Orphan Black Season 2 Posters Hint at Shifting Alliances and a New Romance

Battle lines are being drawn in Orphan Black Season 2, premiering April 19 at 9/8c on BBC America, and a new batch of character posters reveals who’s teaming (and hooking) up with whom.

RELATED | Orphan Black Season 2 Trailer: New Enemies Attack Sarah & Co. — Plus: A [Spoiler] Clone?!

Let’s break the interactions down, shall we?

* Despite her attraction to newcomer Cal (Game of Thrones‘ Michiel Huisman), Sarah is clearly wary of him — as she should be, considering her history with good-looking (straight) guys.

* Much like Sarah’s situation with Cal, Cosima is unwilling to (literally) let go of her relationship with Delphine, no matter how much trouble she may cause.

* Felix and Alison appear chummier than ever, much to the chagrin of Alison’s husband Donnie.

* And then there are the bad guys. It seems like Paul is officially in league with Rachel and Dr. Leekie, though his sideways stance suggests he might not be fully committed to their plan.

Worried about who might be joining Helena and Katja in clone heaven? Browse the new posters below, then drop a comment with your thoughts on Season 2.

_

1. Annie says:

Tatiana Maslany, the hardest working woman in show biz, bar none. Can’t wait!

2. Becky says:

I can’t frickin wait for this show to come back!!!

3. aa says:

The way Rachel appears to be attempting to hold on to Paul is very interesting to me. I can’t wait to learn more about her.

4. LE says:

I hope we se more of Alison and Felix together, they are gold! I just catch up with the series, and Tatiana Maslany is fantastic!!! Hope the Emmys finally recognize her work at least with a nomination but I’m not holding my breath…

5. Sarah-Ann says:

Being from the same country as Michel Huisman, I can’t be more than proud that this guy has a role in two great shows! Might catch up to see him play

6. Haley says:

This show is so great. Can’t wait for what the writers have in store for us in season 2!

7. dioxinblues says:

Cal is hot and already has more chemistry with Sarah in the poster than Paul did all last year. Still, I kinda dig the idea of Paul and Rachel being in a twisted dynamic. That has the potential to be delightful. And so much distance between Cosima and Delphine…hmmmm…

8. Elyse says:

Wait did I miss something? Are Hott Paul and Sarah over? First he’s on Game of Thrones and now Orphan Black?? Michiel Huisman is really stepping his game up.

9. Morgan says:

I’m calling it now, Cal is Kira’s father.

10. karaalison says:

Bite your tongue! I don’t accept that Helena IS in clone heaven. Cannot bear to lose her, and there was a headless Barbie tableau in one of the new trailers, so I’m grasping onto that straw, hoping it is new, with her going after ProClone or Alison (see: little black dress), rather than a belated discovery. I neeeeeed her to be alive. #SaveHelena

11. Alan says:

its been so long since it ended that i cant remember how paul ended up with the pro-clones, can someone fill me in on that please?

• LE says:

He has been working with them all along, Dr. Leekie and Rachel are on the same side and they still have that thing of Afganistan on him so he can’t be free yet and be with Sarah, but she helped her scape her before she signed that patent thing.

12. Josh says:

Woo Alison and Felix!

Michael Huisman gets to make out with three of the hottest/most talented women in Hollywood(Connie Britton, Tatina Maslany, and Emilia Clarke). I hate him. :p

13. Anna says:

Wow, Liam from Nashville is just everywhere now! Not that I’m complaining… though I did really like him on Nashville too.
    Flawless pictures of a flawless cast, btw.

14. Andrea says:

COME TO ME NOW SHOW.

15. Brittany says:

Oh Hot Paul, say it isn’t so! But seeing more Fee/Alison scenes will totally make up for it. They are hands down my fave “couple”.

16. Look Scarlet, that’s where Liam is… Guess he really like brunettes better.

17. Woodyinho says:

Michiel Huisman is hot! Will be looking forward to season 2.

18. Adam says:

Am I the only one who thinks Cal is a male clone of Sarah?

19. Liz says:

Lol I’m still going to root for Sarah and Hot Paul….though I’ll go wherever this crazy show takes me

20. Will says:

Felix and Alison should get their own spin-off ;-)

21. elr says:

I just finished watching the first season and can’t wait until season 2 starts back up on the 19th. Tatiana is mesmerizing as all the clones that sometimes its hard to remember that it is the same actress playing all these roles. No one deserves an Emmy nomination more.

22. lola says:

me I want to stay with paul sarah and not with what the cal I do not like the known all your cal

23. Anne says:

I watched Season 1 DVD in 2 x all-nighters after seeing 1 1/2 eps on TV & deliberately missing the final ep. I can’t for the life of me remember where Cal fits. Is anyone still reading this thread who would remind me please?