Did CBS Skimp on Cliffhangers? Did Once Tease T-1000? Arrow Dodges a Bullet? And More TV Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Mad Men, Arrow, Criminal Minds and The Big Bang Theory!

1 | Hannibal spoiler alert: How relieved were you that Will hadn’t actually killed Freddie Lounds? Did you find Hannibal and Will feasting on drowned, flambéed songbirds to be as disturbing as any human murder on the show? And (don’t shoot the messenger for asking!) was there something slightly homoerotic about the way said meal came together on screen?

2 | Orphan Black‘s Art doesn’t stop the crazy blonde SarahOnce Upon a Time Elsa look-alike from running away from the farm and across a field…? Why, exactly?

3 | Did any Once Upon a Time fans for a moment there think the Season 4 villain emerging from the shiny goo was going to be Terminator T-1000? Or were you thinking Aladdin‘s Genie? Also, as well-versed on Back to the Future as Emma is, wouldn’t she have known it was unwise to not only rescue a stranger in the past but bring her to our realm circa 2014?

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time Season 4: Our Top 10 Picks to Play Ice Queen Elsa

4 | Does Mad Men feel to be unspooling as if it has 90 episodes left versus nine? And what was the bigger shock on this week’s episode: that Ginsberg cut off his nipple or that Don seemed stymied by the three-way unfolding on his lap?

5 | If the Rosemary’s Baby miniseries warranted two nights and four hours of screen time, why did virtually nothing happen during Sunday’s entire first installment?

6 | Did ABC learn nothing from the ratings struggles of polarizingly titled comedies Cougar Town and Trophy Wife, now that it’s added Selfie and Black-ish to its fall schedule?

7 | On Castle, how could the Hamptons police possibly have 1) deduced that Kate Beckett was the one to call and 2) tracked down her cell number fast enough that she arrives on the scene while the flames are still going full gusto?

about-a-boy8 | Did this prospective tenant on About a Boy know he was only supposed to rip off the bottom part of the apartment ad, instead of swiping the whole thing? Also, can we petition NBC for a downloadable version of “What Makes You Beautiful,” as performed by David Walton and Minnie Driver in the finale?

9 | Was there a more welcome sight than The Originals‘ Rebekah stepping out of that car?

RELATED | Post Mortem: The Originals EP on the New Hybrid, Rebekah’s Return and a ‘Complicated’ Season 2

10 | Dear Supernatural: Can you please stop killing off all our favorite female characters? (RIP, Tessa.)

Demons11 | When’s the last time that neither NCIS, CSI nor Criminal Minds ended the season with a life-and-death cliffhanger? (And is that even allowed by CBS law? Did only NCIS: LA get the memo this year?)

12 | Did Person of Interest give you a little chuckle when Control (played by Camryn Manheim) began arguing in “court” not much unlike The Practice‘s Ellenor Frutt?

13 | If you’re NCIS: LA‘s Deeks, you probably don’t mind getting playfully punched by women who look like Daniela Ruah and Mercedes Masohn, right?

14 | Are you hoping Chicago Fire‘s explosive finale spared all its characters? Or could the ensemble use some trimming?

15 | Did Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s May/Ward beatdown forever redefine the phrase, “Hell hath no fury like a woman (personally and professionally) scorned”?

16 | About the ring Deacon gave Rayna on Nashville, TVLine reader MA notes: “He totally threw it away! He tossed it into the memorial pile at the crash site [at the beginning of the season]. Arrow Barrowman Series RegularI guess we’re supposed to assume he went back and fished it out?”

17 | How lucky is Arrow‘s Malcolm that daughter Thea didn’t go for a head shot? (John Barrowman actually answered this one for us: “She thought she’d go for the heart; thank God for Kevlar!”) And does the idea of more Oliver flashbacks in Season 3 make you happy or ugh? Lastly, now that we’ve had time to calm down, can we agree that the bait-and-switch “I love you” was actually kind of savvy? It opened up a door in the storytelling and left room for there being some truth to Oliver’s faux-fession.

RELATED | Arrow Star Weighs In on That Finale Scene: I Was Like, ‘Oh No, The Fans Are Going to Cry’

18 | Why, why, why did Suburgatory leave its ‘shippable adult couple — George and Dallas — in heartbreaking limbo while (sexily) reuniting star-crossed teenagers Tessa and Ryan, when there was no guarantee of a Season 4 to tie up loose ends?

19 | Did The Americans‘ Paige eavesdropping on her parents’ phone conversation via an upstairs line – and especially the skill with which she surreptitiously hung up — make any of you children of the ’80s nostalgic for your own teenage snooping?

20 | Show of hands: How many of you were convinced that American Idol‘s Alex Preston was headed home this week after three-quarters of his hometown visit was shown in split-screen with a close-up of Jennifer Lopez?

21 | When Today‘s Al Roker asked Suits‘ Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht, “What have you learned about suits?” on Thursday, wasn’t he lucky that both actors handled the asinine question with the grace they did?

