Quotes of the Week from Daily Show, Graceland, 24, Game of Thrones, Suits, Playing House and More!

dw_qotw_6.22.14_v2

Summer solstice has come and gone — a stark reminder that you need to catch up on your DVR queue!

In that same spirit, we present to you Quotes of the Week — a collection of the best retorts, one-liners and bon mots from the last seven days of small-screen hijinks!

RELATED Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got an ad-spokesperson reference on Suits, a carefully placed B-bomb on 24, an international incident on The Bachelorette, a dead-pan retort on Rizzoli & Isles, a double dose of Awkward, and much more.

So click through our gallery (look for the button beneath the photo, above, or CLICK HERE) for the latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. Bryce says:

“I like your hairs.” “I like your hairs too.” Was personally my favorite line from the Orphan Black finale

• Nit Picker Jr says:

Yeah, that. Or “Squeeze here” (in the pencil gun thingy “manual”). Question is why there’s (almost) never any bonus quotes from OB when there’s (almost) always more than one qualified quote each week? Makes one wonder…

• Leah says:

Duncan telling Rachel “I’m afraid you don’t deserve me anymore.” Ouch.

2. Tarasa says:

If anybody can actually read the info (in this case, the quote) WHILE also viewing the picture, can you share the secret? What browser or setting or magic you’re using? This stupid website redesign is…well, stupid.

• Bryce says:

Do you know how to use a computer?

• Nit Picker Jr says:

You’ll need a recent browser (e.g something better than IE 8. Or 9. Or Firefox.) if you’re on a desktop computer. If you’re on a handheld device, make sure it’s fairly big, relatively smart and no more than two years old.

• Mindy says:

I use Firefox and I still can’t see it. I complained about this last week, too. The quotes are way below the photos. It is impossible to see them both at the same time. The redesign is a big problem.

• Mindy says:

I mean, how is Firefox not a recent browser?

• Nit Picker Jr says:

a) It depends on which version you’re browser is – if possible always use the latest public one; b) Firefox has fallen behind Webkit (Safari, Chrome etc) and Opera when it comes to supporting newfangled HTML stuff that have effect on layout, e.g the suff we see in the browser window. Which is why Safari (Mac), Chrome (Mac/Windows) and Opera (Mac/Windows) currently are the best options. Firefox is still fast and secure and all that but they’ve forgotten/neglected user experience a bit. In my opinion.
          And c) it depends on the age of your computer and/or operating system. If you’re on an old-ish computer or operating system you might not be able to use the latest version of good browsers, and then there’s not much you can do but suffer in silence… The case of tvline’s redesign however, I think it’s more down to them going with newfangled HTML stuff that either isn’t supported at all or poorly supported by Firefox and similarly challenged browsers. Personally I’m currently stuck in a really old G4 Powerbook but I can use Safari so for me the redesign issues are more about aesthetics than functionality.

My advice? If you can, try Chrome, Safari or Opera. Should show you the difference.

• CourtTV says:

I have to scroll down too. So much space between picture and quotes. And why can’t gallery open in a new window? Navigating back to comments is very annoying. I understand TVLine wants good metrics but site views should be legitimate.

3. Jennifer says:

Thank you for the Jack Bauer 24 quote! The second he delivered that line I knew/prayed/hoped like hell it would be on this list!

4. Amanda says:

Louis Litt had a much better quote in this episode than the one you used!

5. Angela says:

Loved that “Daily Show” quote. Spot on.

6. Mindy says:

Please, TV Line, adjust the settings/design on this so that it is possible to view the quotes and photos in the same frame.