TNT's Librarians Books Killing Fave

Bex Taylor-Klaus The Librarians

The Librarians is adding a special Bullet to its arsenal — The Killing‘s Bex Taylor-Klaus to be exact — and TVLine has the details on her guest-starring role.

RELATED | Closure for The Closer? Major Crimes Boss Wants Kyra Sedgwick Back If Phillip Stroh Goes to Trial

The actress will appear in Episode 6 of the upcoming TNT series as Amy Meyer, a type-A, overachieving high school senior who’s desperate to be a normal girl.

Amy is the one to beat at the Chicagoland STEM Fair (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), where the best and brightest show off the future, and her mom isn’t leaving without the top prize.

The actress — who played tough-but-sweet lesbian teen Bullet on Season 3 of AMC’s moody murder mystery and Sara’s pal Sin on Arrow — retweeted a photo of herself on the Librarians set.

The Librarians premieres this winter.

1. Jerry says:

I actually watched all three TV movies after this series was announced and ehhhhhhh. I hope the series stops with religious/historic artifacts and, well, becomes Warehouse 13 Part 2.

• Dan says:

Hm… “eeehhhhhh” is not good, lol. I was hoping to do the same, but feel less and less motivated. I didn’t know the girl, tho, and just love those eyes.

• Rich says:

“The Librarian” is a great concept that has thus far had a fairly poor execution of said concept on screen.

I like the idea of it all, and yeah there’s a straight-up “Warehouse 13″ ‘vibe’ in this new show’s conceptual premise, (a team-based squad hand-picked by ‘The Librarian’ seeks out new objects and information yada-yada-yada) but they’re going to really have to work to sell me on this.

2. Ben Kabak says:

Love her!!!!

3. Joey Padron says:

I knew she would guest star on show when tweeted and post photos from set. Happy she’ll be on tv more. Hope she comes back on Arrow next season.

4. Aimee says:

She was one of the best parts of The Killing season 3. I wasn’t sure I would check out The Librarians but I will at least watch the episodes she is in.

5. Jane says:

Every time I saw that horrible new actress they hired to play Trubel on Grimm this season I wished they had hired this actress instead. She might have made the part interesting.

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

I agree w/ your comment Bex would’ve made that character way more interesting. She was great In The Killing season 3 the best season of the ENTRIE series.

6. Evelyn says:

I LOVED LOVED the three movies!!! And LOVED their connection to religious and mythic artifacts. LOVED the premise and the execution of the show and so excited for the new series!!!!