'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From HIMYM, New Girl, Psych and Other Shows Are Faring

Wedding bells are ringing…or for some it’s just wedding blues — just ask Reign‘s Bash and Kenna. They may want to take some advice from How I Met Your Mother‘s Robin and Barney!

Didn’t catch the nuptials? Check out this installment of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Hannibal, Good Wife, Brooklyn, Revenge, Helix and More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Patricia says:

Um what about CASTLE’s Rick Castle & Kate Beckett???

• Danyelle says:

I love me some Castle to, but I can’t recall what happened for them last episode….? Anything?

• wordsmith says:

The wedding guest list hijinks were charming, but not really life-changing. Better to wait for a week when something actually momentous happens.

2. Jill says:

That’s not exactly what happened with Deacon and Rayna, they barely interacted in the last episode, it’s not like they had a fight and split. And Rayna was trying to convince Luke he’s her future because he’s worried about her and Deacon not having dealt with their relationship in the wake of the Maddie reveal.

3. Jennifer says:

I never shipped them but Neal and Emma were one of the most authentic relationships on the show. Despite the fairy tale trappings, it portrayed the messiness and hurt that comes with real life. Their final scenes showcased how much they genuinely cared for one another and Jennifer Morrison snd Michael Raymond James did a stellar job.

4. Sam says:

Psych proposal was amazing as was the Barney and Robin wedding.

5. Pat says:

Gina didn’t suggest that SHE sleep with Boyle, she suggested that ROSA sleep with Boyle, which is why the Gina-Boyle hookup was a WTF moment.

6. Ian says:

So many couples i care about this week.
    I’m done with OUAT now. I’m not here for default Captain Swan. Whata weird decision this show’s made killing Neal. Its killed the show for A LOT of the audience.
    if i dont get a Mary/Bash love scene by the end of this season, im done with Reign too. Jesus.
    Bay and Emmett – so happy theyre back together. I love Max Adler though, and I would feel more sorry for Tank if I thought they should be more than friends, but i dont. They were awkward as hell, lol. No, i’ll be more pissed about the fact Dave’s appearing back on Glee in a nightmare of Rachel’s and it’ll have nothing to do with Kurt.
    And i know Callie told Brandon she slept with Wyatt, but for the show then to have Brandon sleep with his dad’s girlfriend, and then weirdly forget about it, they kinda have to give Callie and Wyatt their shot now.

• Meg says:

So to make that statement I take it you’ve spoken to every single member of OUAT’S audience? Well that’s good, I can take your opinion as gospel then. Seriously though, grow up please, the show hardly revolves around swanthief, which wasn’t even a part of the show till season 2.

• Melanie says:

Why does it always has to be in accordance with what the fans want? No wonder so many good shows become bad. It had to be for the sake of the story. This is not Veronica Mars movie, funded by the fan and made for the fan.

7. Alessa says:

No Ian and Mickey? Amazing episode of Shameless last night, Mickey finally standing up to his father!

8. Aprilcot says:

Maybe once Liz and Tom call it quits she’ll feel like she needs a new look, will chop off her hair and we can finally be done with the wig. It’s still so distracting to me…I just don’t understand what’s wrong with her short hair!

• Katherine215 says:

I have been hoping this since episode 2! The wigs are really just awful, and she looks so nice with her short haircut.

9. Lizzie says:

I really really hope Kenna and Bash can somehow get out of it. :( So unhappy about that!

10. V.B. says:

I agree with you Lisbon deserves someone good. I just hope that someone is Jane. Pike is nice and all, but what Jane has with Lisbon is deeper. I don’t dislike the guy, it’s just I’m rooting for Jane and Lisbon. Jane is awesome and he and Lisbon have fantastic chemistry. Not to mention the bond forged between them after what they’ve been through together.

• Jeremy B. says:

I agree… Pike is alright, but also a little boring. I’m also sure his purpose on the show is to kick Jane into gear- he has to CONFESS his feelings to Lisbon instead of just being sad on his couch! I hope her dating Pike gives him the final incentive to move on from his past… and win Lisbon’s heart.

11. Steven says:

Nick and Jess have to be together!!!They are the heart of the show

12. Anita says:

Neal was boring and useless, and never was Emma’s true love. We’ll forget about him in one week.

13. xx says:

Really crappy of you to call Maddie illegitimate when Nashville had a whole touching scene of Rayna telling her explicitly not to call herself illegitimate.

14. “Robert Quinn”
    So… Can we expect Oliver from Arrow to come and get her new “sister”?

15. Bonnie Maynes says:

I don’t like Pike. He is no match for Jane. Maybe this will wake Jane up.

16. erin says:

No Ian and Mickey?! Last night’s episode was amazing, I vote Noel Fisher for performer of the week.

17. Ready says:

No Ian and Mickey. After the amazing way Mickey came out to everyone last night? No mention?

18. Jen says:

Bay and Emmett squeals over here!

Also, I agree with everyone on Ian and Mickey – why weren’t they on here?? Their scenes the past two weeks have been unbelievable.

19. casi says:

I really dgaf about Tank. Sorry! Bay and Emmett are mfeo.

20. Merlin says:

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic.

I must spend some time finding out much more or understanding
    more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be in search of
    this info for my mission.