Patricia Arquette will soon return to the scene of the crime.
Ahead of CSI: Cyber’s spring debut on CBS, Arquette will reprise her role as Special Agent Avery Ryan, head of the FBI’s Cyber Crime Division, on the Nov. 2 episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, per Entertainment Weekly.
Arquette first appeared on the procedural last April, on a backdoor pilot for the Cyber spinoff.
Season 15 of CSI kicks off Sunday, Sept. 28 at 10/9c.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Oz alum/recent Americans baddie Lee Tergesen has been tapped for a recurring role on NBC’s The Blacklist, EW reports. Tergesen will play Frank Hyland, husband of Mary-Louise Parker’s Naomi Hyland, and will first appear on the Sept. 22 Season 2 premiere.
* Disney will honor the late Robin Williams with multiple airings of Aladdin on Aug. 16-18. The animated classic, in which Williams famously voiced Genie, will air at the following times:
- Saturday, Aug. 16 at 9 am (Disney Channel)
- Saturday, Aug. 16 at 6:30 pm (Disney Channel)
- Sunday, Aug. 17 at 11 am (Disney XD)
- Sunday, Aug. 17 at 6 pm (Disney Junior)
- Sunday, Aug. 17 at 7:30 pm (Disney XD)
- Monday, Aug. 18 at 11 am (Disney Junior)
* Amazon is currently developing Promised Land, a biblical drama that will focus on the Book of Joshua from the viewpoints of two very different brothers, per The Hollywood Reporter.
* Netflix is kicking off its multi-year deal with Chelsea Handler by streaming her stand-up special Uganda Be Kidding Me, which will become available Oct. 10.