RELATED | Vampire Diaries: [Spoiler] to Return as Series Regular for Season 6

22 | What’s Vampire Diaries‘ Matt going to do now that there isn’t even a Mystic Grill for him to work at?!

Big Bang Theory Engagement23 | Now that it’s super-official, does the Big Bang Theory engagement mean we might one day hear Penny’s last name uttered at the ceremony? And although we were happy to see Sheldon spreading his wings, are we really to believe he was comfortable getting on public transportation and spontaneously traveling to a new city?

24 | We love Elementary, and we know it can do “big” episodes — see: Moriarty’s return earlier this year — so why was the Season 2 finale such a snoozefest?

25 | Now that John Legend’s “All of Me” has been performed on Glee, American Idol and The Voice, can we officially retire that song from TV?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. ArchieLeach says:

I saw the goo, saw the lamp and assumed it was Wonderland’s Jaffar at first.

• Dark Defender says:

I wished it would be ANYTHING besides Frozen.

• Gerald says:

It was the Urn that hook was holding earlier, not a lamp. I was kinda hoping it was the white witch from Narnia and not Frozen.
      Also Question. I thought Snow threw teh black fairy dust at Regina. Did she save some for herself?
      Castle’s car fire. I thought the same thing.
      Vampire Diaries – How lucky for Damon and Elena that they managed to Drive all the way into town before dying in the car as humans when it only took Tyler mere seconds. Couldn’t some human have driven the car and jumped out at the last second rather than having two more ghosts pass through Bonnie.

• Aaron says:

It was just sand. Snow said it herself, Trolls aren’t that smart

• Whatevah says:

I think the question was how did Snow turn herself into a bug. I guess we were supposed to assume she didn’t throw all of it at the Queen and there was still a little left.

• amy says:

No, I think Gerald meant when Snow turned herself into a bug to escape the pyre. I’m guessing she held some back when she initially attacked Regina?

• LC says:

Yeah, she had some left. If you watch the part where she is being led to her death, there’s a close-up shot of the vial with some dust in it.

• EJ386 says:

Hoping for the white witch too…

• Mellie says:

Jafar would have been fantastic.

• Q says:

Matt Mitovich i am glad, you here.
      Have some questions for you.
      True all NCIS season 11, we have read just stupid babbling about Ziva, but non serious question and non serious answer.
      Wondering why?
      Serious questions, and final cut for “Ziva issues” is something like this, and i only accepted answers, is just YES or NO.

Q for Glasberg:
      1-Did you give you offer role to Cote, for season 12?
      Y/N?!

Q for Cote:
      1-If you get offer from NCIS producers, for season 12, did you take it?
      Y/N?!

From answers Yes or No, we can simply and easily deduct, what’s going on.
      If we have wait for Ziva in S12, or say good bye forever.
      Take it from them, this simply, but clear answers, is yours job, Mitt, because you are journalist (or you just pretend it?).
      Just remember, their babbling about nothing (like always), is not answer.
      (I clearly see babbling about “depend how is offer, depend what shee want for that, if shee…, if thte’re…, if he…, if…, blah blah blah… “)

This is not, about Ziva/Bishop war, this is about final answers, what we never get.
      Now Mitt, show us, whit who you play.
      With them or with us?
      (from always babbling “answers about nothing”, still presume, with them)

For Cote critics, and “she leave show willingly….”
      I don’t thing so, this dance need two.
      Cote leave, because she certain requirements, and producers (or studio, or whatever) don’t give her that requirements.
      It’s just pure business like everywhere, nothing more.
      So please, forget about own emotions, and own feelings.
      This is 50/50 game, no just one side, no just Cote.
      Other site of this story, evidently overestimated own power, position, renome…and lost.
      That s reality, what many peoples don’t like see, and what Glasbers & co. don’t want, and clearly, don’t like present.
      Yes, Cote’s leave is for 50% and other 50% is Glasberg, and studio.
      So, save yours “willingly”.
      Just for remember, and clear look in reality eyes.

For the record, I NEVER watch episode, what ends like cliffhanger!
      No matter, what show is.
      That’s nuts!
      Why for Earth, I have wait for second part 3-4 months?
      Sorry guys, no way.
      I will watch finale in September, all two parts together.
      If I come back watch…

2. BT says:

17: I’ve never been more excited for flashbacks now that Amanda Waller is in them. Had that prediction the second her and Oliver were in the same room in the present.

• JJM says:

Question: Is it possible that Amanda was the woman that Fyers was talking to about launching the missiles back in season one? That’s never been followed up on…

• Madison says:

I’ve always assumed it was because nearly every time they cut to “The Wall” (I LOVE Deadshot) its a cut to those stilettos. The first time they showed her I’m pretty sure it was to a red pair too, just like Fyers’ boss. With the Arrow writers it could be anybody lol.

