Rosemary's Baby Miniseries Gets Delivery Date, Will Go Up Against Revenge, Grey's Finales

Rosemary's Baby PromoRosemary’s Baby now has a delivery date.

NBC’s adaptation of the Ira Levin novel will air in two parts – on Sunday, May 11 (aka, yes, Mother’s Day) and Thursday, May 15 — from 9 to 11 pm ET each night.

PHOTOS | Rosemary’s Baby First Look: Saldana and Adams Revel in the Calm Before the Spawn

As such, the eerie mini will go up against the Revenge finale and the second hour of Once Upon a Time‘s season finale (on that Sunday aka Mother’s Day aka Don’t forget flowers!), then compete with the season enders for Grey’s Anatomy, Reign and Elementary (on Thursday).

VIDEO | NBC Births First Teaser For Rosemary’s Baby Miniseries Starring Zoe Saldana

Starring Zoe Saldana (Star Trek), Patrick J. Adams (Suits), Jason Isaacs (Awake) and Carole Bouquet, Rosemary’s Baby centers on a young married couple who move into a Paris apartment that has a haunted past. After getting pregnant, the wife becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors will have ulterior motives when her child is born.

1. Fernando says:

I’ll DVR it since I watch devious maids /revenge and reign

2. d4h8a15r16m23a42 says:

That is some pretty terrible scheduling.

3. Drew says:

I hope it is good. It would be nice to have a version of the story that wasn’t directed by a monster.

Wait… Who is directing? Are they a monster?

4. Pam says:

Was going to watch this but now I guess I’ll DVR it. Horrible scheduling. I will almost always choose ABC over NBC.

5. DavidSask says:

Awful scheduling NO ONE is going to watch this real time!!!

6. I’m watching Revenge and
    Once!!!

7. Why in the world would you schedule it like that? Of course people are going to watch the finales of things they’re already invested in.

8. I’m not really invested in anything on Sundays except Amazing Race, so I’ll probably tune in.

• dsm says:

Agree. I used to watch Revenge before it completely went off the rails. Looking forward to seeing this version. Should be good!

9. Do You! says:

I watch RHOA and Resurrection on Sunday’s.
    I may DVR this and watch later, or I’ll probably watch on demand.
    Either way i will eventually watch it.

10. What’s up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice
    designed for new users.

11. Jerry says:

Why would they schedule up against finale nights?

Once Upon A Time and Revenge finales are a definite must-watch for me. Revenge is probably the most uneven show for me, but its season finales has always been set at a very high bar that the writers will try to meet (and surely going to be a game changer). Same goes with Grey’s Anatomy.

12. Bryce says:

Will defginitly watch Once and Revenge then watch Devioud Maids right after Revenge finishes. I still want to see this mini series though so I’ll probably watch it the next Saturday or something because finale week can get pretty crowded. Bad scheduling NBC.

13. Diz says:

I won’t even DVR it. A week apart? No thanks.

14. Rac76 says:

Curious about it, but will DVR it because I will be watching Once. Also curious about the bad planning of it. I mean why so many days apart for the conclusion? Interesting.

15. Matt C. says:

While I understand the Mother’s Day tie-in, this is still horrible scheduling on NBC’s part. Putting the premiere against the finales of two shows with similar target audiences? And then airing the “finale” FOUR nights later? This is just so bizarre.

16. Daniel says:

This means no Crisis on that Sunday? Too bad!

• johnhelvete says:

Good catch. Crisis and Believe will both be off that Sunday. On June 8th, NBC has the 2014 Miss USA show and I don’t think Crisis will have aired all 13 episodes by than.