Greek's Spencer Grammer Joins ABC Pilot Saint Francis Opposite Michael Imperioli

Spencer Grammer Saint FrancisSpencer Grammer‘s latest role comes with a baby on board.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

Grammer, who starred on ABC Family’s Greek and currently stars on Cartoon Network’s Rick and Morty, has joined the ABC comedy pilot Saint Francis, our sister site Deadline reports.

Set on Long Island, the potential series follows a no-nonsense cop (Michael Imperioli) whose world is turned upside down when his 29-year-old sister gets pregnant out of wedlock.

RELATED | Paget Brewster Joins ABC’s Saint Francis Pilot

Grammer will play that free-spirited sister, Heather, who’s determined to be as different from her uptight brother as possible.

1. madhatter360 says:

I’m sorry but HIS world gets thrown upside-down by her pregnancy? I think a show about a 29 year old women getting pregnant out of wedlock and having to deal with everything that goes along with that and a “no-nonsense” cop brother judging her for living a life he disapproves of sounds much more interesting than yet another show about a guy learning to remove the stick and join the modern world. Make HER the main character.

2. c0rinne says:

This does not compute. Why does HIS world get turned upside down because his sister gets pregnant “out of wedlock”. And is this set in the 1950s?

3. Mark says:

Oh I really like her! Good casting.

4. Aimee says:

I really want this show to do well because I want to see Paget Brewster back on TV but….it just sounds terrible. Like a bad 1980′s era sitcom.

5. Barb says:

Well, I suppose HIS world gets turned upside down because she ends up having to move in with him. Having another person move into your house (and a baby…eventually) can definitely upset the status quo.

• Daphnie says:

Yeah, I think it’s suppose to be this. I know the initial reports on this show focused on how his character was “traditional” and “set in his ways” so it seemed like the big problem was that she got pregnant out of wedlock. However, I think the real issue will be that she is moving in with him and and changing the family dynamics. It still sounds bad…but not for the reason you all are talking about.

6. Andrew Hass says:

I don’t know how the brother’s life gets turned upside down but i’m thinking it may have to do with who the father of the baby is and maybe he is a coworker of the brother.So the brother may not want his personal and professional lives colliding.

7. dude says:

She’s so much better than this.

8. www.e3la.org says:

Hello, I want to subscribe for this web site to obtain newest
    updates, so where can i do it please help.

9. I delight in, lead to I found exactly what I was looking for.
    You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a great day. Bye

10. Hurrah! After all I got a website from where I know how to genuinely
    take valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.

11. Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working
    with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a
    tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!