• JJM says:

Hmm… Very true. I’m assuming she’ll be a regular next season. Arrow seems to promote characters by the season for relevant story arcs.

• I was thinking that too since the camera cut to her stilettos….I’ll have to watch that scene again lol

• Delirious says:

More flashbacks would make me ugh if they were from the island. Now that we know they’re from another place, and with Waller & co involved… Bring them on!

• Rich Abey says:

Exactly. After watching flashbacks featuring the island & the sub for 2 years, it’s a breath of fresh air to see Oliver in Hong Kong with a whole new group of people to interact with. Plus we finally get to see how he fine-tunes his archery and fighting skills, cause he wasn’t as good at either (especially his archery) when he was in the island compared to present day.

3. LADY_in_MD says:

#12 I started having flashbacks to the practice during that scene I would also like to nominate Leslie Odom for tvlines performer of the week he was excellent in this episode also does this mean no more Fusco next season?

4. bettyd says:

Was that the first time we heard Howard’s mother’s name? Love the Stuart is the new caregiver

• majamababe says:

Yay for Stuart. He now has purpose in his life other than the comic book store. Good move for both him and Howard’s mother.

5. JJM says:

I have a question: How many GREY’S ANATOMY fans out there were waiting for Shonda to pull the long lost illegitimate love child between Ellis and Richard?

• Ari says:

I thought Avery was their love child at first. Then I read an article this morning saying that initially that had been the plan but they chickened out and made him an Avery instead.

• JJM says:

I swear Avery mentioned back in season six having a “smart” brother and that his family never took him seriously because he was the “pretty” one. Seems like they’ve just dropped her had siblings.

6. Dark Defender says:

2) Very odd,. Art should have totally chased.. not sure about that one.

7) The Hamptons (where Castle’ house is) is more of a small town.. I bet they have been theri a lot and helped solve a murder so the chief know BEckett (and Castle). The reall issues was why did Kate appear on the scene alone – and did the caller tell her to come alone? Because when the call came in, she was with Alexis, Lanie and martha and all would have insisted on joining her if she told them why she was leaving the wedding.

15) Beat down issued. that’s all that matters. GO May!

23) Not plausible. Sheldon is as much a creature of habit and routine (as the entire episode reminded us).. I find it doubtful he would go it alone. If he was going to “mix it up” as in change his rountine, he would take a less extreme stab at it.. traveling to parts unonown is the last thing the character would likely do.

• Gerald says:

I suspect Sheldon will make his way to Leonard’s Mom’s house. Or off chance his own mom’s house.

• John NYC says:

But he likes trains so a train road trip has plausibility. The journey being the destination?

• Stormy says:

Yes, a train trip from Pasadena to New Jersey would satisfy his passion for trains.

• Bella says:

On the train trip to Napa that he took with Amy, Howard and Bernadette, he was very envious of the guy who basically did nothing but ride trains all the time once he went on disability. So I can believe this is something Sheldon might consider. Isn’t running away from home a common impulse when things go south? Sheldon doesn’t drive and loves trains, so it made sense to me.

• Brent says:

Sheldon has a various times through out the series not only run away, but done so on public transportation, so this turn of events is in line with his character. Remember he braved moving to Bozeman, MT all by himself. And it is also in Sheldon’s character to say he’s going to do one thing that is out of his character, only to back out of that statement and do exactly what we expect he would do. So yes this is completely believable.

7. #21 I totally thought about this column when Al Roker asked that ridiculous “What have you learned about Suits?” question.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

It ranks right up there with GMA’s Chris Elliot asking CASTLE’s Stana Katic if Rick and Kate will ever get together — after Castle had already proposed.

8. David4 says:

The less we all think about the Castle finale the better off we will all be.

• Stormy says:

How can we? It was such a boneheaded mess and insulting to the viewer’s intelligence.

• lame says:

Did anyone notice Jim Beckett was nowhere to be found. I think AWM & Co couldn’t assemble the actors from the past needed for the guess list, e.g. Meredith, Maddie Quellar, Paul Whittaker & Ann Hastings. If you recall there’s hardly anyone at the wedding site.
        Probably had to rework the storyline and ended up with what everyone saw, a filler episode.

9. sarah says:

9)Yes I was very excited for Rebekah’s cameo. I knew it would be here to take care of baby Hope.
    14)Yes I want everyone to survive!
    16)Good call about the ring! He must have gone back
    17)I like the idea of Hong Kong flashbacks. Yes Malcolm was lucky. I am sure there is some truth to Oliver saying I love you to Felicity!
    22) The Grill will be rebuilt! When the show comes back in the fall, they will all be concentrating on bringing Damon and Bonnie back!

• Daven C says:

# 17 – Note to Thea – “If you want them dead, shoot through the head.” (also applicable to Annie walker on Covert Affairs. Henry will be back.)

