Quotes of the Week From The Blacklist, Orphan Black, Bad Teacher, Revenge, Veep and More!

The networks’ 2013-2014 season is winding down, but TVLine’s Quotes of the Week is charging full steam ahead.

Yes indeed, we’ve got a a collection of the best retorts, one-liners and bon mots from the last seven days of small-screen awesomeness!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a Scandal reference on Glee, some sexytime one-liners on Bad Teacher and Trophy Wife, a scathing comeback on Castle, a Seinfeld-ian plea on Louie, a double dose of Veep and much more.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Lists, Photo Gallery, Quotes of the Week

1. steven says:

I loved Gunnar’s comment about Juliette and Jeff Fordham hooking up. “The movie was NC-17, and it was starring the two of them.”

2. Kate says:

Love the Beckett quote. That was a killer episode!

3. nate says:

lol i was hoping the blacklist quote was on here and it is

4. HanLin says:

“Confessing to a Whitman’s Sampler of crimes” I laughed at that for a full minute.

5. Helvetica says:

Quote of the week was definitely from Elementary.
    MI-6 guy: “We saved your partner’s life.”
    Sherlock: “And I’m grateful for that.”
    MI-6: “And your brother’s life too.”
    Sherlock: “I’ll let that one slide.”

6. stefanjames says:

I literally screamed out loud at Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ delivery of the first Veep line. :D Thanks for including it.

Also props for including Conrad’s spectacular speech. Henry Czerny really is a revelation on that show. I hope he sticks around for season 4.

And I kind of have an issue with that Beckett quote – how does her killing him build HIS character? Or did she insinuate she’d kill someone he loves/cares about? I can kind of see where they were going with it, but I think the writers kind of mangled that one…

• jenferner8 says:

Her mother’s death is why she became a detective, he’s attempting to take “credit” for “helping” her become the detective she became as a result. She’s “offering” to help his career by, yes, probably murdering him (and possibly making him Infamous)? A bit mangled, yes, I was a little confused when I first heard the line but I assumed it was meant with some sarcasm.

7. Mia says:

“You’re a very imaginative murderer. There must be a way.”
    Mary to Catherine (Reign)

8. Dani says:

I’m going to miss Dalia Royce. I hope Emily Kapnek’s new show has a similar character.

9. Jay says:

where are the mindy project quotes? most quotable ep of the season

10. Rich Abey says:

That Castle line..pure badass Kate Beckett. Priceless stuff!

11. Marianne says:

Why does Callie’s sass from Grey’s Anatomy like never make these? Then again, there should just be a whole list dedicated to her because she gets so many great lines.

12. Nice to see a line from Fitz’s potentially crowning moment of awesome.

13. Peter Pan was ruined when Once Upon a Time got their hands on him. I did not Fitz going full on Joker on Garrett.

14. Kevin says:

The part where Crowley’s son called him and Abaddon angels was really funny, too. Their unison “Wow” was the best part of the episode.

15. Kevin says:

Where’s Felicity? :(

16. Jacqi says:

My favorite quote thia week was from big bang. I love you, you stupid pop tart. Penny to Leonard

17. publish says:

Excellent web site. A lot of useful information here.
    I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious.

And certainly, thank you on your effort!