'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Modern Family, Chicago P.D. and Other Shows Are Faring

Memorial Day is the unofficial kickoff to summer, but did things get warmer between your favorite TV couples this week? Find out with this installment of TVLine’s ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature that tracks the latest developments for series’ hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through our gallery and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Kat says:

Oh God, I’m sure Adam and Kim probably will get into some “Trouble” soon and with their hook-up I doubt there will be a way Voight will ever make her part of his task-force, but they are SO hot and need to stay together. Screw Wendy! I really hope they stay together :)

2. Mandi says:

Uhmmm…How about Jane and Lisbon from The Mentalist? TY

3. Annie says:

Thanks for giving Philip and Elizabeth a spot – cannot wait for the next season. That finale was breathtaking.

4. barley says:

Thanks for the Faking It mention! Needs a season 2!

5. Ange says:

Not sure why people love Adam and Kim. He cost her something she worked extremely hard to get and he made no bones about it. Who wants that guy?

6. Ally Oop says:

I find it hard to believe that Finn and Clarke are in love. They knew each other for 2 minutes. It was a tad too rushed.

7. jj says:

MATT–you forgot Miles and Monroe. They ended up sunny!

8. Pat says:

Cam and Mitchell. A heartwarming season finale ending! It made this fan happy to have a resolution on their wedding and not have to deal with a cliff-hanger.

9. erin says:

I would love to see your thoughts on Sam and Andy since the premiere was last week, but that won’t be happening since ABC decided to wait for a month to air it in the States..

10. Tom Charles says:

STOP. TRYING. TO. MAKE. ANDY. AND. HALEY. HAPPEN.

11. P3TE says:

I am shipping Hannibal and Will. The perfect couple.

12. A says:

I like Octavia and Lincoln.

Revolutions ships made me super bummed out…. RIP Charloe

13. lorna says:

Love adam and km. Wasn’t a fan of hers until this sl started. Screw the haters.

14. Lysh says:

Am I the only who can’t see the gallery on the same page? I had to click “View Gallery” which took me to another page and then I had to go back twenty pages to get back here for the comments section.

Anyways, glad you included a Supernatural duo! Love the Sam and Dean bro-ship.

15. Grr says:

Can anyone give us info on Carrie X Quinn from Homeland. I’ve sent in emails asking about those two but nothing… isn’t there any news about homeland?

16. Tracy says:

No Lisbon and Jane, no Hook and Emma, no Elizabeth and Nikolas and no Annie and Auggie? C’mon TVLIne! Give us real updates on the couples we love and the couples we want to see!

• starlysh says:

They can’t really update on couples who aren’t on TV for the summer! Jisbon was in last week’s Ship Shape and Hook and Emma were about two weeks ago.