10. jrex says:

17. I may be one of the few who doesn’t hate the Arrow flashbacks to the island, but they should be more judiciously used. However the fight scene flashbacks when Oliver and Slade had their final battle was very effective.

• Marc says:

#18, sorry, but after the horrible way that Dallas dumped George (right after buying that house for her) back in season two, I am glad that they didn’t get back together. I just don’t understand Tessa’s voiceover about Dallas wanting George to fight for her. That was all he did in season two and it still wasn’t good enough for her, why should he put himself out there again for her?

While I am sad to see that Suburgatory has been cancelled, I was ecstatic that Tessa and Ryan finally reunited, her pain over not being with him, especially during the wedding episode was heartbreaking.

• Marc says:

Oops, posted this in the wrong place…

• RUCookie says:

I was dumbfoundedthat Dalls could not bring herselfto apologize EVER to Georgethe entire season. If she wanted him, that would have been a good first step. I was relieved that they did not forget that scorn. What she did to George was horrible. At the same time, I am at a loss for why they chose any of the endings – a teenage wedding (they are still in high school) and bringing Tessa back to Ryan. While I loved this show in the beginning – I am over it this season, so that non-renewal was a gooc choice by ABC.

• I agree with you….I liked how in the first season most of the flashbacks thematically tied to Ollie in the present

• Heidi says:

I agree. It got to the point that I’d FF over the island scenes.

• Kim R says:

I am very tired of the flashbacks but I do agree with the Arrow/Slade battle flashing back to the first one. That was great editing! :)

• EJ386 says:

That was amazing. I do like the flashbacks most of the time, sometimes there are a bit too many but mostly it is great to learn his history

11. Travis says:

On the Sheldon bit, I just imagine him sitting on that bench never leaving and they find him still sitting their in September.

12. Toni says:

“Also, as well-versed on Back to the Future as Emma is, wouldn’t she have known it was unwise to not only rescue a stranger in the past but bring her to our realm circa 2014?”

THIS! I have been saying this since the finale! It was a dumb and unrealistic move on her part. I know it was the “noble” thing to do, but I thought she was smarter than that!

• Heidi says:

Yes. She saved her– bravo, girl. But to bring her back? Seriously?

• Stormy says:

I kept thinking they should tell Rumpel that the girl was the Queen’s enemy and left her with him.

• Whatevah says:

Didn’t it seem like Hook kept advising Emma that she could change he future if she did things? And he thought Marty McFly was a powerful wizard (loved that line)

• kath says:

She brought Marion back because it would have screwed up the timeline to leave her in the past. Who knows what havoc she could have brought in her lifetime, especially since she knew Snow.

13. CBaldwin says:

Wasn’t there an earlier episode of Castle where they worked a case with the police in the Hamptons? I don’t think its a stretch to think that if they ran the plate on Castle’s car and realized it was his that the Sheriff would think to call Beckett if he couldn’t reach Castle….

14. Ginger says:

Arrow:
    I don’t mind the flashbacks, though I agree with whoever posted they could be more judiciously used. However, I anticipate these new flashbacks will awesome.
    Olicity – there was truth to what Oliver said to Felicity, just like there was truth when he lovingly told her he would never be able to be the one he loves in the beginning of the season. It’ll be a slow burn and so worth it.
    In the meantime I thrive on the knowledge that Felicity was his one and only key player in taking down Slade. Not Sara. Not Laurel. Not Diggle. Just Felicity.

• LK says:

I’m kinda bored by the flashbacks… They dont need to be in every episode.. especially since they dont seem to advance the storyline very much most of the time.

• kath says:

I agree about Felicity. I loved that she was the one he trusted to be brave enough to take down Slade with him.

15. Alejandra H. says:

I have a question about Castle too, how did the FBI or CIA or whoever she worked for in the government and her current employer not realize the fact that she was married?Wouldn’t the background check discovered that immediately? And how did some state courthouse managed to see that so easily? I assume someone would have noticed something was odd when she was filing as single on her tax form form all those years.

• Annie says:

We ALL have this question. Well, all of us except the writers, apparently.

• Alejandra H. says:

I mean, I’m willing to suspend disbelief for the sake of storytelling in some cases, but this was just awful writing. One of the several reasons I was upset with the finale.

• Stormy says:

We thrashed this to death on this site the night of the finale. Go up to the top and click on Hot shows. Read all about it.

• Lupe says:

In the first season when Castle was telling Beckett why she was cop,one of the things he said is that she never files taxes.

16. Annie says:

1. Yeah, of course it was homoerotic – the showrunner’s already said as much publicly that this was a conscious choice.

7. The entire world of serious problems with the Castle finale to pick from and *this* is your question?? LOL! :D Let’s just add it to the list – the very LONG list – and try to forget this ever happened.

10. Supernatural has never, ever, ever known what to do with its female characters. (Possible exceptions: Jo and Ellen, and look what happened to them! Which, I guess is your exceedingly valid point.)

