Parker Young Cast in CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros Opposite Enlisted Co-Star Geoff Stults

The Paley Center For Media Presents "Enlisted" Premiere And ScreeningShould Fox’s Enlisted not be renewed for a second season, at least two of the Hill brothers could be sticking together. Parker Young will star in the CBS comedy pilot Cuz-Bros, in which his Enlisted co-star Geoff Stults has already been cast, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

Cuz-Bros centers on Nick (Stults), a Los Angeles ladies’ man whose world is rocked when his cousin Barry (Young) needs a place to crash.

Young and Stults’ roles in Cuz-Bros are both in second position to their roles in Enlisted. Should the Fox comedy be renewed, both actors will remain with the series.

Their fellow Enlisted star, Angelique Cabral, has been cast in the NBC comedy pilot Two to Go.

1. Shiloh says:

Don’t cancel Enlisted!

• Zach says:

Kevin Reilly (head of Fox) isn’t a fan. This is the guy that keeps on renewing The Mindy Project, despite terrible ratings and a timeslot that isn’t horrible. Also, Fox would make syndication money off Enlisted, while The Mindy Project syndication money (if it gets that far) goes to NBC/Universal.

• alistaircrane says:

Mindy is a better and funnier show than Enlisted.

• ewwww! says:

I’d love for Enlisted to get a second season but Mindy Project is a great show. Just because you don’t get the humor doesn’t mean it’s terrible. 30 Rock was one of the best shows that has come out in the past decade but it still had low ratings. My point it’s that low ratings and sophisticated humor doesn’t mean bad. It just means people like you don’t understand quality writing.

• Zach says:

Oh, I loved 30 Rock! But 30 Rock got Emmys, TMP uh… I don’t see why people think it’s sophisticated. The main character acts like a spoiled 8 year old girl, with an unhealthy perspective of relationships.

• Dr. L says:

And that’s why the show is so funny. She acts like a 8-year old and always something goes awry, like she never wins. It’s actually self-deprecating humor.

2. Eric says:

Cuz-Bros will have a lot of recasting to do in the alternate reality where good shows don’t get cancelled.

3. kate'shomesick says:

they do have amazing chemistry on Enlisted…

4. Susan says:

We are hoping that Enlisted doesn’t get cancelled……….

5. Et al. says:

That has to be the all time worst title for a television series.

• Scott says:

In my part of the world that title is really bad. If I used those words in public I’d get my head bashed in. And rightly so. I realise that sometimes words have different interpretations and accidental insults can happen but there are limits. There’s no way the show could air here without a title change.

• Zach says:

The Mob Doctor, White Van Man and Daddy’s Girls beg to differ.

• Sheila says:

Terrible, terrible title. Do you think it would help to carpet bomb CBS with complaints about it?

6. Kay says:

Poor Piz. Left all alone again

7. DavidSask says:

Lets be realistic CBS likely only has 2 comedy slots to fill this likely won’t get one of them!

• ComeOn! says:

Exactly. It’s a comedy pilot for CBS and not from Chuck Lorre. It has to be really good and Enlisted has to be confirm cancel before CBS consider picking it up. Though one wouldn’t say no to the George Stilt and Parker Young combo

8. Elie says:

I really enjoy Enlisted. The guys have great chemistry and it’s a funny, heartwarming show.
    I love Geoff and Parker’s real-life ‘brother’ friendship. It’s pretty cute. So, I like that they’ll possibly work together again (should Enlisted be cancelled and this show happens).

9. A.B. says:

Feel bad for Geoff Stults, the poor guy, ever since 7th Heaven he hasn’t been able to maintain a show, as the lead, for more than a season or two. And I like him as an actor.

• Zach says:

He’s only been on midseason shows. Those are a lot harder to get renewed. The one that did get renewed (October Road) got cancelled due to the writers strike.

10. brycealexander says:

This is just weird.

11. Ram510 says:

So basically Fox can announce that Wnlisted has been canceled. I’m glad Geoff and Parker get another chance at doing a show together. Hopefully this show gets picked up and gets a better title

12. Sasha says:

I love Enlisted.

Its sad they never gave the show a chance

13. Kat says:

That does it…I will not watch any show on Fox from this day forward!! They never give their shows a chance to capture an audience. Enlisted is a great show, with terrific cast and characters. Fox, you’re fired!!!!

14. Leah says:

Enlisted is really charming and has a lot of heart as well as laughs. Here’s hoping they realize that it’s doing the best or can with a crappy timeslot and bring it back.

15. jr. says:

I love Enlisted. I’ve watched the episodes several times over on demand. Hope it gets renewed. If there is a new series, why not have all three actors who were in Enlisted, be in it!

16. Hmm says:

Enlisted is so underrated. I would take a gander and guess that it being in a Friday time slot doesn’t help.