Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Crazy Ones, Revolution, Modern Family, Oscars & More

It’s Sunday afternoon, which means you’re more than likely glued to your couch and burning through your DVR backlog to make room for the week ahead. When/if you need a quick break, why not peruse TVLine’s Quotes of the Week and see if any of your faves made our countdown?

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a meal option on The Originals, a rip-roaring monologue from Bates Motel, a Castle come-on, a cinematic reference on New Girl, a superhero moment on Hawaii Five-0, a double dose of The Crazy Ones and much more.

So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. Nick says:

Did Alex really say that? Maybe I should pick up Grey’s again, it must have been fun to watch that scene!!

2. jj says:

You missed the best quote from Big Bang Theory. Howard to Bernadette: Damn you and your noise canceling breasts.
    With was followed by a proud smirk on Bernadette’s face lol

3. Macie says:

“Hello. I love your work.” – Hannibal from Hannibal

4. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?

My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve
    either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot
    of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization.
    Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

5. Rich Abey says:

Grey’s Anatomy’s Karev definitely with the quote of the week. Castle’s ‘fonting’ sure did a number on us Casketts…just seeing how far they have come as a couple to being sickeningly cute at times is just sooo damn gooood!

6. Meredith says:

Personally, I loved the conversation between Damon & Stefan on TVD regarding Caroline’s math abilities.

• wordsmith says:

That was a great line. Also any one of Katherine’s wickedly clever farewells to each member of the gang.

7. Girl in MD says:

Trophy Wife was so funny this week! Bert is my favorite TV kid and the dynamic between the wives is perfect :-)

8. lll says:

That Hawaii 5-0 quote was hilarious.

9. Shira says:

Think the best quote from Nashville this week is actually another.
    Julieete: Do you respect me
    Rayna: In what context?

10. Merissa W. says:

Your summation of my Sunday afternoon was SPOT ON! I’ve made it to Friday already so almost caught up! LOL

11. jenferner8 says:

Personally, I’d LOVE to see either Steve, Danno or Chin-Ho in Hawaii 5-0 tights! Grover not so much, seeing him in boxers was way to much.

12. MC says:

And this is why Alex Karev is my favorite character of all times.

13. Angela says:

That rant from Norma on “Bates Motel” was awesome. The last two lines in particular are just gold. Can she go around to all city council meetings (or school board ones, for that matter) and make that kind of a speech towards anyone who complains about insignificant stuff?
    Nice line from Sue on “Glee”, too. She was great throughout the episode-my favorite part was her entire reaction to the idea of Will and Emma trying to have a baby.

14. ScorpionGlow says:

Scott Foley killed that entire scene, leave alone the line. I was impressed!

15. KevyB says:

After seeing the never-funny lines from whatever that thing Robin Williams is in, I’m SOOOO glad I’m not watching it!

16. sarah says:

Yes to Crazy Ones, H50, Arrow, Grey’s, Modern Family, Originals and Nashville!
    My two favorites were Crazy Ones and H50.