19. Funny you should mention this…Paige is exactly my age during that time period. I frequently entertain myself by picturing Paige-now, at 46. In therapy. A LOT of therapy…

24. Oh thank God. I thought it was just me.

• Madison says:

Charlie is the only exception when it comes to females on Supernatural. Can’t await for her and Dorothy to pop back up!

• Nate says:

Don’t forget sheriff mills on supernatural! I love her

• S. says:

There weren’t serious problems with the Castle finale. You just wanted something from it that it didn’t give you. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t good for others. The 15 year unknown marriage actually happened (for 20 years in fact) to Janeane Garofalo which is where the idea for that plot came from. She didn’t realize she and a comedy writer had gotten truly married until he needed to get married–for what he probably thought was the first time–and found out they were technically hitched. No telling what the FBI knew. They don’t necessarily disqualify her if they do the research and realize this punk is in no way connected to her. You can’t ask about married status in a job interview. The problem with deciding this isn’t an issue where we can see it is that that would’ve had to take place at the start of the season, be incredibly dull exposition, and would’ve made the finale plot so insanely predictable it would’ve been the single most boring hour of tv in Castle history. I have a suspicion that had the ending been warm and fuzzy, people would’ve forgiven it for whatever else they might’ve had an issue with. The dress from Hades is gone. I say by virtue of that alone, the show went well.

17. Allie says:

#7 Because 3XK knew it was Castle’s car and knew who to call so she could be there in time to see it in flames. Duh.

• Annie says:

CBaldwin, upthread, pointed out Kate and Rick both had met and worked extensively with the local sheriff earlier. Not a stretch to imagine he’d know to call her.

• Allie says:

I feel pretty confident 3XK was the one behind this and was ready to make the call to Kate once he had everything in place. Even if the local PD know who he is, she would not have been notified that fast to her personal cell phone. You know how may silver Mercedes there has to be in the Hamptons? They couldn’t possibly have known right away who it was, especially since it was on fire.

• Ben says:

7. Beckett did ring the phone and it must still be working, as it went to voice mail. With the ringing, the police could have found the phone, recognized her and immediately called her up to say what happened.

• Nell on Wheels says:

” it must still be working, as it went to voice mail” !!!!!????????

A call will go to voice mail whenever it’s not answered, whether you choose to not answer it, the battery is dead, you turned it off, or it was incinerated it a fiery inferno.

• Ben says:

Disregard my previous posts, I forgot about how voice mail works. However I don’t think we can properly answer the question yet. We don’t know if he was kidnapped, or he escaped or if something else happened.

• H2 says:

Exactly- Chief Brady was called to the scene, and he already had Beckett’s cell phone number.

18. Britt says:

3. I thought it was the Genie since it looked like it came out of a magic lamp. I thought Emma was going to release her in FTL not bring her back. I thought Marian was going to be a villian, but was shocked when she was Robin’s wife. Unfortunately, the only way Regina would end up with Robin is if his wife was killed.
    6. They never learn!!!!!!
    7. One of many things wrong with the Castle finale.
    11. There were a lot of shows that didn’t have cliffhangers. Maybe that was just the new thing to do this season.
    14. Please don’t kill anyone on Chicago Fire :( I love them all!!!!!!!!!
    16. Maybe the ring was a replica???
    24. All of season 2 of Elementary has been a snoozefest, not just the finale!

• Jodie says:

I loved (most of) Elementary. The occasional case of the week nonsense aside, the emotional beats between Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu have been outstanding. I love that show.

19. Noel says:

All of the cast better be back on Chicago Fire. I love the cast as it is.

20. leigh says:

7. I think it’s too soon to talk about Castle with the fandom. But my guess is since they helped the police before in season 5 Chief Brody (was it?) had her contact number.

21. Drew says:

Supernatural – It took me a while to even understand what was going on with Tessa. She was never presented as angel-related in the past and Dean seemed completely cool with being able to see a reaper. When I thought about it and the fact that we’ve seen different types of beings in the angel family, the whole “angel of death” thing made sense. But they could have explained it a little more. I feel like they could have done a whole episode about what happened to her when souls couldn’t pass over. Kind of a shame to kill her off like that.

Arrow – The flashbacks are part of the show. I don’t understand why people would believe that they would be going anywhere. We have at least five years of flashbacks, leading up to his returning home and becoming the hero that we met in the pilot. Expecting the flashbacks to end on Arrow is like expecting the flashbacks/forwards/sideways to stop on Lost. It was never going to happen.
    I really hope they spend some time explaining why Thea would go off with Malcolm. I wasn’t feeling that decision at all. I’m still not convinced that he shouldn’t have remained dead, since his being alive doesn’t just make Thea look like a bad shot, it makes Oliver and Diggle look like absolute morons for leaving him alone and letting him get away after last season. I mean seriously, was there no followup to killing him? No pulse checking? No disposing of the body? No making sure that his death was confirmed by officials?

