Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Chicago Fire, Elementary, Grey's, Bones, Enlisted & More

Spent too much time watching TV on the couch this week? Get some much-needed exercise clicking your mouse through TVLine’s Quotes of the Week — a collection of the best retorts, one-liners and bon mots from the last seven days!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a food review from The Walking Dead, some toilet humor from Enlisted, Bones, Bob’s Burgers and Community, an art critique on Elementary, a double dose of Suburgatory and much more.

So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. Aly says:

I personally preferred Regina’s line: “Why is she pregnant and I’m the one who’s sick?”

2. Emma_H says:

You missed the ones from Reign. There was a great moment between the King and Queen in this past episode!

3. Staci says:

I don’t watch Raising Hope but I saw this quote and thought it was hilarious. Virginia: That’s not a crisis. Burt: A crisis is when they move your favorite show to Friday nights.

4. Jax says:

LOL! Oh Lena Headey, don’t ever change.

5. April says:

That Chicago Fire quote made me snort water out of my nose.

6. trainwreck says:

why that April dialogue from Grey’s even counts as a zinger? way more good lines like:
    a) Meredith: ” I cant tell you are happy or sad!” – Cristina ” Mine Either”
    b) Alex: “You sleep with co worker, you get house and two kids, i date a co worker, i get suspended”

and the BEST one:

Alex Karev: “Did I get too close to Wilson? Did an alarm go off somewhere?”

7. wordsmith says:

Apparently this was a banner week for poop-related quotes.

• wordsmith says:

Oh, and there was another one you missed. From Enlisted, re: an annoying harmonica-playing comrade: “I made him eat it. Have you ever listened to a man passing a harmonica? That is the sound of the blues.”

8. Skrable2 says:

I thought she said “madrigal” singing, not “magical” singing

9. Shannon says:

No Scandal quote from the crazy VP?

10. David H says:

Also missed was a quote by Sheldon on “The Big Bang Theory”: “No, don’t talk to him. He’s mad at you right now.”

11. Babygate says:

I have never watched The Amazing Race but the Tom Sawyer and Oliver Twist switcheroo literally made me laugh out loud for a while.

12. nate says:

you missed EVERYword from Mrs. Goldbergs mouth this week

13. Haylscat says:

Maybe not laugh-out-loud or a zinger, buy my favorite, most endearing line from “The Walking Dead” was when Daryl hears the sound at the door and tells Beth to stay behind, yells that its just a dog, turns around to see Beth there and says, “I told you to stay” and Beth says, “But Daryl, you said there was a dog.” Too adorable.

14. abz says:

You missed the quote from Henry and Hook on OUAT where they made comments about each other’s clothing. :)

15. Really really enjoyed the Chicago Fire scene with Shay and Dawson.

16. SJ says:

Lots of these were great, but you missed this gem from The Goldbergs:

“I know how important college is. The biggest regret of my life is dropping out to have you. Oh, that sounded awful. I am just gonna keep on talking until it fixes itself. Has it fixed itself?”

“No.”

“I think it has.”

Beverly and Erica, discussing the latter’s upcoming SATs.

17. Gerald says:

Randy and Derrik from Enlisted could fill this list every week.