Comic-Con

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Preview: Theo Rossi and Kim Coates on Jax-Juice Showdown, Tig-Venus Romance

Hell hath no fury like Jax Teller bereft.

That’s the big fear for Sons of Anarchy‘s Juice, whose portrayer Theo Rossi sat down with Michael Ausiello in TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con suite to dish his character’s possibly grim fate as the acclaimed FX drama enters its seventh and final season this fall.

RELATED Sons of Anarchy Cast Previews Jax’s ‘Vengeance,’ Gemma’s Betrayal and an ‘Exciting Romance’ in Final Season

Meanwhile, Rossi’s costar Kim Coates previewed the fate of Tig-Venus’s unlikely romance, the possibly non-Hamlet-esque outcome of Season 7 and the way showrunner Kurt Sutter has stopped sharing his long-term plans with the cast — and begun letting them live in the moment of their weekly scripts.

Plus, there’s talk of a “body-count build-up.”

Press PLAY for the full chat with Coates and Rossi, then hit the comments with your hopes and predictions for Sons of Anarchy’s final set of episodes!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Comic-Con, Interviews, Spoilers, Video

1. dancmh says:

I can not wait for Tig and Venus! I kept the episode with Venus’ first appearance on my DVR for two years because it was one of the funniest moments I’ve ever seen on tv. I’d still have it if my DVR hard drive hadn’t failed.

2. EJ386 says:

This is the show I’m looking forward to most for next year!

3. Bwhit says:

I could be reading way too much into this but Theo is not sporting the Juice haircut anymore (not the tattoos the actual Mohawk), I don’t know if he shaves it for comic con but that’s all I could think about when I was watching this. Either way I loved and cheered for Juice until the moment he helped Gemma, Theo Rossi seems so sweet but Juice is dead to me lol.

4. Hey! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but
    after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

5. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Tig and Venus romance could calm down the ‘chaos’ but damn it’s going to super intense! As for the Jax and Juice showdown……………OMG both of my guys going at it……I can’t watch but i’m going anyways cuz this show is F-IN addictive. Juicy is a ticking time bomb!

6. Krystle says:

If Jax does not get to kill Juice I will be SO PISSED!!! I am already pissed over Tara dying but if Jax does not take Juice out…. OMG

7. lainiejay says:

And how is it you that you’re so emotionally invested in and are trolling the comments section for a show you say you dislike? Perhaps Kurt Sutter has done his artistic job if he’s touched such a big nerve in you.

8. Earlene Strachn says:

I cannot hardly wait for it to begin.

9. somethingweird says:

Have a feeling tigs the only one that walks away at the end of it all.

10. Soaoldlady says:

I can’t stop crying.. it seems like every other day I see a post about SOA and i just start crying because it’s finally ending.. I’ve been watching since day 1. I specifically would never and still don’t work on Tuesday nights even during off season with the chance that my job might keep my schedule for that day and time. My phone is on silent for that whole hr. Or 2 hrs. When I’m lucky. I am truly saddened.

11. Jay says:

Gemma needs to be taken care of – permanently 6 feet under!

12. Donna says:

I have given up on trying to figure out how this season’s gonna end….I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride….So gonna miss this show, much love to all the actors and Mr. Sutter you keep us all on an emotional roller coaster and thank you for all it..

13. all this has done is just make me want to watch more,, didnt think that possible, full time fan!.. love them all!

14. keep us guessing and wanting more , good job to Sutter and all the actors & actresses !!! Please let the days go by faster … I so need to see season 7 !!! patiently waiting ……….lol NOT !!!! watching SOA seasons1-5 at least once a week now on DVD, can’t find season 6 any where ! So come on Sutter let them boys from SOA ride into our homes !!!! Season 7 finale !!!

• Season 6 DVD’s probably won’t be out until sometime this month. They always release the previous season on DVD in August (just before the new season’s premiere) Hope that helps! ;D

15. Laura Wulff says:

I was a fan of Tig, but not anymore. I still think he should have been the one in the episode Laying Pipe, and not Opie. He started that situation and I hope Jax remembers it. just my opinion.

16. Geri says:

I can not believe this is the end some shows go on for 15 to 20 years or more it was just getting it’s maturity. The show had a lot of power yet to come. We could have seen able & His Brother take over the gavel. some of the Actor’s could have left & floated back in & out to do their own thing. I am saddened by the lose of this show it was about the only thing I watched on T.v. besides the toon Channel (King of the Hill, Family guy etc.) I do hope Gemma get’s is just deserts & that Her real live Husband does not make any more show’s like this kill fest.

17. Steve Siler says:

The host is GAY right?

18. scott says:

It was a couple of episodes before I realized that Walter Goggins was portraying Venus. And I was an extra in a scene with him in Forever Young in the early nineties. I got to eat lunch with him that day and he seemed to be pretty cool.

19. Christa De Beer says:

Will Jax ever know all the TRUTH or will it go with Gemma to her grave? I hope his dad is still alive and in the final show! Miss Tara. She was stunning!!!!!

20. David says:

Wow! Worst host ever. Creepy

21. Namg Hoo says:

Who’s venus?

22. Sandy Santos says:

I love this show, and have been watching since Season 1. Even though I hate seeing the main players being killed off, it is a brutal lifestyle. That being said, i would like to see all of them killed off. TheClub disbanned and John Teller come back from the dead to ride off with the noys and rsise them outside the life like he wanted to with his own.

23. Christine says:

My daughter and I can’t wait for the season to start. We’re sad it’s the last one. I myself own sons of anarchy lamps, bathrobe, many shirt. I am so in love with this show and will hate to see it end.

24. Very interesting Show with a lot of twist,turn`s,,and surprises in each show,,,I hope it don`t end like the SOPRANO,`S…A Jaw Dropping end of disbelieved…..

25. jules bryant says:

absolutely love this show. MORE MORE

26. Steve says:

Juice is SO going to get it! If he covers up for Gemma. He might not. He was forgiven for the betrayal of talking to the feds, and killing of a member, He did help do Clay in..Jax might see Juice as a future liability.Maybe Tig too!

27. Patty says:

I would love to see the last scene wotjh Tig and Venus rideing off into the sunset

28. tom c says:

Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me exactly what juice did to jax. The comments im reading arw I hope jax kills juice. Memory refresh please.