Quotes of the Week from Covert Affairs, Teen Wolf, Mistresses, Young & Hungry, General Hospital and More!

dw_qotw_7.13.14

The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences did plenty of snubbing with this week’s Emmy nominations announcement — really, have these people never seen an episode of Hannibal? — but TVLine’s Quotes of the Week strives never to enrage you with outrageous omissions.

RELATED Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a canine conundrum on Young and Hungry, a case of mistaken identity on Mistresses, a celebrity scandal reference on Rookie Blue, a comic flashback on General Hospital, a double dose of Big Brother and much more.

So click through our gallery (look for the button beneath the photo, above, or CLICK HERE) for the latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. CLNorman says:

I would have liked to see the quote from The Last Ship when Kara brags about being able to shoot the nipples off of a chicken. So funny I cried.

• tp says:

I didn’t view the gallery (It seems that more people commented before they set up this dreadful gallery) but I loved that line from The Last Ship. So much so that I tweeted it. She’s a bad ass and I love it.

2. TV Gord says:

I’m glad that you caught the GH line! I am enjoying Ilene Kristen’s Ryan’s Hope character resurrected on GH!

3. alex says:

joan’s line was fab. Said exactly what I was thinking

4. Becca says:

Thanks for including soap operas in your quotes [and your site in general!]! It’s so great to see.. And that was definitely a fun line on GH :).

The OITNB quote was also one of my favorites from the series!! Only Morello…

5. Leo says:

Thanks for the Young and Hungry quote. It needs more buzz. Emily Osment is a gem.

6. felinefan55 says:

Ever since TV-Line switched to this new format for the quotes I have been having issues. Usually the photo just doesn’t show up, but I can still read the quote. Now I’m getting no picture AND no quote!! Please put out a less fancy version for those of us who just want to READ the quote. If anyone has any ideas on how I can fix this I’m all ears. I already tried the compatibility view. Didn’t give me the option to change.

• felinefan55 says:

Never min about the quotes, I found where they were moved to, but still no photos. Don’t care about those, but since I have no clue of how to delete my initial post I figured I’d update myself.