Exclusive

Teen Beach 2 Cast Confirmed: Look Who's Back for the Sequel!

Teen Beach Movie 2

When Brady, Mack, Lela, Tanner and Butchy return to their seaside roots in Teen Beach 2, they’ll be joined by several familiar faces.

RELATED Disney Channel’s Teen Beach Movie to Get Sequel

In addition to stars Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, Garrett Clayton and John DeLuca, TVLine can exclusively confirm six bikers and surfers returning for the sequel to Disney Channel’s 2013 movie musical:

Jordan Fisher (Seacat), Chrissie Fit (Cheechee), Mollee Gray (Giggles), Kent Boyd (Rascal), Jessica Lee Keller (Struts) and Will Loftis (Lugnut) will all reprise their roles from the original movie.

Teen Beach 2 doesn’t have an official release date as of yet, but given its summery vibe, I think we all know when to set our DVRs for.

Beach fans, what are you hoping to see in the sequel? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Rebecca says:

My daughter and I are really excited about this! We loved the first movie.

2. Suhail says:

Lemonade Mouth was better than this garbage.

3. Georgia says:

I am sooooooooo excited for this film! I have watched the 1st one so many times I know it all pretty much off by heart! I think the 2nd one will be even more amazing and I can’t wait to watch it

4. Phoenix Scherkenbach says:

Just because Teen Beach Movie got a lot of views doesn’t mean people actually liked it. Most of the people I know said that they suffered through the first movie, including me, and I’m pretty sure you won’t get as many views as you did last time. And considering, most of the people that watched the movie were looking for a One Direction video that they never got to see. So, just to be honest, most of the viewers will most likely be somewhere else besides their tv when the second movie airs. And anyway, people were trying to trend #CancelTeenBeachMovie or something. That should have been the sign for them to stop this bullcrap

• Ginger Lee says:

Oh please alot of people loved this movie.

• Karen says:

It was a fun movie. Don’t like, don’t watch it. Simple as that.

• B says:

Your full of bullcrap everyone I know loved this movie much more than any of the other tv movies besides any one who wanted to see a 1D video should just go see it on you tube because I am thrilled that 1D did not show I mean that would have been a serious ewwwwwww.

• Brian says:

Not even, teen beach movie sucks, it was fake and a waste of time a second one would kill it because what is left to be showned, the people learning of new gen devices and bikers and surfers hate each other then give that stupid moment wen they make up and do something heroic, lame, i rather watch lemonade mouth

• Dude says:

Yes, television networks should listen to a minority of tweens with nothing better to do on Twitter and let them dictate their business decisions. Makes sense.

• tons of people love the movie and you are just upset they all have amazing talent

• Maya Borgesi says:

That is a freaking matter of opinion and, frankly, I don’t want to hear it. Lots of people loved this movie and why watch it, and trash it, when you don’t like it. As a lot of people say, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. You might want to take that advice and put some use to it.

• Barbie says:

Honey like millions loved it 😂😂😂 I’m literally laughing at you’re comment you probably loved it and is just to embarrassed to admit it

5. Marina says:

Very surprised to see Chrissy Fit will be back considering she is finishing up PP2 in NOLA now while TBM2 had already started production in Puerto Ruco.

Interested to see how the secondary cast will play into this new script and premise.

6. John NYC says:

Given the closing scenes I expect a fun “fishes out of water” theme.

Fun movie.

7. B says:

I’m hoping to see Ross with his shirt off and surfing and dancing and of course singing while strutting his stuff. Loved the 1st movie but I hope to see even more of Ross aka Brady than before. They all did a great job in the 1st movie and I know the sequel will be even better. I’m also hoping they will stop treating this like it’s 1st grade and add some kissing in.

• Ali says:

….you do know Ross Lynch (I just heard this may not be true) isn’t allowed to kiss right? look at austin and ally every time they kiss its hidden only one time they showed their faces close but not their lips touching. I also heard that in the first one cheechee and Butchy we supposed to date. So you never know.

8. jr says:

Please put pictures with the names of those actors. Then I’d be able to see who from the first movie is going to be in sequel.

9. Karina says:

Teen beach movie sucks. Stop making movies Disney. Disney movies use to be the best but now it sucks. Sorry not sorry. Ps if you didn’t notice why are all your tv show basically about singing. What happened to zack and Cody, Hanna Montana , wizzards of waverly place, Austin and ally ⬅️We miss does shows.

• Regan says:

Dont categorize austin and ally with the other classic shows. Put thats so raven

• Brian says:

Austin and Ally is also another whacked show, not classic, put thats so raven, or suite life of zack and cody (same tho) or idk much more cuz they ruined disney channel

• ElliMay says:

In terms of classic shows, the generations of popular shows go as follows:
      Mackey Mouse Club, Boy meets world

That’s so Raven, Lizzy, Phil of the Future, Kim Possibly,

Hannah, Suite Life, Wizards, all came afterwards.