• Nicotine says:

“Oliver and Diggle look like absolute morons for leaving him alone and letting him get away after last season. I mean seriously, was there no followup to killing him? No pulse checking? No disposing of the body? No making sure that his death was confirmed by officials?”

You have remember that Merlyn is in the League of Assassins… run by Ra’s al Ghul… who has the Lazarus Pit(s) to revive himself and members of his league. Merlyn could have been legitimately dead and was later revived. You can’t use conventional logic when inside of the DC Universe.

• Nate says:

Yea and Malcolm even said something along the lines of “i have ways of getting around death”

• Drew says:

The League thought he was dead and now wants him dead. Most people wouldn’t have access to the Lazarus Pit and he would be low on the list of people who do.

• Ines says:

“I really hope they spend some time explaining why Thea would go off with Malcolm. I wasn’t feeling that decision at all.”
      Thea was tired of being lied to constantly, even if it was to protect her (one of those secrets lead to her mom being killed for instance).
      When she met up with Roy he told her he wasn’t going to lie anymore and he didn’t have anything to do with the Arrow. She then finds his bow and arrows hiding underneath the bed and realizes he is lying. As she is unable to trust in anyone she knows, she goes to the one person who hasn’t lie to her.

• Drew says:

I get why she was pissed off but that doesn’t explain her decision to go with a mass mordering terrorist who has lied and manipulated everyone, including Thea.

22. Brandy says:

So glad Deacon got back the ring
    Loved seeing Rebekah again,wish she come back full time
    Yes Emma was stupid but it was a nice & right thing to do ,saving a innocents life
    I hope we find out Penny’s middle & last name.I have to agree Sheldon hates buses ect and wouldn’t just take off,ride the rails.Hes all bout structure,routine.
    I honestly wasn’t sure who or what it was at first on once, but I’m so glad it’s Elsa.I thought it might be Zelena since she vanished and the pedant glowed and the smoke.
    The Mystic Grill will be rebuilt.Thought it was funny Matt & Jeremy said”were dumb enough to burn down where we work”

23. Deion says:

3. I expected Aladdin’s Genie.
    7. I imagine that the Hampton’s police chief from that season 5 episode knew to call Beckett because she and Castle were a couple when he met them.
    15. I fully expected someone to actually say the words.
    22. Maybe Matt can get a future and not be the tragic lonely boy anymore.

24. Lauren says:

#8. I really want that song! I hope they do release it eventually. But what I really want to know is how permanent is Will’s move to NYC?

25. John NYC says:

23 |: He apparently makes an exception for trains? I believe he was the one insisted they travel by Amtrak the time Raj and Howard spied Summer Glau.

• majamababe says:

Yes. Sheldon loves trains. He also first kissed Amy on a train coming back from a “romantic” getaqay she planned for them.

• Karen MT says:

Yes. To him, trains are not “public transportation.” They’re an awesome way to travel, and should be taken whenever possible.

26. Angela says:

#11: Good question! I don’t know, I just know I’m so glad they went that route this year. I like the way the “Criminal Minds” finale ended, and it’s nice to not have to sit here and worry like crazy throughout the summer. Having to wait to find out what happened from May 7th through May 14th frayed my nerves to the edges more than enough for my liking!

27. LeTouriste86 says:

23: He’s taken public transportation at least three times that I recall, and who is to say he isn’t going to see his mother again?

• John NYC says:

Yes he must actually do that somewhat regularly as why else would he have “bus pants”?

• Stormy says:

I’d be willing to bet he’d go to Leonard’s mother. California to New Jersey on a train. That’s Sheldon heaven.

28. Alichat says:

2) Thank you! I didn’t understand why he didn’t run after her. Call her Sarah or Beth or something to get her attention…but she’s a clone in a wedding gown with a knife running away from the crazy religious people. Perhaps he’d find out more by helping her instead of taking pictures??
    15) I must admit, I quite enjoyed that beat down!
    18) Not shippable. One of the things I disliked about season 2 was the overemphasis on the George and Dallas pairing. It drove me nuts. You only need them in small doses. And having the show end with Tessa and Ryan together was fun, but not exactly how I would have wrapped things between them. All this season, I wanted a confrontation between them where Tessa rails into Ryan for punishing her (for lack of a better term) for putting his wants…his happiness first….and then causing more heartbreak by dating a Tessa 2.0. Of course, the confrontation would be funny and witty, but still I felt like it needed to be said.
    19) She certainly wasn’t very savvy in picking up the phone. And why is she suddenly so interested in her parents’? When I was her age, I could have cared less.
    24) It was a bit ho-hum and predictable.

• kath says:

Art didn’t run after Helena in Orphan Black because he knew the bad guys would be chasing her. He thought it would be better to delay them and give her a better chance of getting away.

29. SL says:

14) If everyone survives it would be a major miracle. That being said, I think the cast could stand a trim.

