Exclusive

Arrow's [Spoiler] Crosses Over to Flash

arrow-flash-crossover

The time has come for a major Flash-Arrow crossover — and this one’s going to be a royal pain for Barry Allen.

RELATED The Flash Adds Recurring Baddie [Spoiler] to Season 1’s Rogues Gallery

Robert Knepper will reprise the role of William Tockman (aka The Clock King) in Episode 7 of The Flash, TVLine has learned exclusively. The Clock King is the first villain to show up in both Starling and Central City, having faced off against Oliver and company in Arrow‘s Season 2 episode “Time of Death.”

But wait, it gets worse; The Clock King won’t be working alone!

Clock KIng Arrow“We wanted to give Barry a real challenge… TWO bad guys!” says executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, adding that Barry will be “fighting both a new enemy and one of our scariest and most successful Arrow villains in The Clock King.”

RELATED The Flash Welcomes Wentworth Miller as [Spoiler] — Plus: More Scoop on Robbie Amell and Firestorm

No word yet on who that other villain might be, but if he (or she) is in league with The Clock King, Barry’s got his work cut out for him.

Arrow fans, are you excited to see The Clock King in Central City? And which other villains would you like to cross over? Drop a comment with your picks below.

1. “No word yet on who that other villain might be, but if he (or she) is in league with The Clock King, Barry’s got his work cut out for him.” Make it Captain Cold. You know why.

2. Dean says:

Wonder if Oliver or Felicity may pay Barry a visit since they have experience fighting gear head.

• Lizzie says:

Yes that is how the crossover is getting attached being as Felicity already beat him so they are going to need her.

3. Fan says:

Prison Break reunion!

4. Nicole Walker says:

This is why you smite all your enemies, Ollie. So they don’t come back to be someone else’s problem ;)

Oh the upside: Superhero team up!

5. wrstlgirl says:

Friggin awesome! I love Robert Knepper.

6. Claire says:

While it was my least favorite episode for various reasons, this was BY FAR my favorite bad guy and was very disappointed he didn’t get more attention. So excited! Felicity’s nemesis returns! Robert Knepper was FANTASTIC! I am hoping he returns to Starling City for another face-off with our favorite blonde IT Heroine. :) Happy Days ahead!

7. Sammy says:

This must be the reason for the crossover in episode 8 of The Flash and Arrow. Cool!

• Jon says:

No, this is most likely the episode 4 of The Flash crossover they teased earlier. Makes sense for Felicity to visit Central City if The Clock King is around. They won’t film the big episode 8 crossover for some time yet.

8. Captain Cold can help Clock King break out of prison :D

9. Drazticus says:

Ofcourse Cptn. Cold, someone has to bust him out of prison.

10. Sarah says:

I hated the episode he was in but I liked how he came up against Felicity. I’m sensing crossover material here.

11. Luke says:

Still lets not forget Captain Cold’s moral code: he does not kill, which is something that the Clock King didn’t seem to mind doing; so this paring doesn’t seem so well matched; the recently announced Girder seems more appropriate for the partnership;

12. Joey Padron says:

Glad Robert is coming back on Arrow again and will be The Flash as well. He is great as The Clock King. Can’t wait to see who other villain is for crossover episodes.

13. Kate Sullivan says:

I had thought the Clock King had been the first person Felicity actually killed?

14. Kathy says:

I am so excited!!!!

15. Ms Thing says:

Please, no more Frill-icity. So tired of that character.

• Ginger says:

So am I and I have no interest in these crossover episodes. Why can’t they let the show stand on its own the first season?

• Lena says:

Even some people are making this about that character. I hope she stays put. Oliver is the only character who should get involved. Barry has his own team, so it is not necessary for Felicity to come.

• Briggs says:

Yeah, send the guy on the team with the least aptitude for computers to handle a villain who’s all about them. That’ll work out just fine. No need to worry.

• Briggs says:

Especially since the villain might take out Star Labs to make a point. No tech is safe from this guy, but yeah, just send the Arrow. It’ll be fine.

• Chris C. says:

Diggle would take care of it.

• Briggs says:

*snort* Really? I get that you don’t like Felicity, but even she gets a villain. She took him down, she has the skills and experience for his kind of damage, she should be the one handling him after his escape. I’m not a big fan of the Laurel/Black Canary arc, but I’m at least willing to give it a go.

16. Kim says:

The villain that was the doll guy freaked me out. He would be good on “Flash.” I remember watching that episode and genuinely scared. I had to pause it, grab my taser, get my pepper spray, and lock all the doors in my house to continue watching it and then I was freaked out for days after.

17. Briggs says:

One of my fave eps, and one of the best villains. You totally understand his motivation, even if you don’t agree with it. I honestly thought we were going to see him again on the Suicide Squad (particularly due to his terminal illness, though that may have been a turnoff for Waller), but this is just as good. And, of course, because Diggle got to face Deadshot again, Felicity gets to once again face her nemesis. Besides, Barry *did* help them out in Season 2; returning the favor just makes sense. It’s only fair.

And I really can’t get enough of seeing Oliver and Barry on screen together after the Flash extended trailer (no, I did not watch the leaked episode; I can wait).

18. Arsenal says:

I’m looking forward to Robert Knepper reprising his role as Clock King; I’ve been a fan of his since Prison Break. As for the other villain, I’d say Sonar (Bito Wladon) because he has a connection to Clock King. Although, Captain Cold would be okay too for the same reason others have mentioned.

19. Rex smith says:

Slade a.k.a deathstroke

20. It’s wonderfսl that you are getting thoughts from this ρiece of writing
    аs well as from our argument made att this place.