Good Luck Charlie and Kickin It, and Austin and Ally were next.

(Austin and ally also falls under the next group too.)

The new shows that will be the Classics are probably going to be Liv and Maddy, I didn’t Do it, Girl meets world and Dog with a blog.

notice how they change every few years? That’s because their target audience grew up. People from the Club gen thought Raven was crap. People from the Raven generation think that this generation is crap. It’s because as we grow up we see that it’s not as “real” as we think it is when we are children and that’s okay! That’s what growing up is about! :)

As for Teen Beach Movie they tried to encompass people from all of the generations but mostly targeted teens of today. So the Raven through Charlie groups. But they also had to keep it kid friendly and goofy. My 7 year old brother and 8 year old brother loved it. So did the little girl who I babysit. And I loved it too.

Of course it will always be a personal preference type of thing but as a whole it was a good movie and plot line. A very classic plot line with a Disney twist. Overall it comes down to the fact that as we grow up the shows that we watch as kids become the little world’s that we used to escape too. So in our mind they are great! The actors are great, the stories are great, the effects are great. But as we look at the shows on now we start to see the little flaws in the actors as they play the new favorite characters, we start to see how fake some of the effects look, we just start to see that these little world’s aren’t actually little worlds, but TV shows and we don’t understand why the kids are so wrapped up in them. But we have to remember that the way we felt about Zack, and Cody, Hannah and Lilly, Raven and Chelsea, like they were our friends, is the way that the kids today feel about their characters. :)

When it comes to the shows if you honestly watch the shows you can notice COMPLETE similarities in plot lines. They basically are all the same show, same story just with different names and faces, and different themes in terms of are they wizards, on a cruise ship, in a house, ect.

In all I think Teen Beach Movie was a great addition to the DCOM collection and I think Teen Beach Movie 2 will be a just as great if not better addition. :)

• Maya Borgesi says:

Austin and ally is another crappy show.

10. Abby says:

I am hoping to see the people from the past in the present. Like, all the people from the original “Wet Side Story” in the reality of an average teenage surfer life in 2013. I really think that would be interesting.

11. dee123 says:

So much gay face in one picture.

12. Lacy says:

I’m so excited the first one was amazing I won’t to know what it’s going to be about?!

13. Justathought says:

I don’t think any one needs to bring up bullcrap, though they may not favor the movie. I was not personally a big fan, but I do not believe that we should all semi-cuss about the sequel. If you do not want to view it, than don’t. Saying bullcrap isn’t nessicarry. And if you hate this movie enough to semi-cuss about it, why are you looking at websites and articles about the sequel? Let alone commenting. I’m sure many viewers of the first movie are excited to see the sequel. What is unknown to me is why people are hating on a movie that hasn’t come out yet. Do you not have something better to do?

14. Leairra says:

I am excited that there is goin

15. Leairra says:

I am excited that there is going to be a sequel. The movie is really good.

16. Marley says:

Ross lynch shirtless

17. Amanda Babik says:

when the gang from 1960s at that came to the present time at the end of the origanal movie i hope they stay and meet macks grandpa and all the present time people

18. Who is the new charecter that will be in teenbeachmovie2

19. Bullcrap idea teenbeachmovie SUCKS! says:

This movie is firkin horrible! Hopefully the y add a lot of da good stuff in the sequel because teen beach movie sucks! So cheesey and dumb!do they think anyone will actually view it! What happened to the old movies. That wer fricken good! I agree! This is a bullcrap idea! I don’t give a frick what “justathought” says. Their probably just pretending to be fricken mature! “Justathought” is bullcrap! And everyone exited to see this bullcrap!

20. Alyssa says:

What I want to see in the sequel is the movie picks up a few years later Mack and Brady are all grown up and married but they try to do the same crazy thing they did a few years back and return to the movie wet side story

21. Kayla says:

I can’t wait for teen beach moive 2. I love frist one I know I will love 2end one

22. Rai says:

Most of the people commenting here saying Teen Beach Movie was “bullcrap” most likely couldn’t come up with a valid reason to why this movie sucks. I, on the other hand, can think of many, many reasons why this movie was clever and could defintely be enjoyed by the entire family. I don’t mean to sound rude, but at least have a good, truthful reason to diss the movie before you start talking about how much better Disney used to be.