30. Kris says:

13). I adore Deeks and was thrilled to see him so uncomfortable with the antics from Kensi and Talia; Eric Christian Olsen’s facial expressions were priceless.

31. Brandt says:

The Once Upon a Hook finale totally boring. The only exciting thing was The Frozen reveal and I haven’t even seen it yet. YES, Emma knew she shouldn’t bring a person to the future but I get why she saved her, and hopefully it ended that Robin/Regina mess that was such a terrible idea. Regina is too complex of a character (not to mention a fan favorite) to be in such a rushed relationship with a guest star on the show. It gave me second-hand embarrassment.

32. Gordon Rick says:

13. Daniela Ruah and Mercedes Masohn could have punched me as much as they wanted to as long as they kept pushing out there who who’s at me.
    15. Ward was lucky that all May hit with the nail gun was his foot.
    24. Too much talking about feelings and not enough working on the case.

33. Michelle says:

#2: Sarah already filled Art in on everything, no? Which means he knows the blonde one isn’t to mess with.

34. Beth says:

#14….. No the cast does not need a trim!!!! I have never seen a show where I love the entire cast and would be devastated if ANY of them were gone. That being said I wouldn’t of minded if Devon (not a primary character and totally screwed over Shay) had somehow found her way there ;).

35. #7: There is a very simple answer: they knew it because it written in the script. For a more elaborate guess: not there are no answer. (No, Chief Brady isn’t it at all.) But hey, who was that evil-hearted who mentioned a problem which involves logic and Castle in the same sentence? Respect the process!

36. Loved the reference/throwback to Eleanor Frutt in the Practice!

37. Hmm says:

14: Bite your tongue! Everybody better survive!! We already “lost” Clarke to a transfer. I’m not here for losing anyone else.

• Beth says:

Yes!!! I feel bad but I don’t want Jeff Hephner’s pilot to get picked up so Clarke can come back.

• EJ386 says:

I so hope they all survive, but that would make for a disappointing season première, because then they didn’t deliver on they cliffhanger. So I hope only one dies, maybe two max. I wouldn’t mind Dawson to die, but that would wreck Caseys character as she would be the second “love of his life”. Casey and Kelly are the leaders and most famous actors on the show, so it probably won’t be them. Shay as only paramedic on the rig next year, so she will live. Mills has the whole mystery around his father to come, so he will live. [as will the new guy who is going to help him] Otis, Mouch and Hermann are on the same level and qua background reasonably interchangeable. Also there seems to be someone named Cap according to IMDb, no clue who he is but he has been in almost every episode, so maybe him, we won’t miss him. So he can be the +1 dead. Just for impact, but for the shock value one out of Otis, Mouch and Hermann will have to die. I must say I don’t really care, they are all good characters, but I won’t miss them that much.

• Lisa London says:

Yes to all of the posts above.

38. Ben says:

As I said before, she rang the phone (probably multiple times) and the phone went to voice mail. The police could hear the phone and notice she has been calling, and so informed her of the situation. We can’t say what really happened though, because there is an hour gap between the car scene and the car on fire, and the fire does not look an hour old. Why haven’t they called the fire brigade to stop the fire? There are so many questions brought up by the finale, which may or may not be resolved?

• Don’t want to rain your parade, but did a police officer climb down and into the burning car just to check who is calling the phone? OK, I’m not saying this is nonsense, we are talking about the Hacklowerse, but it’s at least … strange.

• Ben says:

How do you delete. I made a mistake, but I can say that a lot was hidden from us, which need to be explained or it doesn’t make sense. We will just have to wait until end of September, or when they start filming. Again, sorry.

39. Ashley says:

17: Everything about that Arrow finale was great and, despite spending all season pretty much skipping over the island bits, I’m kind of interested to see how next season’s flashbacks play out with Oliver being in Hong Kong, yet back on the island in the series premiere. Coupled with the fact that no one knew he was alive but was obviously back to civilization. I’m really excited for a lot of what season 3 could bring.

24: So disappointed in Elementary. It follows the trend of number 11. And even with NCIS LA, I was mildly disappointed in the “cliffhanger”. Out of the finales I have left so far (Hart of Dixie and Warehouse 13’s series finale), I think Arrow will take the cake for finales this year. I did like the lack of life or death cliffhanger on Grey’s Anatomy though. It was nice to see Sandra sent off without there being a cliffhanger to overshadow that.

40. Jimpy says:

My big questions of the week is how did Wo Fat know about Ian Wright. Why did he kill him. How did Wo Fat even get to Hawaii that fast and for that matter. And how did he manage to steal enough materiel to make an anfo bomb at a super max prison. And having watched enough Mythbusters to know how waves propigate in an enclosed room, how could he possibly have survived that blast. Other than that 50 was as least as realistic as the previous weeks, Catherine and Steve go to Afghanastan episode.

41. Larry says:

Cmon you think the name of the show really drives people away?

