1. Tran says:

Did Brandon Barash left GH and when did it happen?

• Tenney says:

He left GH early last year; he was shipped off the Pentonville for killing his dad Anthony, and then Starr Manning’s husband/boyfriend (don’t know what he was to her) and their daughter. If I remember correctly, Starr’s husband/boyfriend and daughter were killed in a car wreck caused when Johnny shot out Anthony’s tires while Anthony was driving.

Brandon Barash was great on GH and I miss the Johnny character. Glad to see he got something new.

2. SuperChic says:

I loved Brandon as Johnny Z. Great character that TIIC let go. Glad he and Kiele Sanchez have found a new gig. I will miss my guilty pleasure The Glades. The season finale of that show still depresses me.

3. Sheila says:

While it’s great news for Barash, that sounds like a terrible premise for a show!

4. JASon says:

Good! I hope he doesn’t come back to GH when it’s revealed that Fake Luke is his father Geno Solito!!

5. Bri says:

#BringBackJohnnyZ!

6. Heathers says:

Navy St. = Ray Donovan wannabe

7. Diana says:

Love Brandon & love DirecTV! Can’t wait to see him & hope he can do double duty & also make it back to Port Charles!