NBC Sets Season Finale Dates For The Blacklist, Community, Parenthood and More

the-blacklist-revengeNBC has released its complete season finale schedule, beginning April 17 with Community (8/7c) and Parenthood (10/9c).

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

(FYI: The May sweeps rating period this year runs April 24 – May 21.)

Scroll down for the full list of NBC finale dates and times:

Thursday, April 17

9 pm The Voice

Wednesday, May 21
9 pm Law & Order: SVU
10 pm Chicago P.D.

Friday, May 23
10 pm Hannibal

(Note: Dates for the About A Boy and Growing Up Fisher finales are TBA.)

1. alistaircrane says:

Complete? Where’s About a Boy?

2. GuessWhat says:

And will any of these be SERIES finales? Community? Hannibal? Revolution? STAY TUNED!

3. Tran 2.0 says:

Hope Community & Parenthood gets renewed as does Revolution (fingers crossed). I predict that Saturday Night Live will have its season finale on May 17th.

4. Teag says:

Hannibal, Community and Revolution better get renewed.

5. Ron says:

Now to only hope this season finale doesn’t turn into a series finale for Community and Hannibal. I need at least one more season of each in my life.

6. Et al says:

So, are they keeping Community out of sweeps to save it or are they keeping it out of sweeps because it’s over. Ugh. I want my #ssaam

7. Ali says:

Regarding “The Blacklist,” by Mon. 5/12, we’d better get some answers regarding Lizzie and Red and what their relationship is. I also want to know more about Ressler. What’s he all about? Love the show but need some answers.

8. Joey Padron says:

Hope Community and Parenthood get renewed.

9. Cory says:

Seems kinda dumb to air the Hannibal finale a week after Grimm is done, the finale is gonna be pretty low-rated.

10. Chablis says:

Jeepers Parenthood barely was on this year.

• KathyNYC2 says:

Parenthood had a full season this year. 22 episodes. No shows have more than 22 shows. I HOPE they come back from 22 again next year.

• Pat says:

Many shows have more than 22, only 23 or 24 episodes at most, but more than 22 haha 24 had 24, though not anymore

11. Eric says:

Community, Parenthood, Hannibal… it seems that all of my favourites are very much on the bubble right now. I hope that they are all renewed, even if they receive shortened final seasons.

12. Maggie says:

Please renew Parenthood. It’s the BEST show on TV. As long as I’m asking, please renew The Blacklist and Revolution. Thanks

13. sarah says:

I think the Blacklist has been renewed.
    I really want Chicago PD, Chicago Fire and Parenthood to be renewed.
    I would like Community to be renewed too but of the ones here I think it has the least chance.

14. Rosa says:

community just started and it’s ALREADY got their season finale date and it’s in April?! wtf?!

• Rosa says:

especially considering it wasn’t on during the Olympics and had just started in February!

• Cathy says:

Nbc is making a mistake with community, that wrinkles my brain. I love this show–cool cool cool. It seems like nbc is getting more and more corporate, boring. More reality I suppose? Not for me. Time to get the dvds, which don’t go to nbc’s bottom line. Their news direction is laughable too–maybe someone’s relative. Bye bye. (Pierce will play you out.)

15. Alana says:

Oh it would be so wonderful if NBC would leave The Blacklist alone now that the Olympics are over so we don’t have to wait for new espisdoes.

16. Mallory says:

We LOVE the Blacklist and Community!!

17. MtKat says:

I love Parenthood, but find it always so depressing. I have to get myself “ready” to see it. But each character is true to itself…clearly defined and real; and they all clearly love each other, which brings everything “up” in the end. I could strangle pretty much each person for being so difficult at times; but I love it when things get worked out. We have discussions as to “what would you do? what do you think about that?”

18. fran hibbs says:

I love the blacklist. I cant wait till the next one,sometimes I watch it over again in case I missed something.

• BowersC says:

I love the Blacklist too, I cant get enough of it – the reason…I absolutely love Dave Spader in this role, and what a voice!! unbelievable! I’m not normally the type to have crushes, especially on tv or movie stars, but I have a major crush on him!

19. Linda says:

It is April 7. What are the next dates for Black List?

20. BowersC says:

Oops I meant James Spader

21. Archangel says:

six seasons and a movie
    That is what we need.

22. Notgoingtowatchthisshowever says:

The writers for this show must have some sick minds. Very disturbing show.

23. Tracy says:

What about Believe? When is the season finale?

24. megan says:

Parenthood is hands down one of the best shows on television. Finale tonight seemed as though they were preparing for the possibility of not being renewed. I really hope that is not the case. I look forward to Thursday every week.

25. Joyce Howard says:

I love Parenthood and have from the beginning. Really disappointed that Maddie came home gay. Why did they do that? Think it would raise the ratings? Doubt it? Well, it’s lost me. Last season.

• stephen220 says:

Her name is Haddie, and your response is completely ridiculous. Parenthood wouldn’t be the amazing show it is if it stayed away from sensitive material. It’s important for viewers to see a character, like Haddie, being embraced by her family. She’s dating a person and has feelings for an individual, it doesn’t have to be about her gender.

26. Katie says:

What is your problem with HADDIE dating a girl in college? This doesn’t mean she’s definitely gay, she’s attracted to Lauren as a person. And Parenthood takes big risks all the time. It doesn’t have anything to do with ratings. The writers want quality, compelling, complex stories to honor the amazing characters they’ve created. That’s what makes Parenthood the best show–they’re faithful to their characters and treat their audience with respect. It’s a sign of respect to trust your audience with a mix of such heavily dramatic and wonderfully heartwarming material.

My entire family loves Parenthood, and I think it’s so important for children to see a character like Haddie talk honestly with her parents about the fact that she’s dating a girl. And, as usual, Parenthood handled this sensitive and personal issue BEAUTIFULLY. Adam and Kristina could see how happy their daughter was, and they were happy for her. They were proud that she was able to come and talk to them.

27. Ali says:

Im confused with the wording for “The Blacklist”, it keeps saying, “finale” not Season Finale. Does anyone have any idea why? I would hate to think this next week is it!

28. alonzo leal says:

I love Hannibal It’s very interesting show I know next season will be better !