ABC Sets Season Finale Dates for Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy and More

NATHAN FILLION, STANA KATICABC has released its complete season finale schedule for the 2013-14 TV season, which includes supersized send-offs for two of its shows.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

THURSDAY, APRIL 3
8 pm Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

FRIDAY, APRIL 11
8:30 pm The Neighbors

THURSDAY, APRIL 17
10 pm Scandal

FRIDAY, APRIL 25
8 pm Last Man Standing

SUNDAY, MAY 4
9 pm Resurrection

SUNDAY, MAY 11
8 pm Once Upon a Time (2 hours)
10 pm Revenge

MONDAY, MAY 12
10 pm Castle

TUESDAY, MAY 13
8 pm Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
9 pm The Goldbergs

TUESDAY, MAY 20
9 pm Dancing With the Stars

WEDNESDAY, MAY 21
8 pm The Middle (1 hour)
9 pm Modern Family
9:30 pm Mixology

(Note: the Mind Games finale date is TBA.)

1. Mary says:

Glad to see Once will have a two hour finale.

2. Lysh says:

For OUAT, is it the last two episodes together, or the last one is really two hours long? Or is it a recap thing and an hour finale.
    This is all really exciting, though I’m not ready for summer hiatus yet.

• Michelle says:

3.21 and 3.22 will air back to back.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Confirmed: Episodes 21 and 22 together.

• Lysh says:

Thanks, Matt!

• shandelle says:

While I’m over the moon that we’ll get the OUAT finale a week sooner, it seems a bit misleading to claim a “2 hour finale” when they just changed the schedule in order to air to episodes 21/22 back to back rather than actually making episode 22 a full 2 hour episode. We aren’t losing anything so I can’t really be upset but logistically, it’s a little bit of a fib as far as promotion goes?

• Crysania says:

We just went through such a long hiatus! I’m definitely not ready to face down an even longer one!

3. Amber says:

They think Mixology is going to last that long?

4. DreamRose311 says:

How about Mind Games? Or is it expected to not last long enough…

5. Jack says:

Why is The Middle finale an hour long?? I’d much rather see an hour of Modern Family than The Middle.

• iMember says:

The Middle is actually pretty great. I find myself enjoying it more than Modern Family now. I always enjoy catching reruns on ABC Family.

• Jack says:

I do greatly enjoy The Middle, but I find it can sometimes border on barely watchable, mostly because I cannot stand Sue-based plot lines, whereas I believe that since it came on the air, Modern Family has constantly been the best sitcom on television.

• Grant says:

It is just two episodes back to back. And with Suburgatory ending the week before, it leaves the 8:30 slot open.

6. Thilia says:

I guess this pretty much confirms my worst fears. RIP The Neighbors. You were a great show while you lasted.

7. Matt C. says:

Does that mean Revenge is getting 23 episodes this season? Or will there be a break in episodes between now and May 11?

• Jerry says:

Resurrection and Revenge will have a break on Easter Sunday, April 20th. Once Upon A Time will continue and have an uninterrupted run.

I always wonder how ABC manages to fumble with scheduling despite having the same 22 episodes for both Once Upon A Time and Revenge!

And also The Middle and Modern Family with 24 each!

And The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife and SHIELD with 22 each!

• Jerry says:

I guess it is also because they want to face up against Survivor’s. I guess this pretty much hurts ABC’s season finale Sunday’s ratings (last year Once Upon A Time didn’t get a finale bump and Revenge actually dropped a tenth for the finale), but it also prevents Survivor from hitting higher ratings than they could.

8. Drew says:

Wow. I just realized how weak the ABC schedule is. I can’t even count Revenge as a good show anymore.

9. N says:

Love Revenge!

10. Vlada says:

Matt, The Midlle will have 24 episodes this season, right?

11. dude says:

If any show deserves a 2-hour finale, it’s Scandal.

• JustSaying says:

No, not if they are going to shove Mellie down our throats by making her the central character of the show.

12. Pat says:

A wonderful Mother’s Day Gift for me ——-Two hours of Once Upon A Time! Thank you, ABC.

13. Rich Abey says:

For a moment there I thought we were getting a 2-hr Castle finale, like a super-sized Beckett-Bracken showdown with James Brolin swooping to the rescue & even 3XK popping by. Well a Castle fan can hope!

• S. says:

Would’ve been great, but I knew in my gut ABC would never give us that because I can’t see them knocking out another show’s slot to give Castle anything. Why start now, they’re thinking. Also it wouldn’t be practical from a production standpoint unfortunately. We’ve got a 23 ep season. They wouldn’t sneak an additional hour in anyway if 24 eps was a no go to give the writing staff that breathing room. Doing 24 eps meant the staff got no break and had to go right into the next season which would fry anybody.

14. Tran 2.0 says:

Hope Agents of SHIELD gets renewed (fingers crossed)

15. Jerry says:

Quite happy about it. Revenge has many soapy episodes (it is a soap after all), not that I hate it, but its finales are often quite spectacular and thriller-worthy. I can only wonder what will be the big cliffhanger during this year’s revenge. (I’m betting on maybe Victoria finally learning the true identity of Emily)

16. DavidSask says:

I have always watched The Middle but damn the characters need to evolve after so many seasons, its becoming tiresome and non believable at this point!

• marti says:

All the characters are pretty weird and annoying. The only one to look remotely intelligent at times is the father. I think the parents must be first cousins. Surprised this show and so many like it stay on so long. It’s a toss up which stupid show to watch,hoping for some entertainment.There seems to be a lot of job openings for GOOD TV writers these days. It would be nice if they would stop making people all look so brainless and ridiculous.

17. Kayla says:

I had weather play over the entire season finale where I live..does anyone know where I can watch it???