Tessa and Ryan are very shippable

And no All of Me is awesome

42. Bruce_F says:

2) I’m going to chalk that up to shock. It’s a weak excuse but it’s the one I’m going with.
    10) Supernatural will never stop slaughtering its supporting characters. Sad but true.
    13) I’m sure Deeks isn’t complaining but if Kenzi would just lock it down this wouldn’t happen.
    17) I was fine with everything on Arrow except for Sara’s bizarre exit. Why was everyone joking and laughing? Sara was going off to become an assassin again and they all acted like she was embarking on a honeymoon cruise.
    22) Matt will live off of the cash from the same money tree where Bonnie, Elena, & Jeremy get all their money.
    24) It’s because the Mycroft character has become tiresome and grating. He and his terrible subplot have more than worn out their welcome.

43. Maria says:

On Castle…How could Kate Beckett have been cleared for employment by both the NYPD and the Attorney General’s office and NO ONE discovered that she was legally married? And, more importantly, how stupid does MilMar think the fans are????

• John NYC says:

NYPD happened before every single municipal record was digitized (even today a lot of records aren’t readable by everyone) I expect and the FBI? Their security clearances are outsourced (like NSA outsourced to Snowden’s company) and even in the real world those contractors have notoriously taken shortcuts so it’s plausible a longtime NYPD member would get rubber-stamped by some overworked Beltway Bandit contractor trying to clear their clearance backlog.

Sure, probably more writer casualness, but there’s an over-thought ITRW possibility too.

• Stormy says:

It’s inconceivable that a county clerk in NY would be able to pull up a 15 year old Nevada marriage.

• DarkDefender says:

Which is why I thought it was a set up by Castle to lay her back for the fake muder in The Lives of others.

• DarkDefender says:

Pay her back, not lay. :P

• S. says:

Would’ve been funny if that had happened. The problem is at some point there’d be a break in the story. In Kate’s situation, she controlled everything really that Rick was in contact with, but he knows how hard she’ll dig in this kind of thing and you can’t have travelling around the country without too many players being involved. I get the impression Marlowe’s beginning a new mythology here so if it had been a full on comedy payback, we’d have all loved it, but it would’ve been a one-off with a wedding. They were looking for long term storytelling and a cliffhanger. Whether there’ll be an “I do” isn’t really a question. I assume the real one will take place when we originally thought it would in the fictional universe. September. Coincidentally the time the next season begins? Methinks not.

44. Kim R says:

15. AOS was fantastic from start to finish, especially May flying through the air with the greatest of ease! :)
    17. John Barrowman on Arrow as a regular will be so good next season but enough of the Island already! It is getting so tedious!!!
    19. We are still watching The Americans but we are getting bored in our household. I don’t care about one character on that show. I believe it will be off my schedule for next year. :(
    20. AI- the spit-screen was so ridiculous it was almost like a skit in obvious bad camera work. I had to look away.

45. KeithH says:

#11 – Not really that much of a cliffhanger… G & Sam appear they may be in a perilous spot, and it’s yet another season with Hetty’s future in question just like every other season. #13…Yep.

• Jimpy says:

Sam and Callen are trapped in a suicide sub, that’s a cliffhanger to me. On Hawaii 50 we have a bunch of unresolved issues, but no real cliffhanger. I figure it won’t take long for someone to get a description of Wo Fat from Grover’s daughter. After years of cliffhangers on all the shows I watch this summer is gonna be weird.

46. Sara says:

14. Desperately hoping the entire firehouse comes out unscathed! But I have a bad feeling. They can’t put EVERYONE in danger and have nobody get seriously injured…</3

• Kristina says:

I’m guessing that’s as far as they’ll take it. No one will die, but one or two will be seriously injured. And I’m betting one of them will be Severide.

47. Lewis says:

7. That’s your “burning” question about Castle? How about “On what planet is Beckett stupid enough to believe a Vegas wedding isn’t real? And how would the fact that she’s married to a criminal not turn up in her FBI background check when she applied to work for the AG?”

• John NYC says:

Because in many circles “FBI” stands for “Federal But Incompetent”?

• Stormy says:

Huh. I thought it stood for Frickin Bureaucratic Imbeciles.

• DarkDefender says:

When Ryan and Esposito looked the guy up, the screen with Rogan impersonating the FBI was him being drunk and claiming he was a Female Boob Inspector. It might never have raised a red flag for the actual FBI. But it is hard to believe she didn’t find out she was married for 15 years.

48. Sarah says:

On Chicago Fire, if they are going to kill anyone my guess would be Cruz or Otis or Capp (the bald guy from rescue squad).

Can’t see them killing any of the major guys.

• EJ386 says:

My thought was Cruz, Otis or Mouch and Capp [we don't know him, but it will add shockvalue two dying over one dying.] Why did you exclude Mouch as an option?

49. MA says:

#16: He TOTALLY did! ;)
    #19: Yes! Kids today don’t know what they’re missing.
    #20: *hand up*