Exclusive

Revenge Exclusive Photos: White Collar's Tim DeKay to Play Shady Figure From Victoria's Past

That Victoria, she’s full of secrets.

For instance, who is the mysterious entrepreneur Luke Gilliam — who will be played by White Collar star Tim DeKay, TVLine has learned exclusively — and what dark mystery from the past do he and Revenge‘s Queen V share?

RELATED | Revenge Recap: The Tantrum of the Opera

And while we’re throwing out questions, here’s something else to ponder: With the end of his USA Network series on the horizon, might DeKay’s be a face we’ll see more often in the Hamptons in the future?

We’re not sure, but click through this exclusive gallery of photos from the April 13 episode and see if you can get a feel for what’s going on between Conrad’s ex and the latest good-looking guy to cross her path.

1. Adam says:

Oh god. Another mysterious person from someones past. Is that all we’re ever going to get from this show until it ends?

• aa says:

I’ve really been enjoying this season, but I have to agree with you. Every other week or so, someone new comes out of the woodwork, and they have some dark history with another character.

2. Mary says:

I’ve never seen Revenge but I really like Tim DeKay so I may have to check it out. I think he’s a very underrated actor.

3. WCCTV says:

Don’t write off White Collar just yet. We’re many fans who’re fighting hard to get more than just those 6 announced episodes. We want a full season, and we know that Tim would love to do that as well. Also, the series, the cast and the fans deserve a proper ending and with all the many open storylines 6 episodes just won’t be enough.

Anyway… Might have to check out this ep of Revenge…

4. iMember says:

The last picture. I love it. Hahah

5. Fred says:

As long as the connection from the past is not too forced, I like it! I think Revenge is getting better each week. Sometimes the story moves a little slow, but with Victoria knowing more and more I hope it gives the show a new direction. And I hope Daniel dies at the end of the season. His story is over, and it will give a boost to the other storylines if a Grayson finally dies. That’s what we’ve been waiting for for 3 seasons, one of the Graysons being taken down. And I hope next season is going to be the last one, I don’t see how they can go on with this story longer than 4 seasons.

6. HBH says:

I love Tim Dekay! Hope the relationship from the past wasn’t a romantic one. don’t see them together

7. Mikael says:

Daniel is ruining the show for me. I’m also getting tired of Emily losing all the time. I really like Revenge, but I’m getting close to giving up.

8. Carol Green says:

White Collar was renewed for the 2014-2015 season so Tim will only be guest starring.