Suburgatory's Jeremy Sisto Co-Starring in A&E Drama The Returned

Jeremy Sisto The Returned

Less than a month after the cancellation of ABC’s Suburgatory, star Jeremy Sisto is already mapping out his return to the small screen.

RELATED | A&E, Lost Boss to Adapt The Returned

Sisto has been tapped to co-star in A&E’s The Returned, our sister site Deadline is reporting. The drama, already ordered for 10 episodes, is an adaptation of a French series about a small town whose residents suddenly come back to life years after a fatal bus crash.

Sisto will play Peter, a psychologist who has been helping the townspeople overcome their grief by running a support group.

The Returned has already cast several familiar faces, including Arrow‘s Kevin AlejandroOnce Upon a Time in Wonderland‘s Sophie Lowe and Lost‘s Mark Pellegrino,

1. cheryl says:

The French version of The Returned is fantastic! The best part is the huge cultural differences, such as the teenagers hanging out at bars, etc… Catch it on Netflix!

2. Maria says:

This guy was absolute gold in the movie Waitress. I’d watch him in anything.

3. Bryce says:

I was okay with Sisto on Suburgatory, but I absolutely hated his character Billy on Six Feet Under, so I’m really on the fence about casting him in a drama.

4. dj says:

Great news..I love the character he will be playing. If you have the chance to see the French version on Netflix, watch it. Can’t wait for this version!

5. Deena says:

Anytime Jeremy Sisto is on TV is a good thing.

6. gerry says:

Interesting casting. I would have cast Sisto as the father and Mark Pellegrino as the psychologist, but I like them both & am looking forward to see what they do with their roles

7. vdofan says:

Isn’t the original show being aired on the Sundance Channel? Why the need for a remake??

8. Anna says:

I thought “Resurrection” was the remake of the french “Les Revenants”? I’m confused…

• rarefied says:

“The Returned” is the remake of “Les Revenants.” “Resurrection” is based on the unrelated novel with a similar premise “The Returned” by Jason Mott.

9. tp says:

I love Jeremy Sisto. I am still disappointed about his show Kidnapped being cancelled. I would watch this just for him.

10. Alice Ryan says:

Yeah, Sisto back on TV is a good thing and his performance on Sixth Feet Under was brilliant. Can’t wait to see show.