Exclusive

Exclusive: Rizzoli & Isles Enlists Dollhouse Alum Enver Gjokaj for Multi-Episode Arc

Rizzoli & Isles Enver GjokajRizzoli & Isles are about to run into a real doll.

Dollhouse vet Enver Gjokaj will guest-star on Season 5 of the TNT drama, TVLine has learned exclusively.

So with which leading lady will he be connected?

RELATED | Rizzoli & Isles to ‘Honor’ Late Actor

Gjokaj — who appears in roughly three episodes — will play Jack Keystone, a charming Boston University professor who enters the lives of Jane (played by Angie Harmon) and Maura (Sasha Alexander) in a new and exciting way. Specifically, the intelligent and funny prof meets Dr. Maura Isles while she’s preparing to give a lecture for her new seminar.

In addition to the late Joss Whedon series Dollhouse, Gjokaj’s TV credits include stints on Witches of East End, Vegas and Made in Jersey.

Rizzoli & Isles returns Tuesday, June 17 at 9/8c.

1. Carla Krae says:

Yay for Enver! He’s so talented.

2. Eliza says:

Love Enver Gjokaj! I always wonder why he isn’t on my tv in a regular role.

• george says:

Words right out of my mouth.

• Zayne says:

Because TV people are stupid and don’t recognize real, ridiculous talent when Joss throws it in their face. Can you imagine if he’d been chosen to play Agent Ward in SHIELD instead of what’s his face?

• wow201102 says:

I’m still waiting for him to pop up in SHIELD. I know Joss gave him a cameo as a police officer in Avengers, but I think the role was small enough that he could get away with casting him in a larger part here.

And would definitely watch any series that had him as a lead.

3. Lorie says:

Nice!

4. Brooke says:

He needs more TV time. He was stunningly versatile on Dollhouse.

5. MandaJ says:

This is fantastic! He should be so much more famous. He is amazingly talented.

6. CJ says:

Love him. Always glad to see him on my TV!

7. Tara says:

Didn’t he play the ‘good’ brother (the one with a conscience) Pete (and Kirk Acevedo was the ‘bad ass’ brother) on one of the Governor centric episodes of The Walking Dead and the good ol’ Guv’na sliced him up and dumped him in the lake with chains and went back to watch him as a zombie? I recognized him from Dollhouse and was sad to see him go on TWD. He’s great!

• oliverhearst says:

Yes, that’s him :)

• Zayne says:

Yeah, his death on WD pretty much killed any hope I had of liking anyone in that camp. I was so pleased to see them all die just two episodes later. Well, except lesbian sister, who they’ve managed to turn into a relatively interesting character. Glad she’s a regular next year.

8. LA Hope says:

Interesting. But the question, with which lady he´ll be connected? I mean, Jane is pregnant and hopefully Casey will return! And well, that guy´s a professor! you can´t say it more obvious…

9. wow201102 says:

I don’t really watch Rizzoli and Isles, but this makes me happy! Enver is brilliant, and he deserves way more work than he gets!

10. lorraine says:

how will they finally end Lee Thompson death on the show I remember him in Disney shows and on here was there any reason why he kill himself I feel sorry for the family he left

11. when will Casey be on he show and I missed Maura’s kiss with ””””””’frankie what episode was that on.