Exclusive

Leslie Bibb Joins CBS' The Odd Couple

Leslie Bibb The Odd Couple

The Odd Couple continues to flesh out its supporting cast, adding Popular vet Leslie Bibb in a recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

PHOTOS Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to 50+ New Shows

The actress, whose recent credits include arcs on Fox’s The Following and NBC’s About a Boy, will play Casey, the professional model sister of Emily (series regular Lindsay Sloane). When it comes to men, Casey is all about the now and not looking for a complicated relationship.

The multi-cam remake, which is set to bow at midseason, follows two mismatched roommates: the messy Oscar Madison (Matthew Perry) and neat freak Felix Unger (Thomas Lennon). The cast also includes Wendell Pierce (The Michael J. Fox Show, Treme) and Yvette Nicole Brown (Community).

The Odd Couple is slated to debut at midseason.

1. Domi says:

No one will watch this show. How I Met Your Dad was a better choice so far. What did you do,CBS?

• TV Gord says:

I’ve seen the pilot, and I expected to hate it, but I loved it! I think Leslie Bibb is going to be a good addition to the cast. I never thought anyone could match what Randall and Klugman did with The Odd Couple (and I SURE didn’t think Perry and Lennon could), but I gave this new version a fair shot, and I was impressed.

• c-mo says:

I completely disagree! The premise for HIMYD was too similar to HIMYM and Carter/Bays probably had the ending scoped out already and just like with HIMYM, they refused to budge…we all saw how well that turned out… CBS was smart to cut their loses before they were too far in.

• Zach says:

Domy- NO ONE ELSE CARES ABOUT HOW I MET YOUR DAD!

• Domi says:

So many people still miss HIMYM and they wants HIMYD. I’m sure it will be a great success when it will appear on TV.

2. Angel says:

Can’t anyone come up with an original idea these days? Everything is a remake.

3. Steven says:

I do love Leslie Bibb. Brooke McQueen was so fabulous.

4. Tran says:

The Odd Couple reboot is going to be a flop for CBS as does The McCarthys. Two CBS sitcoms that I really like is Big Bang Theory & 2 Broke Girls.

5. herman1959 says:

Bibbs character sounds exactly like the one she played in About A Boy. I’ll try it once if only to see Wendell Pierce and Yvette Nicole Brown together (funny!).

6. SJ says:

I still miss GCB…

7. c-mo says:

I really want this show to work, especially as they keep adding characters because the actors they are casting are fantastic!

8. Rich says:

Well I wish this well, but Mathew Perry’s luck tends to run cold with freshman series. Hopefully Leslie Bibb will still get to pop up over on About A Boy though as Will’s ex-cello crush / Fiona’s only-ish female friend Dakota.

I’m curious to see the awkward that follows when Dr. Sam meets Dakota and the inevitable question is asked… “Oh how do you know each other?” lol.