Homeland Recruits Corey Stoll and Laila Robins for Season 4

Homeland Season 4

Homeland is beefing up its Season 4 staff with the additions of Bored to Death‘s Laila Robins and House of Cards‘ Corey Stoll.

Robins, a new series regular, will play Martha Boyd, the United States Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, described as being “professional” and “put together.”

Stoll, a Golden Globe nominee, will guest-star as Sandy Bachman, the CIA Chief of Station in Pakistan. He can next be seen starring on FX’s The Strain, premiering July 13.

Per Showtime, Homeland‘s fourth season “will find Carrie assigned to one of the most volatile and dangerous CIA stations in the Middle East where she is back on the front lines in the war on terror.”

1. Troy says:

Cool casting. When are we gonna get spoilers for Homeland? Are Carrie x Quinn going to hook up… cuz they better! I’m watching next for some badass Carrie and Quinn action with a side of romance ;-)

2. D says:

without Brody I just don’t know if I care enough to watch it anymore

3. Tran says:

Homeland won’t be the same without Brody but I’ll continue to watch the show before the new season begins. Don’t know if Saul’s coming back and when will Season Four premieres.

4. Bl says:

I had to run in here when I saw the news… YAY for Corey!!! This just got me really excited for Homeland. Corey Stoll is a very talanted actor and I am enjoying following his career. Do we have any indication about what they are going to do with Carrie’s shark…I mean baby? It seems like the writers are trying to do a MAJOR reset with this season which is a good thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if we never saw the baby again and it was explained that her sister and brother in law adopted her.

• johnhelvete says:

The audience has never actually seen the baby, but according to the writers, Carrie is not allowed to have dependents while stationed in Kabul or Islamabad. Baby is with her sister but doubt the adoption part and we have never met the sister’s husband, it is possible that Maggie is a single mom.

5. webly3 says:

This just made the season 5X better. People are complaining about Brody dead but at least he didn’t die in the second season finale as planned…

6. Alienate says:

I don’t know either person. I just hope the writing this season is on par with season ONE.

7. Nairdan says:

Do you guys know if The Strain has already wrap up production? Because if Stoll is one of the lead there, I don´t know is this guest job means that his character on the other show doesn´t survive the vampires…

8. Eliza says:

Corey Stoll = awesome.
    Excited to see what they have up their sleeve for the new season.

9. didi says:

:/ wont be the same w/out brody.

10. luke says:

Corey is freakin awesome!!!