• Barbie says:

If I could like you’re comment I would I mean like you can like on Facebook lol I so agree with you omg I put it as if you don’t like it why waste time commenting 😂

23. SHUT UP!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!! says:

People have their own opinions. Here is an example. Your bullcrap. See? Some people want to watch it some don’t. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO WATCH IT THEN DON’T!!! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THE BULLCRAP THAT YOU POST JUST CUZ YOU DON’T LIKE IT!!!! They’re probably reading the posts that want to watch. But for you guys to go and say a bunch of crap about the movie is probably letting them down so read this carefully, KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

24. Hannah says:

I looove this movie so much. It seriously changed me 4ever!!:)

25. Caitlin says:

I’d love to see more summer fun, games, and friendship problem solving between the surfers and bikers PLEASE!!!!!

Thank You!!
    -Caitlin

26. dustie sandell says:

i can’t wait! i love the first one along with all of the characters! i had a feeling that this is what the 2nd one would be and i was right! can’t wait!

27. Denise-Mom of Two says:

I think that the negative posts are based on the age of the person posting. I am almost fifty with two ‘tween” kids – we all loved the movie. The kids because it was geared toward their age. Me- Disney brought me back to the original Beach Movies with Frankie Avalon and Annette Funachello- the ORIGINAL Musketeer. It was done in the same silly fun style, based on similar story lines, and done as a true musical that has been long gone if Disney didn’t keep it alive. Movies like this are meant to bring enjoyment and merriment. If you don’t like it, don’t call it stupid, dumb, boring. Just grow up and change the channel.

28. Viviana says:

I’d like to see the bikers and suffers stuck in real time and trying to get back, and they change the real world so everyone acts like the 60s and Mack and Brady are the only ones who know it is still the present time. They have to change the real world back to how it is and bring the bikers and surfers back to the 60s.

29. madison says:

i cant believe it

30. Kayla says:

I like Lemonade Mouth and TBM, they’re bith good. But LM’s my favorite cause I love Bridget Mendler

31. G says:

If you didn’t like Teen Beach Movie, you might as well call yourself a One Direction lover. You people are just mad because the R5 band members are doing way better than 1D.😊#jealous or nah

32. Anyah says:

Wow that is so great that the gang is getting back together again !!!!!!wowwwwww!!!

33. Sloane says:

I cannot wait intill teen beach movie 2 when is the release date 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄🏄

34. Alisha says:

Tanner and lela break up?

35. antanazia says:

I am definitely counting down to win their goona announce the release date

36. lilly says:

i’d like to see a twist to the story

37. miaah says:

I think Olivia Holt could play Giggles

38. Angel James says:

I’d like to see Mackenzie stand up to her Aunt as well as the Bikers and Surfers completely changing the world around them or at the very least trying to since they would believe that reality is fake so Brady and Mackenzie would have to try and make them fit in at the same time they are trying to get them back into the movie “Wet Side Story”.

PS: I loved the movie, can’t wait for the sequel I hope there’ll be lots of singing and dancing

39. K-stacks says:

Teen beach movie is good i just seen it to many times but yhe first time was good but i think would be better than the first

40. Karla says:

Omg you people are so immature. If you didn’t like the first one, then don’t bother to watch the second one and leave nasty comments. And for the teen beach fans, you guys can do better than argue with these retards.

41. Karla says:

Omg you people are so immature. If you didn’t like the first one, then don’t bother to watch the second one. And for the teen beach fans, you guys can do better than argue with these retards.

42. Tiffany says:

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED MUDAAASSS !!!!

43. Person says:

I hope there is as much fun and exciting as the first movie. Most of the actors will be back in the sequel so I’ll be great. I can’t wait for details!

44. Samantha says:

Wow ami me parecio genial y ross actua super y lemone mouth esta orrible

45. Amina says:

The first movie was boring it was a waste of my time and in sure the second one will be just as boring, lemonade mouth was so much better it wasn’t about love like this movie, and its my opinion don’t make a stupid comment okay everyone is entitled to their own opinion okay. Thank you!

46. Fighter 1 says:

I hate the first one going to like the second but lemonade mouth was mush better

47. Tani says:

I love teen beach movie! It’s amazing it makes me happy I’ve watched it so many times that I know all the songs off by heart and i know 2 dances! It’s amazing I love ross lynch ( Brady ) and butchy 😍 but yeah I reckon the second movie should be about the main characters going into the real world and stuff it’ll be good! I’m so excited.

48. Naria Reed says:

jordan (seacat) he is so good at singing!!!!! i love him

• Naria Reed says:

i wanna meet him soooooo bbaddaddaddd

• ang says:

I totally agree. If you get the chance try to find Disney actors sing do you want to build a snowman. Jordan Fisher can be heard over everyone because he takes the song to a different harmony that blends extremely well. I didn’t know he could sing like that. I would love for the second one to have Jordan have his own solo. Can we vote for his solo?