loosely here. I’m praying there is a helicopter a la Pascal in her very near future. I am giving the show a couple of eps but unless it gets really good really fast I am out.

9. Goodbyenoway says:

Please kill Daniel. Awful character, awful actor, worst American accent ever.

• Jes says:

Are you kidding me? Most of people who watch the show don’t even know that he’s British and when they find out they’re shocked ’cause he’s really good with the accent. It can’t be 100% perfect but he fooled many people and he got praise for that.

10. Alex says:

It looks truly sh*tty. From one of the most promising prime-time shows to trash in three years. Good buy, dear Revenge.

11. N says:

Lots of new people….! Nolan looks great!

12. dee123 says:

I’m just watching for Nolan at this point.

13. Erin says:

No Conrad either. I assume he’s a goner then? Unless they aren’t releasing pictures with him to keep us guessing. I agree though the less of Daniel the better. I can’t wait for him to get his in the end. I thought Daniel was redeemable until shooting Emily. I guess Jack doesn’t stay in jail long. And yes, Nolan is fabulous. The clothes, the sailor boys, what’s not to love?

14. Victoria so beyond delicious to watch. Cannot wait for the new season and hopefully it won’t be as boring as it was the last one.

And for crying out loud, jump on the band wagon, implement Disqus commenting system.

15. aciel says:

so many negative people here, gosh the season hasn’t even started yet and people are already talking about quitting the show. do us all a favor and don’t read any of its article if you don’t like the show anymore.

16. GuyAwks says:

Photos looks great, although I’m disappointed the show will be jumping back to summer again instead of picking up directly after the finale. Nolan with the sailors is giving me life, can’t wait.

17. Joy Salazar says:

Can’t wait for season 4…….will Emily(Amanda Clark) learn that her Father is still alive, soon?