Quotes of the Week from Fargo, Silicon Valley, Beauty and the Beast, Wendy Williams, OITNB and More!

dw_qotw_6.8.14

California Chrome may have fallen short of his Triple Crown bid, but TVLine’s Quotes of the Week are coming down the stretch with an insurmountable lead.

Yes indeed, it’s time to say the opposite of “neigh!” to our collection of the best retorts, one-liners and bon mots from the last seven days of small-screen hijinks!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a hairy situation on Fargo, some risky business from Jon Stewart, double doses of Veep, Mistresses, Faking It, and Game of Thrones — plus a major spoiler (slide No. 25) from Orphan Black, plus much more.

So click through our gallery (look for the button beneath the photo, above, or CLICK HERE) for the latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. Sara says:

I’m only on episode 4 of OITNB so I was worried about seeing a spoiler…phew! Taystee had a great line about being a child of the system…I hate that we can’t talk about it because we’re not on the same schedule

2. Bruce_F says:

The best OitNB exchange was between Piper and a Chicago inmate from the premiere.

“For a girl with a deadline, you sure got a lot of time to socialize with the gun over there. This ain’t a game.”

“Gun?”

“My girl know him from the outside. He killed people for money.”

“He’s a hitman!?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Oh, I thought he was a rapist. I’m so relieved.” (walks away)

“You f*ckin’ weird.”

3. HAP says:

Undateable has had some surprisingly funny lines, but for this week, I’ve got to go with Lennon Parham on Playing House.

4. Angela says:

I don’t know what part of the whole thing with John Oliver’s rant makes me smile more-the rant itself or the fact that people actually took his advice and effed up the FCC site as a result :D. Either way, it’s awesome.
    Love the quote from Jon Stewart, too.

5. Andy says:

How did Silicon Valley’s super elaborate dick joke not make this list? Lol.

6. Alan says:

fix the galleries, its becoming an annoyance to use them the way they are. put them back the way they were by next week or you wont be getting my ad impressions (which you are clearly so desperate for with the terrible way you present the galleries now) for this feature anymore.

• Kayla says:

Yup. It malfunctioned on my phone on slide 2 and I just gave up.

• meresger says:

I also am having problems with your new galleries. While I like that there is a link rather than embedded in the article, it is annoying that you can’t stop the pictures from loading; when I have a slow internet connection, this prevents me from loading other webpages at the same time. Also, it is annoying that when you reach one end of the gallery it takes you to the previous or next gallery instead of cycling through the same one as it used to! And it was better when the quotes were bellow the pictures. This expended version is all right on a computer, but not so much on a phone.

7. Colleen says:

Having this be a gallery is bad enough. But, in this new format the quotes do not appear anywhere near the photos. I have to scroll way down to the bottom of the screen. Therefore, the photo and quote can not be seen together on screen.

Please fix this.

8. Aprilcot says:

Obviously, no at TVLine cares that these galleries are completely awful. I don’t want to take my clicks elsewhere, but clearly we are not being heard. I’ve tried to give it time and they’re still just terrible.